there’s just. there’s just so much to unpack here. I mean:
- jensen emphasising this is the FIRST story he wants to tell about the spn verse (read: the destiel spin off is coming)
- chaos machine's new pride icon
- misha joking the prequel needs a trench-coated angel, which, based on historical data, only means one thing: the prequel absolutely has a trench-coated angel in it (our favourite one with the rainbow wings and squinty eyes, to be specific)
- kripke causing multiple social media platforms to explode by liking said tweet
- jared hearing about the prequel for the first time on twitter at the same time as the rest of us
- misha absolutely not hearing about the prequel for the first time on twitter at the same time as the rest of us
- the entirety of tumblr and twitter trying to fathom why jensen decided to make a show about a character the whole spn fandom have spent fifteen years wanting to punch very hard in the face
- hot topics include: will john's shitty actions be ignored or explored? is the prequel really just a cover for a destiel spinoff?? or just an elaborate and expensive method of ensuring cas finally, in some universe, gets to smite john?
- rowena considered for the prequel but not sam
- it becomes clear danneel and jensen knew EXACTLY what they were doing when they named their production company "chaos machine"
- et tu brute, gutted, bummed
- the increasingly likely possibility that the french mistake and the mockumentary were actually prophetic visions (related: someone check on misha)
- bobo berens and kripke add more fuel to the twittersphere fire
- most of the fandom yelling "fight, fight, fight" at the cast of their favourite show six months after it ending
- a complete, collective tumblr meltdown as fires that have been brewing in opposing corners of the fandom for over a decade implode into either vindication or denial
- unprecedented scenes in fandom history as self-confessed ex-j2 stans quietly let themselves into the cockles trash dumpster
- the realisation that jensen has been plotting this for months (important questions: how long has he known? when they were filming the finale?? at the creation con panel? is this what was going on under all that sexy silence???)
- most of tumblr on tenterhooks simply from watching two middle aged men follow and unfollow each other on twitter
- the fact there are still conventions booked and j2 panels that are absolutely going to happen after all of this
- no one knows if biden is okay
12K notes · View notes
October 12, 2021 - Stud Jensen gets a role in a Western, yippie-ki-yi-yay.
Jensen Ackles posted on Twitter announcing his role in a Western movie, Rust, featuring Alec Baldwin, written and directed by Joel Souza. Jensen said that "finally his bow legs are in their element."
Danneel Ackles posted congratulating him, Misha retweeted Jensen's tweet with a "yippie-ki-yi-yay" which basically sums it up. He also called Jensen a stud in the comments. Now both of them are trending [x] [x] [x] [x].
The description of the movie is also rather interesting, though I can't quite put a finger on it...
2K notes · View notes