(described in alt text)
This is the only Screen Rant article I've ever been tempted to click on. (I resisted, though.)
Kyle: you know what Jason's problem is? He's so hot, no one ever tells him to shut the fuck up.
Donna: you think Jason's hot?
Jason, in the room with them: you think I'm hot?
Kyle: shut the fuck up.
Dick and Donna hang up their calls by saying "I love you" to each other and I think that's beautiful 💕.
The New Titans #85
So I've been dealing with the worst art block for the last week and someone suggested I try redrawing some panels but im lazy and couldn't be bothered to look up panels so I just tried to remember things that might of happened in comics maybe and drew that
Since I’ve become known on here for making lists here’s a list of comic panels that make me so horrifically and inconsolably upset that I wanna rip my own face off
(fair warning a lot of these involve child death because this is dc we’re talking about)
1. Dick comes back from a mission in space and finds out that Jason died
The New Titans #55
2. Bruce promises a dying Steph that he will ensure the baby she gave up “will never want for anything”
Batman: War Games (2005) Act 3 #8
3. This specific artist’s version of Bruce holding Jason’s body
(I can’t find the source no matter how hard I look I’m so sorry)
4. Bruce hugs Damian’s torn Robin uniform to his chest shortly after Damian died
Batman and Robin (2011) #18
5. Roy wonders if Lian’s last words were “daddy help”
Justice League: The Rise of Arsenal #1
6. Also, Roy saying “love you, Lian” when he thinks he’s about to die
The Flash 2021 Annual vol 1 #1
7. Donna snaps her zombified baby’s neck
Blackest Night: Titans
8. Barbara gets frustrated with Cass’s inability to read and calls her stupid
Batgirl (2000) #54
9. Bruce beats the Joker while yelling Jason’s name
Batman: Knightfall vol 1
10. Alfred promises 8 year old Bruce that he’ll teach him how to use a rapier “like Zorro” if he agrees to go to his parents’ funeral
Batman: Curse of the White Knight #7
[Dick's Teen Titans era]
Donna: Gonna have to wash this blanket to get rid of that new smell.
Kory: *makes a note that humans prefer to mark objects with familiar scents*
Wally: Gotta love that new car smell.
Kory: *scratches out previous note and replaces it with a question mark*
Roy: Old books smell so good.
Kory: *increasingly frustrated note taking*
Dick: Mmm love that new book smell.
Kory: WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?
best friends who will pretend to be a villain to teach you a lesson
The Flash 80-Page Giant #2
Honestly think Dick should have told Donna that he had a fear toxin induced vision that showed them as a married couple just so they could have both busted out laughing and been like, "Ew." Then it could've become an inside joke between them and they'd constantly refer to each other as husband and wife. Except the other Titans would catch on and use the terms as well.
"Have you seen my wife?"
"Nah, haven't seen her, dude."
5 minutes later
"Hey, Donna, your husband's looking for you."
No one has ever looked cooler than Dick and Donna in New Teen Titans #38.