[Last one before new normal life officially start on Monday…]
Condensed Milk Egg Tart
100 gr margarine/butter
1 whole egg
300 gr flour
• Whisk margarine & egg, add flour, knead with your fingertips until it forms a smooth ball and not sticky.
• Place the ball on the pie pan, push with fingertips to cover the whole pan and the sides. Poke holes on the bottom and the sides of the crust using a fork.
• Chill in the fridge while you make the custard.
I’m not fond of roller pin cz too much hassle. I mostly only use my hands for this, that’s why the crust is a mess lol.
3 whole eggs
1 can condensed milk
½ can of water (use the milk can)
• Beat the eggs, add the condensed milk and water, mix well.
• Heat the oven to 180°C. Pour the custard into the chilled crust. Bake until the custart set (a bit jiggly in the middle), and the crust turns golden. My oven take about 30 mins more or less.
• Take out from oven, let the pie cool down first before putting it in the fridge. Better served chill 😋
Make sure you put holes on the bottom of the crust before putting it into the oven or the dough will rise like this 👇
I did put holes, but I didn’t keep an eye on the pie while it’s baking cz I took a shower (😅), if this happens, you can use a toothpick and just poke(?) the crust (what is English…) Anyway mine’s too late to be fixed so yeah.
Happy baking! 🥧