Yet year after year, It’s the same routine, And I grow so weary of the sound of screams, And I Jack, the Pumpkin King, Have grown so tired of the same old thing. 🌒
The Nightmare Before Christmas in my Art Style: Jack Skellington
Art by Sugardells
“We are simply meant to be”
The Nightmare Before Christmas in my Art Style: Jack and Sally
Art by Sugardells
Love beauty and the beast but hate the line “life is so unnerving for a servant who’s not serving, he’s not whole without a soul to wait upon” if I got turned into a candlestick bc my boss was an asshole to a little old lady I’d wake him up every morning by turning the hose on him
This very much not Brenton Thwaites recast in Maleficent 2 still really gets on my nerves
Adorable! Charming! Wonderful!
It’s a no for me
The movie is still super epic though, the fayes save everything!!!
Sociopathy tests should be determined by whether you cry at Disney death scenes or not
For such a goofy comedy Hocus Pocus starts out pretty dark huh
Disney’s Pinocchio (1940)
FICTIONAL CHARACTER SUPREMACY! ✨
Decided to join in the little trend that I saw a few editors doing of showing off their favourite comfort characters… so as a lover of multiple character and in many different fandoms.. this is perfect! ❤️
Song - Talk - salvatore ganacci - (panickedblurs on soundcloud)
gaston the himbo
New Gorgeous poster for Raya and the last dragon from Japan 🐉
Frozen 2 (2019)
- There’s things I like in this movie better than the first. I think “show yourself” is a better song but the plot is…and I think the characters benefit from being more fleshed out.
- So the plot is..complicated. I remember walking out of the theater and being like “so..the voice was her mom right?” Now I’m just a small town pizza lawyer but if I’m confused, these dumbass children are too.
- The nokk is the shit. If I was a kid when this movie came out I would annoy my mom until she got me every toy that thing was in. I’m still kind of obsessed with it. I loved that whole scene with her taming it, I wish the movie could’ve had more moments like that.
- The movie does have some weird moments. I know “lost in the woods” is so weird but I kind of dig it. And the time spent with the tribe just felt rushed.
- Best character: Elsa. She gets the spotlight and any moment she’s in is when the movie picks up.
- Worst character: Olaf. He was just enough in the first one and now he’s way too much. He gets some funny moments but other times it’s cringey. Is it bad I wasn’t sad when he died?
Twitches and twiches too
Is better than the entire hp series
I will not accept any criticism
˚⋆ೃ*✧Look how she lights up the sky ✧ೃ⋆｡