Same goes sometimes with some herbs. I heard rosemary can substitude any herbs but what if the spell contains like 5 different kind of herbs and i only have 2 of the five different kinds? Just add some more rosemary? 2/2
- - -
This is going to be biased, but I personally don’t believe rosemary can replace every herb. Substituting ingredients doesn’t quite work like that. Get exactly what the spell requires and maybe look into types of magic that don’t require crystals like candle magic or sigil magic. Research how to substitute things too if that doesn’t work for you. You might also look into how to write your own spells so when you get in a little experience you can try working with the ingredients you have in a way that works for you. Hope that helps!
When you see these numbers please like this page and reblog it to assist the Force to conquer Covid-19. Together we will overcome this. 900,000 reblogs to start.
This is possible, believe in the Force!
Become one with the Force!
Wer „A“ sagt, muss auch „C“ ziehen!💎👀😷
Crystal Tea Leaf Reading 🌿🔮☕️✨
Tasseography ~ The Art of Tea Leaf Reading ✨☕️
For Crystal Tea Leaf Readings, You Will Need:
- Boiled Moon or Sun Water
- A Tea Cup (with a handle) and preferably a tea cup you feel connected to, use regularly, or have charged under the full moon, or with crystals/spell work
- Crystal (one that is safe to be submerged in water and is coordinated to what kind of questions you’re seeking answers to. For example, rose quartz is associated with love related questions)
- Pour hot water into the tea cup and then add a spoonful of tea leaves and allow it to sit. Do not stir the leaves yet.
- Add the crystal of your choice. Again, make sure it is safe to be submerged in water: many crystals deteriorate or ruin when placed in water.
- Focus on an issue or questions you’ve been seeking answers to or clarity around. Relax, focus, but don’t overthink.
- Allow the tea to sit undisturbed with the crystal in it for about 5 minutes. During this time, relax, meditate, or play enjoyable music while you wait.
- Use tongs or a small spoon to carefully remove the crystal and dry it off.
- Use a spoon to stir the tea leaves clockwise three times, and then pour the liquid of the tea cup out into a nearby sink or bowl. Be quick about it so that the tea leaves will stick to the inside of the cup.
- Hold the crystal in your hand for added clarity and understanding as you read the tea leaves.
- Turn the cup so that the handle is facing whoever is recieving the reading.
- Look at the shapes carefully and consider what they cold mean. This part is very intuitive, so trust your gut when interpreting the possible shapes.
Think of the cup as if it’s divided into thirds.
- Shapes in the top third reveal events that will be happening right away.
- Shapes in the middle area reveals events that will happen soon.
- Shapes in the lower third reveals things that will happen in the upcoming months.
- Any shapes left of the handle are shows past events.
- Any shapes close to the handle shows present circumstances.
- Any shapes to the right of the handle shows things that MIGHT happen in the future, but aren’t set in stone.
2 g’s 👌🏻👌🏻
we’re getting through this
From @ spiritnectar on Instagram
Like / reblog if you save :)