I love him so much he makes go:🥺🥺💕💖🥺💞💞😍🥰💗🥺💗
Someone: “Allie, you have a type.”
Me: “No, I don-”
Syo Kurusu (161 cm)
Chihiro Fujisaki (148 cm)
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu (157 cm)
Momiji Sohma (155 cm)
Korekuni Ryuji (165 cm)
Chuuya Nakahara (160 cm)
Kokichi Oma (156 cm)
Yugi Muto (153 cm)
Hiei (121 cm)
Atsushi Otani (156 cm)
Me: “I don’t have a type.”
Someone: “Yes, you’re right. You just have low standard.”
Me: “…This is the worst joke you ever made.”
Someone: “I know, and that is the worst lie you ever said. You have a type.”
stims for me!!! 🍃🌲☘️🌳🌿
I miss the outside….don’t like being stuck inside all the time, both in source and irl!!!! but I have to admit, this quarantine is reminding me heavily of the despair school…
I mean its the best opening in all of anime innit
I hope this works for ya, Chihiro!
trans day of visibility icons, part three
☆ mod souda
Mondo: H-how did.
Chihiro: Told you your feelings were obvious.
Chihiro babey! Just a quick thing to try to remember how to draw lol
[click 4 better quality]
Happy Tranz day of visibility!!!!!!💕🍒
Random Chihiro x Gonta edit, because this ship is rare.
I hope you don’t mind that I added Hiro in as an alien, since he’s not in the ask
Sayaka Maizono (Siren):
- Nothing is more important to her than her singing.
- She’s lured many sailors to their deaths, though those are inconsequential to her.
- Because she can only live until a mortal can hear her song and live, she never sings around Makoto.
Mukuro Ikusaba (Harpy):
- She has only heard of people calling harpies the ugliest of monsters.
- She takes her duty as a spirit of the wind seriously, and is a fast flier.
- However, she is not below stealing food or other necessities from mortals.
Leon Kuwata (Demon):
- He has a lot of tricks up his sleeves for when he needs them.
- For the most part, he’s not entirely evil, per se.
- He sees himself more as a guiding spirit of sorts.
Chihiro Fujisaki (Puppet):
- Chihiro doesn’t really know what it’s like to have actions be his own.
- It always feels like someone intangible is controlling him.
- He wants to be able to make his own decisions.
Alter Ego (Robot):
- Alter Ego was not always a fully conscious AI in a robot’s body.
- Moving around was a new thing.
- Alter Ego was sure that it would be easy to get used to.
Mondo Owada (Werewolf):
- He preferred to not be around people at night, just in case.
- Days approaching a full moon put him in a really bad mood.
- To his knowledge, he had never bitten anyone, and hopes to keep it that way.
Kiyotaka Ishimaru (Angel):
- Taka was a firm believer in always doing what’s right.
- He sees himself as a guardian angel to all of his friends.
- He’ll always guide them in the right direction.
Hifumi Yamada (Invisible Man):
- For the most part, he doesn’t mind being invisible.
- Sometimes he uses that to play tricks on his friends.
- It definitely helps him out of some sticky situations.
Celeste Ludenberg (Vampire):
- She was turned a couple centuries ago.
- She’s a bit old-fashioned, and wishes things to go back to the way they were.
- She’s notorious for hunting human blood every once in a while.
Sakura Ogami (Ogre):
- Contrary to popular belief, she does not eat humans.
- She’s the strongest of all of her friends, as well as the tallest.
- She hates being accidentally labeled a giant, as giants and ogres are two different races.
Junko Enoshima (Harpy):
- She has heard many tales of harpies being beautiful.
- She steals from humans much more often than her sister.
- She loves the feeling of flying as fast as she can.
Makoto Naegi (Human):
- He didn’t know what to think about all of these…well, monsters.
- A lot of the time, especially when he first met them, he feared for his life.
- Now, though, they’re some of his best friends.
Kyoko Kirigiri (Kitsune):
- She is, of course, very intelligent, and has the ability to easily trick or deceive others.
- She prefers her human form to her fox form, since she can do more in it.
- While some think she can not be trusted, she is very loyal to those who do.
Byakuya Togami (Sorcerer):
- He comes from a long line of powerful sorcerers, and never lets anyone forget it.
- That being said, he doesn’t use magic for anything trivial.
- He doesn’t offer it if anyone needs help, either. He keeps it to himself.
Toko Fukawa (Shapeshifter):
- She more or less hates all forms she takes, though she does like taking on Chihiro’s form.
- Shapeshifters are often looked down on because of trickery.
- She is no exception, and is not usually trusted by those who don’t really know her.
Aoi Asahina (Mermaid):
- She tends to hang out a lot with Sayaka.
- She can’t really walk, since she has a tail instead of legs, but she’s a fantastic swimmer.
- To her, there’s nothing better than living in the water.
Yasuhiro Hagakure (Alien):
- He’s…a strange sort.
- He isn’t always comfortable around the other monsters.
- He does like learning about them, though.
So not only am I a fan of Animal Crossing, but also a fan of Danganronpa. This is for the Danganronpa fans! (Previously uploaded on the Danganronpa Amino)
Here it is, Anon!
He very soft,,, i love him and he deserved so much better
★ Anonymous requested a…