- Photos Of JonBenét Ramsey With Her Brother Burke -
Ghana Police retrieves stolen coffin from burial service http://dlvr.it/RtdSYw
They were used to dead bodies, investigating them was part of their job after all. But they were not used to them in their living room.
I’ve been really into thrillers lately and have been binge reading and watching things focused on crime and missing people. Realistic pieces are the scariest to me, since they could happen to anyone. What real people can do to another human can be really messy. So I’d like to chat about When I Was You by Amber Garza, a book I can’t stop thinking about.
Genre: Psychological Thriller Overall…
I’m going to take it this was one of Richard’s last letters written in 2013. I would love to see the original letter though. He died of complications from B-cell lymphoma on June 7th 2013 while awaiting execution on California’s death row, he was 53 and was captured when he was 25 in 1985.
Some pics of Richie I don’t see a lot :
- Theodore Robert Bundy Childhood Photos -
- Bundy with his stepfather, 1953
- Graduation photo
Nana Akufo Addo: “Homosexuality Will Never Be Legalized In Ghana” (VIDEO)
The President of the Republic of Ghana, Nana Akufo-Addo, has been spotted in a viral video revealing that same-sex marriage will never be legalized in Ghana.
This video surfaces amidst the conversation of legalizing LGBTQI rights in Ghana.
Most sections of Ghanaians especially on social media are against the motion of legalizing same-sex marriage in the country.
Nevertheless, a section, mostly…
Y'all can love him or hate him but his quotes always let me over thinking my whole life
reading about jodi arias case,, does anybody know was it covered in a video or in a podcast? thank you in advance 💕
Ted Bundy new photos
Nigerian Yahoo Boy Narrates How He Uses BVN On A Stolen SIM Card To Transfer Money To His Account
A Nigerian Yahoo Boy has confessed how he uses the BVN on a stolen sim card to transfer money to his bank account, untraceable.
According to the alleged Yahoo Boy, with someone’s sim, he can retrieve entire banking details, reset the mobile banking operation, and effect transfer to an account that can’t be traced to him.
“I’m into wire fraud. popularly known as a ‘sim…
(On Call #6) (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha)
Big smiles…great BIG smiles! Why? I just finished another wonderful story written by an author that has never let me down. I knew before even beginning to read that I will be swept into a world that I wish I could live within 24/7 and not only visit in a book.
What I liked:
* Jay: rookie detective, policeman for over two decades, in town only three years, has had his eye on Meredith since arriving, a nice guy with a backstory that is…intriguing…just as he is. I really liked him and loved him with Meredity.
* Meredith: physician, widow, coroner, forensic pathologist, professional, intelligent, intriguing, intrigued by Jay, animal lover, great person that is perfect for and with Jay.
* The relationship as it develops between Jay and Meredith.
* That this is a romance between two mature people that know what they want and are not afraid to reach out for it.
* The way the crime, police procedural aspects and forensic medicine meshed together so well to build the story.
* That I did not know for sure who the bad guys were…at least not right away. I had a few ideas but was not positive till further along in the story.
* Getting to see some characters from previous books.
* Being given an insight into the type of cases a coroner would have to deal with and the toll it would take on the person doing the autopsies.
* Beau the dog and Belle the kitten…more smiles thinking about the two of them.
* That the two main characters were complex and complete and people I would love to have as friends.
* All of it really except…
What I didn’t like:
* Jay’s family…read the book and you will know why I feel that way.
* The criminals and the crime they were immersed in.
* Being reminded of how “bad” some people truly are.
* Having to wait to find out who will star in the next book this author writes.
Did I enjoy this book? Definitely
Would I read more by this author? Without a doubt!
Thank you to the author for the ARC – This is my honest review.
Since taking over the county coroner’s office, Meredith “Doc” Carter has been working hard to gain the respect of both her peers and local authorities. Reporting the circumstances surrounding the death of a loved one is often a thankless part of her job. Still, those are the easier cases. Random body parts turning up are substantially more troublesome, and when the facts don’t line up Meredith reaches out to entomologist, Casey Shea for answers.
Detective Jay VanDyken has admired Doc from the sidelines. His recent promotion comes with the added benefit of dealing directly with the silver-haired forensic pathologist, an opportunity he doesn’t plan on wasting. The discovery of partial remains have Jay and Meredith working closely together, but breaking down the pieces to build their case is not the only challenge. Their developing relationship has its own share of problems.
Hahha… Shutdown the day with @netflix teleparty. Terima kasih @mutheaah for joining. We enjoyed “In the shadow of the month” - Fin
Ms Abugu was said to have been arrested and whisked away from her fiance’s apartment by three SARS operatives at Wumba, Lokogoma Area of Abuja around September last year
She was arrested in place of her fiance, Afam Abugu, who was the initial target of the police officers. She was detained, allegedly raped, and murdered by the SARS operatives.
Ms Abugu, who had just completed her national youth…
Languages I am comfortable with: English, but it would be really cool if you could teach me a little bit of a different language!
Things I am interested in: crime and crime shows, anime, theatre, music, movies, cooking and baking, reading, writing, and many other things!
What I am looking for: friends! Preferrably within 5 years of my age, but I’m not a big stickler
Fun fact about me: I am a Performing Arts major and am going to be an actress after I finish college
Other: I’m having a really rough time right now and just need some people to keep my mind off things. I welcome anyone and everyone
Nothing in BNHA will top the Jojo Openings