Right, so the next batch of stuff for The Sinners is their ability bios! Because it’s all the tactics they use to ensure they get people afflicted by those certain sins! So I’ll be doing these over the next few weeks!
It’s also got the details of: How many times they’ve been killed, what the sin actually does to benefit them, and what happens to people when fully succumbed to each sin
The Abilities of Theo: You just need a good nights sleep
Current Kill Count: Theo lost count, and they’re completely uncertain. But the last time they remembered they were at around 10 or 11. They just stopped counting due to boredom.
The Victims of Theo: All victims of Sloth die during sleep. Dependant on how it happens up to that point, but all victims are restraining themselves to sleep until finally giving in to it. They’ll suffer days of nightmares and sleep paralysis becoming dependant on staying awake. It never lasts long, and is actually the quickest out of the sinners collective.
They’ll expose themselves in that last nights sleep, usually taking the image of something that truly horrifies the victim.
Victims deaths range from 1 day to a week
How it benefits: When a victim is subjected to sloth, they actually gain the loss of sleep the victims suffered. They can also gain everything they’ve ever dreamt about, and use it to their advantage when dream jumping. The one time you’ll see them more alert and awake is when a victim has fell to Sloth. You might even get a conversation out of them without them yawning.
“Have you ever dreamt of something so incredible? Let me show you..”
- Hypnosis: Their fail safe and pride and joy. They can subject people under hypnosis and cause them to fall into deep sleep. They’ll use this to either: Take victims quicker, or communicate with people via dreaming. It’s the easiest way to talk to them properly. It’s how all the sinners do it.
- Paralysis Inducement: Can cause people to become immobile. Will usually topple to the floor if the person is awake when this happens. Theo doesn’t tend to use this, but will use it as a last case resort.
- Motor-Skill Manipulation: Can control the motor functions of other people. They’ll use this to make people forcibly lay down and attempt to sleep. This is used hand in hand with hypnosis, as they’ll make the people move whilst sleeping.
- Sloth Manipulation: Can actively encourage lazy traits in people they communicate with, and will often use their methods of yawning to actually encourage the feeling of laziness in others.
- Dream Manipulation: They actively communicate via dreaming, but can also create dreams and nightmares at will. Will often create nightmares for their victims, but will create the most extravagant and incredible dreams on the first night.