‘Writing a fix-it fanfic’ mood.
[Screenshot from episode 3 of ‘A Tale Dark & Grim’. Three crows perch on a branch, with some cliffs in the background. The crow on the right yells at the other two, “I’m telling the story now! And I’m so good at it!”]
34 notes · View notes
one of my favorite Things™️ about dating a Goth: their extensive knowledge on corvids. my experiences are, but not limited to:
- them getting very excited about seeing a corvid, pointing it out and saying something like: "look at that big boy!"
- when there's a murder of crows passing by and they stare longingly, as if they're missing from the flock
- having corvid tattoos and/or corvid paraphernalia
- trying to feed the corvids at any possible moment
- trying to make friends with corvids at any given moment
- going corvid-watching and leaning in and asking, "what do you think they found?" or "what do you think they're doing/talking about?"
- and one of my absolute favorite things is hearing a corvid make a noise (corvids can make many, ive found out) and asking them what it means and they look at you like you just gave them a million bucks.
5K notes · View notes