one of my favorite Things™️ about dating a Goth: their extensive knowledge on corvids. my experiences are, but not limited to:
- them getting very excited about seeing a corvid, pointing it out and saying something like: "look at that big boy!"
- when there's a murder of crows passing by and they stare longingly, as if they're missing from the flock
- having corvid tattoos and/or corvid paraphernalia
- trying to feed the corvids at any possible moment
- trying to make friends with corvids at any given moment
- going corvid-watching and leaning in and asking, "what do you think they found?" or "what do you think they're doing/talking about?"
- and one of my absolute favorite things is hearing a corvid make a noise (corvids can make many, ive found out) and asking them what it means and they look at you like you just gave them a million bucks.
5K notes · View notes
A Series of Horrors - Fox, Owl, Corvid, Deer.
(4-part private commission - do not reuse/reproduce/tag as kin.)
I am currently unavailable for commissions, but if you like my work and want to support me in some way ✨
Or share/reblog! Thanks, friends. 🖤
1K notes · View notes