We welcome Pinocchio Caruso to the city. He’s 26 years old and is a Theatre Teacher. Pin is often mistaken for Chris Colfer. He’s open.
→ Background Information
Pinocchio had always been somewhat of a miracle child to his parents. They weren’t able to conceive for the longest time so when Pin made it to the world, he was more than celebrated. His parents had wished for a child since the day they fell in love and Pin has always been one to show that. As whimsical as he may seen he’s always had a great deal of love and passion for the life he lives. From a young age he found a love for acting and dancing on a stage and his parents had been supportive from the start, eager to support their son. In high school he helped begin a summer drama camp for children, while he was in college he assisted one of his professors with an after school theatre arts education outreach program. It was then Pin’s professor recognized his talent for working with the youth and Pin studied to become a teacher in a craft he loves so much.
→ Relocation Explanation
In need of a bit of a change of pace from his usual quiet life away from it all, working in a small school system in the countryside, once Pin got wind of Libertas he was intrigued. There was something exciting about the thought of moving to a new city to expand on his career. Things were even better when he discovered the need for a drama teacher at the city’s high school.
→ Living Situation
Growing up Pin had loved his little life with his parents in their tiny cottage. Alongside his mother he found a love for interior design, helping her decorate and fix up every room in their house, and having lived in the same house for nearly his entire young life he was there to help her make changes every couple of years. Upon his relocation to Libertas, Pin and his best friend Blair found a little two bedroom townhouse, perfect for just the two of them.
→ His Personality
Pinocchio has always had a whimsical and what some might describe as a childlike quality to him and though it may be seen in a negative light to some, Pin has always found a way to have it work in his favor, teaching and working with children from a younger age. It was those summer drama camps and after school programs which helped Pin channel his energy somewhere helpful. It was those summer camps and after school programs where Pin truly flourished.
→ His Qualities
- Enthusiastic, Passionate, Tactical
- Over-trusting, Sensitive, Insecure
→ His Relationships
- Blair ‘Blue’ Fairfield (Best Friend & Roommate): Blair has always been a huge grounding factor in Pin’s life. Pin has always been a big happy-go-lucky and big dreamer type of person so to have someone like Blair in his life, well it’s been very helpful. At one point early on Pin joked with Blair about her being his ‘fairy godmother’ and its stuck.
- Jiminy Croquet (Best Friend): Where Blair hasn’t been there, Jim has - which honestly Blair has been there a lot, but Jim likes to claim he covers when she cannot. Jim is always there to support Pin and his shows, and though Jim focuses on cinema, he offers the best support anytime that he can.
- Daisy Day (Colleague & Good Friend): Pin has been absolutely elated to connect with Daisy, first on instagram and later in real life. He’s been in awe of her designs and for her knack for taking something so simple and bringing great life to it. He’s even reached out to her to design a few pieces for shows he’s working on, so to know that he’ll be close by in Libertas has been music to his ears.
- Minnie Morris (Friend): Minnie is someone who Pin looks up to. Of course he is merely a teacher but somewhere inside of him he knows he’s a director and more importantly an artist so he loves her drive and the work she does. He’s even used some of her accessories in his shows.
→ Possible Connections
- John Worthington (Former ‘friend’ & Now Enemy): Pin first met John and Gideon back in college before landing his perfect job. John caught wind of Pin’s desire to be a theatre teacher and claimed to know of a prestigious theatre company school that was looking for someone ‘just like’ Pinocchio. Of course Pin fell for it and applied for the job posting John had sent, but soon Pin found out it was fake and was absolutely heartbroken as it had been the perfect job. So instead he cut himself off from him, wanting nothing to do with him.
- Gideon Godfrey (Probably Enemy & Fake Friend): Gideon put on his best face to befriend Pin back in college, Gideon being the performer himself, he was drawn to Pin. Gideon’s specialty was magic though he could only use that on the side but when he did he learned how to trick people into thinking someone else had stolen from them, even though Gideon was the one making the profit. When Pin caught wind of this he tried to report him but it didn’t work and instead Gideon tried to get back at Pin by working with John on the fake job posting. It’s safe to say Pin isn’t interested in being friends with him any longer.
→ Faceclaim Change:
Allowed | Not allowed | POC must | Discuss with admin
Pin is based on Pinocchio from Pinocchio.