What order do the Heralds die in? I used to think it was John, Faith then Jacob but someone mentioned that it was Jacob first?
Which replaying the game that way, it makes the most sense to me now.
1. Kim is already going to pop when you meet her, she is so pregnant.
2. Jacob calls himself Joseph's sacrifice and I really dont believe that he would just be okay with John (and maybe faith?) Being murdered and considering it to be nothing. Especially since he was very protective of his brothers as a young boy.
3. John is filled with SO MUCH BOILING rage towards you, more than he is with literally anyone else. Having this be partly because the deputy killed off Jacob and Faith and he's filled with heartache but still wanting to make Joseph proud (his last living sibling and his Father) is just so *chefs kiss* Makes his character arc ... Better? Like in general it would be less chaos and more logical.
4. Low key like... How the fuck did a junior Deputy just have a bunch of military level knowledge of weapons and warfare right off the bat? Because Jacob trained them. Thats why.
5. Faith dying in the middle is good too because she's more detached from the family aspect and more attached to the Family aspect of Edens Gate. Like... She'd accept Jacob died as a sacrifice, like that was a thing Jacob knew would happen, so she still tried to be nice until the Deputy wouldn't let her keep up the facade any more.
6. "Faith HAD her angels, but she never DID treat them all that well." -John Seed in his Bunker.
7. I know someone mentioned the order of the Heralds listed in Joseph's first speech about things being taken from E.G. during the initial arrest (they'll take our guns, Faith and freedom ... Or whatever he said) as him listing the order they were going to die (or rather the seals being broken )... I reblogged that somewhere and I'm on mobile so I'll link later if I find it again.
8. I personally think John's bunker is the hardest? I died so many times during infamous mode omg.
1. Dutch tells you to go to Fall's End first... Which is why I usually used to kill John first? Idk
2. Staci is sooooo bad off he had to have been there for a good deal of time to be trusted/broken enough to shave Jacob and work the grounds the way he did. He had enough freedom to manage to release the deputy. That couldnt have happened that fast right? I know that Joey DID tell John yes but she was still fighting like hell.
3. Josephs eulogy for John is so mean lol it'd be weird if the scream crying one replaced it for the same death? Maybe not because it was the entire collapse of E.G.
4. Does it make more sense for the deputy to only move the body of the first Herald they kill or the last?
I had another reason I was on the fence but I can't remember it now, something to do with the Whitetails but I cant remember.
What do other people head canon for this stuff?
I kinda like the Jacob, Faith, John route now. I like it from a story telling standpoint. I wish we knew.
63 notes · View notes
Okay... So I found this Inktober list from 2018....
I know it’s not October, and it’s definitely not 2018, but I was wondering if y’all might be interested in me doing some art for this?
Feel free to comment, message me, or send something in to my inbox to let me know y’all’s thoughts 🥰💖
Update: I’ve been getting a lot of questions about is this available for others to do, and the answer is definitely!!! I just found this online somewhere (I think Reddit) and I’m assuming a lot of people did it when it was first released. So feel free to do some art, and if you want, tag me! I’d absolutely love to see all of your creations. 😊💗💗💗
42 notes · View notes