Tikki saying that kwamis don't fall in love and I was like:
Girl, Plagg always call you a sugar cube and is it always sweet and kind to you and you can't see it?
The fruit doesn't really fall far from the tree.
Tikki: He is just a friend
235 notes · View notes
No Bake Cheesecake
Prep Time: 1 hour 15 minutes Cook Time: 5-6 hours chill time Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes, plus chilling Yield: 12-14 servings
2 1/4 cups (302g) graham cracker crumbs
5 tbsp (65g) sugar
1/8 tsp salt
10 tbsp (140g) unsalted butter, melted
24 oz (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup (104g) sugar
1/4 cup (58g) sour cream
3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 1/4 cups (300ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
3/4 cup (86g) powdered sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
Whipped Cream Topping
1 cup (240ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
1/2 cup (58g) powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a medium bowl, combine the crust ingredients and mix well to combine completely.
2. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Set in the fridge to chill.
3. In a large mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until well combined and smooth.
4. Add the sour cream and mix until well combined and smooth.
5. Add the lemon juice and mix until well combined and smooth. Set mixture aside.
5. In another large mixer bowl, add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
6. Carefully fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture in two parts until well combined.
7. Add the filling to the crust and spread into an even layer.
8. Refrigerate cheesecake until firm, 5-6 hours or overnight.
9. To finish off the cheesecake, remove it from the springform pan and set on a plate or serving platter.
10. Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract for the whipped cream topping to a large mixer bowl. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
11. Pipe swirls of whipped cream around the edge of the cheesecake. Top the cheesecake off with your desired toppings, such as fresh fruit.
12. Refrigerate cheesecake until ready to serve. Cheesecake is best for 4-5 days
4 notes · View notes