Doritos are unsettling
Literally everyone when they see me XD
Do yo skincare and study, bro. 🌞🍂
Bakugou: hello people that do not live here
Denki: HI BAKUGOU!
Kirishima: hey bakubro
Sero: hey, man!
Bakugou: i gave you that spare key in case of emergencies
Denki: …we ran out of doritos
Just in case yall are depressed
A/N: Easy, quick, and gives the feel of Mexican food
- 1 packet (or 1 cup) spanish rice/rice pilaf
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- Sour cream (on side)
- Shredded cheese (on side)
- diced tomatoes (on side)
- Doritos/taco shells
1. Heat two cups of water in a large pan/pot. Once boiling, add 1 cup of rice. Cook for about 15 minutes, being careful near the end that the rice doesn’t stick to the pot.
2. Brown beef in a large skillet (~6 minutes). Drain fat.
3. Dump beans into a small pan. Heat up for about 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
4. While beans are cooking, add taco seasoning and 1 cup of water to beef. Cook for about 3 or 4 minutes. Stir occasionally.
5. Once everything is all cooked, now we serve.
- How I serve: add Doritos (or taco shells, whatever) to your plate. Then, add your beef, rice, and beans (on top or on the side). Top everything with sour cream and cheese, and add diced tomatoes to the rice.
[Jobski floats in after a long day at work, only to find a bunch of their friends already at the table.]
Jobski: Hello, people who do not live here.
Red Jobski: Yo.
Ankh: What’s up?
Jobski: I gave you the keys for emergencies!
Ankh: We were out of Doritos.
mmmm m m doritos
Okay somebody send me the post about the cannibal with the kid named Dorito PLEASE