An instant favorite cupcake recipe for cheezy people like me ;) It is compact yet soft and moist and cheesy all the way!
- 1 ¾ AP Flour, sifted
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Butter, softened
- ½ cup White sugar, packed
- 2 pcs Eggs, large
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup (or Vanilla extract)
- 14 ounces Milkmaid full cream condensed milk
- 1 ½ cup Eden quick-melt Cheese, grated
1. Prepare the ingredients. This is a quick recipe so you can also preheat the oven to 350F while preparing all the ingredients.
2. Gather dry ingredients. In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Stir well and set aside.
3. Gather wet ingredients. In a separate bowl, using a hand mixer, cream butter and sugar on medium speed until pale yellow. Add eggs (one at a time) and maple syrup.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients. Add dry mixture to wet mixture gradually in 3 batches while pouring condensed milk by ½ cup in between. Mix in low speed until well combined. Add 1 cup of grated cheese and fold.
5. Bake. Line muffin paper cups on muffin trays. Scoop batter to muffin cups and top each with 1-2 tsp grated cheese. Bake for 25-30 mins.
6. Serve. Rest and cool them and snack on!