The people of the swamp once flourished, the shrine and their guardian at the centre of their success, but when the guardian was infected with a ravenous hunger the people of the swamp vanished in a single night.
I wanted to make something a little Dark Souls or DnD adjacent, so here's a dark foreboding swamp with a giant toad. I imagine it would transform into some horrible terror mid way through the fight.
36 notes · View notes
Concept art sketch for my cursed faerie prince, Jinn
I like drawing concept art for all the characters in the novel because it helps me keep their descriptions consistent throughout my writing if I have a sketch to look at.
This is Jinn, he's my angsty moth faerie who has a horrible curse that is slowly killing him. He's one of the main characters in The Glowing Vines series. He wears a blindfold because the others in the court are afraid he will curse them if he looks them in the eyes.
He is a little unlikable at first if you don't like the angsty character archetype, but I think he will grow on everyone as the novel goes on :)
24 notes · View notes
Day 21: Hunter
TEStober, prompt made by tikattu
These are the 3 strongest Hunters in the Wild Hunt, masked ones at least,,,
- Kaydence Goldspear, Ghost of Valerevania | Archester Blade (Front)
- Zimri Archester, The Sommer Phantom | Threaded Cane, BB ref (Middle)
- Ragal Archester, Lady Archester | First Official Gun in Renoir (Back)
(Massive spoiler for Revenant, an original dark fantasy story of mines, the trio are in different generations and will have their own stories told in each books and spinoffs)
I had other Hunters i wanted to draw beside the Ackermans of Revenant,,,
- Odovacar Baugulf | Ferral Blazing Catboy Coming Through! (Top Left)
- Lothar Sylvester | Does his hair look familiar? Hehe Day 2: Ly- (Top Right)
- Lúđvík Fiddler | Deaf Hunter who just wants to smell flowers (Bottom Left)
- Konstantin Kraus | The Black Raven of Glawcester, Deceased (Bottom Right)
43 notes · View notes