[Image Description: A pair of digital sketches of Aeris Gainsborough in a White Mage-inspired outfit. She wears a sleeveless knee-length white dress with a frilled hem edged in red triangles. The dress is cinched with a wide red belt with a yellow flower at the tie. She also wears a wide-brimmed straw hat with a white-and-red triangle patterned ribbon and yellow flowers, red fingerless gloves, and her usual brown boots. Her hair is loose. The first sketch shows her from the knees-up, holding her staff in front of her, her face obscured by the brim of her hat except for a smirk. The second sketch shows her from behind, leaping towards something with her staff raised. /end ID]
I haven't seen anyone else talk about these yet so forgive me if this is a repeat. But I found some of the ofmd costumes posted on Instagram and they're just so gorgeous I needed to yell about them!
This is the Instagram!
Just look at this pattern matching! This is the jacket from the party episode and I am absolutely obsessed. There's more information about it in the post!
And some detail shots of Blackbeard's coat from the same episode! This is like catnip to my brain.
Please go and give it tons of attention because as I'm making this post they only have a few hundred likes and I just need them to be seen. They also have a post on the all white coat here and it's just so beautiful!!
I JUST LOVE COSTUMES SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR INDULGING ME
Well, that's the good part I guess. You get to go find a new dream.
These are two of the most beautiful people I know and if at all possible this won't be the last time I find a way to talk them into fairy tale costumes. Amy is the one who designed and made the Rapunzel costume, and she did a breathtaking job. The two of them have such great chemistry, and Darrin was the perfect charming rogue in my Flynn Rider designs. These are just some of my favorite photos of the two of them, but there are SO MANY good ones. They just have so much wonderful energy that really made the costumes and characters shine.
I’ll keep updating with more photos from this amazing shoot <3
There is no secret or some hidden knowledge that Jedi were created under the heavy influence of Japanese samurai culture. Space warriors, servants of the government and state.
And I had a thought "What if make designs more eastern influenced and still GFFA '
There is result.
“With Doctor Octopus, I wanted to update that costume to look more tailored, more tough but without changing drastically in design. I wanted him to look a little kind of more superhero-ish in a sort of Marvel/Sony sense of the word, so we changed the cut but we also drastically changed the fabric. We also adjusted a little bit of the colour.” - Sanja Milković Hays, costume designer
THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE + SIGNATURE COLORS: RED
- Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man. Costume design by Rebecca Gregg and Laura Jean Shannon (Iron Man), Mary Zophres (Iron Man 2), Alexandra Byrne (The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron), Louise Frogley (Iron Man 3, Spider-Man: Homecoming), and Judianna Makovsky (Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame).
- Chris Hemsworth as Thor Odinson. Costume design by Alexandra Byrne (Thor, The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron), Wendy Partridge (Thor: The Dark World), Mayes C. Rubeo (Thor: Ragnarok, Thor: Love and Thunder), and Judianna Makovsky (Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame).
- Lauren Ridloff as Makkari. Costume design by Sammy Sheldon Differ (Eternals).
- Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson/Falcon/Captain America. Costume design by Judianna Makovsky (Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame), Sammy Sheldon Differ (Ant-Man), and Michael Crow (The Falcon and the Winter Soldier).
- Hugo Weaving and Ross Marquand as Johann Schmidt/Red Skull. Costume design by Anna B. Sheppard (Captain America: The First Avenger) and Judianna Makovsky (Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame).
- Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch. Costume design by Mayes C. Rubeo (WandaVision), Alexandra Byrne (Avengers: Age of Ultron), Judianna Makovsky (Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame), and Graham Churchyard (Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness).
- Danai Gurira as Okoye. Costume design by Ruth E. Carter (Black Panther) and Judianna Makovsky (Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame).
- Paul Rudd as Scott Lang/Ant-Man. Costume design by Sammy Sheldon Differ (Ant-Man), Judianna Makovsky (Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame) and Louise Frogley (Ant-Man and the Wasp).
- Chris Pratt as Peter Quill/Star-Lord. Costume design by Alexandra Byrne (Guardians of the Galaxy), Judianna Makovsky (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame), and Mayes C. Rubeo (Thor: Love and Thunder).
- Simu Liu as Xu Shang-Chi. Costume design by Kym Barrett (Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings).