so what have we learned from the livestream?
-Dema has Tyler (may or may not have Josh, if Josh is real at all. Choker would imply they have Josh, but if they had him they would probably want to show him off, not call him a “moron”)
-They try and show off their toy (presumably to make some money) but the Banditos crash the concert
-The Banditos are unsuccessful in their rescue attempt but they plant the seeds of yellow
-c!Tyler seems to have lost hope for himself- seems to be trying to help us?
- The Bishops can look human but don't always (implied that it's more likely to fail if they're injured or upset). They do not always look like old men.
- Sally = Sacarver? Can’t remember if the man was referred to by a name but he’s probably Lisden
- bishops eat people
- Red alarm
- The bishops aren't just blind to yellow it incapacitates them
- c!Tyler isn't totally brainwashed and he still remembers - It's probably mostly physical control they have over him
- At least some of the songs are genuine. Never Take It for sure, possibly Saturday and Bounce Man.
- Trees played just before the Banditos broke in- signalling the end of the ‘concert’?
- Tyler was really sad and depressed until the Banditos showed up, when the songs turned joyous and powerful. The scene cut to the Bishops looking feral and beat-up, and cut back to normal, but there was yellow left, including tape on the drums and dragons on Tyler’s shirt. The songs were more resigned and sorrowful after that, but has more passion in them.
- The closest to an explicitly rebel song played (outside of the Bandito segment) was Chlorine.
- Most songs were not played in full
- Lisden stated his favorite song was Mulberry Street, which also happens to be the most explicitly Dema propaganda song on the album.
- Heavydirtysoul played with Tyler looking very pleading
- Concert closed on the lines from Choker “I know it's over/I was born a choker/Nobody's coming for me, coming for me” uttered by Tyler as he sits down with the Bishops again, looking utterly depressed.
1K notes · View notes