Soooo, i started doing it this morning annndd it was gonna be todays inktober drawing…. But i couldnt hold myself and started coloring it. Now i have to find another idea for inktober. Welp——— Wish me luck!
Also you might know it if you watched the series before, that little guy (Fairy King)’s name is harlequin. And this ship is deffinitely a better love story than Twilight, lol!
Hi! Diane from the Zodiac cabin is ace - in issue 68 of the comics Hes tells Diane she has a crush on her, and Diane says “I like you too, but I don’t have any interest in kissing or junk like that,” and then explains that she’s never been interested in that sort of intimacy with anyone, but confirms that she still loves Hes “romantic-style” and “more than [she’s] ever liked anyone” (pages 20-21 of the comic). She and Hes then spend the last four panels of the comic cuddling. Like most Lumberjanes LGBT+ rep, the word ‘ace’ is never actually used. This is common in the comic, as it tends to describe or show different LGBT+ genders and orientations as opposed to directly naming them, mostly because the comic is aimed at kids and is subtle in its rep so that parents are more likely to let their kids read it; for example, Jo never outright says that she’s trans, but throughout the comics and books we learn that she chose her own name, we see pictures of her from when she was younger (most likely pre-transition) and presented masculinely, and she helps another trans character through their journey. This might be why you missed it!
Words don’t really do it justice. How can a mere mortal hope to describe something so heavenly?
Would you like a demonstration?
A lil’ drawing for this day♡
If that’s the case, Princess, you’re going to love some of the other things this tongue can do …
Hello! I saw it, your art is very cute!
Anyway, thank you for the ask, this is fun to think about. I think that each one of the Sins would be pretty good at being an imposter except for Escanor (night Escanor especially. Poor man, he couldn’t do it! And Day Escanor wouldn’t make any effort to hide his identity), Elizabeth (she preferred talking with Demons than fighting them during a war, I doubt she would ever choose to kill the crewmates) and maybe Hawk (just … no. He couldn’t make it).
Diane doesn’t like killing either, but I guess she could do it if she really had to.
Meliodas, King, Merlin and even Ban and Gowther would kill the crewmates without feeling too much guilty I think, though none of them would particularly enjoy it.
If they were the crewmates … well:
- Escanor would be terrified, and so Hawk.
- Meliodas and Ban would chase the imposter if they can and act like they don’t care at all about the danger the whole time.
- King would be panicking because he would want to make a plan, work all together, simply use logic, but no one is listening to him. He hates it.
- Diane would try to look bold, but she is actually very afraid - this doesn’t mean she is not ready to throw hands if she has to.
- Merlin is completely calm; she probably already knows who the imposter is, avoids them and speaks about it only when she feels like.
- Gowther would also be very calm, he would know exactly what’s going on and watch everyone going crazy without saying a word.
- Elizabeth would be very worried but she would try to make the group stick together and save everyone.
Anyway, if the Sins were characters in Among Us, it would be chaos but I need a fic like that! It would be so much fun!
Princess, if you don’t like to be insulted … why are you here? That’s kind of what I’m known for.
That, and my legendary cock.
If you don’t want to be insulted, perhaps it’s the latter you’re after, hmm?
Diane: where are you?
King: I’m coming hoe
King: *home (❗️not delivered )
King: home! (❗️not delivered )
King: HOME (❗️not delivered )
King: stupid piece of shit
When you decide to make the Sins, Elizabeth and Hawk as characters in Among Us. Anyways, I hope you like it!
Here they are with and without their symbol background.