Tagged by: @compscicryptoandtea
Rules: Answer the questions in a new post and tag
20 blogs you would like to get to know better.
- Nickname: Cake! Through a bit of a misunderstanding when I first visited Canterbury, England
- Starsign: Cancer - a crab and a disease; I’m devastated
- Height: 5′6″
- Last thing I googled: “When should I go to the doctor for a sinus infection” - the answer was “today”
- Song stuck in my head: I always have a song in my head, except for today, where I keep repeating this beat I heard on the radio
- Last movie I watched: The Theory of Everything - great movie; poor depiction of Stephen Hawking
- Last tv show I watched: Criminal Minds - I’m too loyal to quit it unless MGG leaves, but my how far it’s fallen…I can barely stand to watch at this point (before that I was binging Downton Abbey)
- When did you create your blog: Around August or September 2016?
- What kind of stuff do I post: Stuff about my PhD, aesthetic things, motivating things, brainy things
- Do I have any other blogs: I do, a gen fandom blog I started in 2010, but it’s neglected; I also have some wordpress blogs about my travels, but I’m not linking those here
- Do I get asks regularly: Nope; I’d be happy to answer though
- Why did I choose my url: Because I’m rubbish at choosing URLs
- Gender: Female
- Hogwarts house: Ravenclaw, no question.
- Pokemon team: Let me just look for that document about my lineup I made BACK IN 2009: Espeon, Dewgong, Pikachu, Dratini, Ponyta, Mew. I never played the games so this is wildly unrealistic, but I was an avid fan of the show and one of the few kids to learn how to play the card game.
- Favourite colour: A deep royal turquoise, probably, or black/silver/copper
- Average hours of sleep: 8 - I’m strict and my body is demanding
- Lucky number: Don’t have one
- Favourite characters: Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds, Q from Skyfall, Will Graham from Hannibal, Newt Scamander from Fantastic Beasts, Dick Greyson and Barbara Gordon from pretty much any version of Batman, Hermione Granger from Harry Potter; basically, find the nerd and that’s my favorite
- How many blankets do I sleep with: One; I switch out duvets with the seasons
- Dream job: Academic research - anything that lets me read and write and do statistics on crime stuff
- Following: 109
I tag: @roundlittledog, @lavendermedusa, @notafraid-ofvirginiawoolf, @madscientista, @rudescience, @to-rend-your-ventricles-apart
(No pressure, though, especially if you’ve already been tagged)