pls do more if the bat kids were tiktok famous like saw a guy set fire to a skateboard then a kick flip to put it out which is jay chaotic but Tim's skater so..??
holy shit yes the best idea ever
- ok so
- Tim’s tiktok is pretty basic, some skate videos and videos of his friends doing dumb shit
- it’s pretty funny and pretty chilled out
- everyone once and a while you’ll get a tiktok of him hiding out in the bathroom at a Wayne gala
- but mostly just him and the rest of yj hanging out like normal kids
- But Jason is a whole other story
- this man is a fucking internet cryptid
- People have started making it a game on which vid Jason is gonna be seen in next and what will he be doing
- chasing Damian Wayne through the back of Dick’s thirst trap?
- or dancing in the background of one of Barbara’s safety on the internet vids?
- like isn’t he legally dead?? the fuck??
- Jason has seen allll the memes and theories and finds it fucking hilarious
- now he’s trying to see how far he can take it
- he thought he was done for when he went live on the Wayne enterprises account and just listed everything he hated about Bruce Wayne
- oh boy did that make for a fun run in on patrol
- Jason stalks all his brothers online
- because y’know he actually does care a little bit
- and on tim’s tiktoks he realises a pattern
- every Sunday, without fail, Tim will post a skateboard vid from Wayne Manor
- so what does he do?
- sneak into the manor right when Tim’s about to film
- looks him straight in the eye and sets his skateboard on fire
- now tim’s freaking out
- and Jason’s just laughing his ass off
- But between laughs hes saying shit like do a flip! Do an ollie
- and that’s all that tim registers
- so what does he do? A FUCKING KICKFLIP THAT PUTS OUT THE FIRE
- They’re stood their in awe
- until Jason realises they were filming the entire time
- the vid instantly goes viral for a number of reasons
- and now the two have made it their mission to make even more and more chaotic videos
- “master tim please refrain from trying to skate on the chandelier. And master Jason please stope encouraging him”
hope this is good man!!
396 notes · View notes