Dead Academia content even though I just found this aesthetic and don’t know what it contains:
• Solving your own murder with the help of your academic rivals!
• You hear ethereal, almost ghostly, singing from the auditorium that turns into shrieking from shredded vocal chords.
• Performing ancient rituals to the spirits to ensure you ace your exams (not demonic or evil, I’m Filipino spiritual don’t make this seem evil/from a colonizer lens).
• From your peripheral vision, you see that one portrait of the academy’s founder scowling— at you perhaps?
• You and your classmates’ research paper on unsolved murders has gone a bit too far— you grimace at the crimson dripping from your hands.
• You could’ve sworn that he was dead, face-down in the rose bushes outside the dormitory. Yet he’s here, eccentric and enthralling with honeyed words pouring from his lips. You stole his heart and now he’s here to take yours.
Sitting outside writing poetry but no one's in love with me.
I love you rain. I love you chipped tea cups. I love you wilted bouquets. I love you stained love letters. I love you shredded tapestries. I love you broken château. I love you cloudy skies. I love you dark forests. I love you cobweb covered books. I love you empty ballroom. I love you forgotten dreams.