Top 5 of your favorites characters (other than emblematic 7)
babe,,i’m not gonna lie to you. i have absolutely no clue what in the fuck emblematic means. so i’m just going to assume you meant hotch, rossi, derek, spencer, jj, emily, and penelope as the 7.
in that case my top five are:
1) elle- ik reid’s the smart one but she added a sort of wit and sarcastic charm to the show. she was never afraid to stand up for herself even in front of literal serial killers. she was always nice to spencer when no one else was. and she was cut off WAY too soon.
2) tara- she’s smart af, kind hearted, adds the same kind of witty tone elle did, not to mention she is 🥵. also not only a bad ass woman, but a woman of color 10/10
3) alex- she had a nicely developed backstory and it’s a little disappointing we didn’t see more of it. again, she was super smart, an excellent profiler and an almost motherly figure to reid and we all know he needs that.
4) luke- my favorite little himbo. again, he had a nice backstory. he’s still excellent as his job even though he’s kind of an airhead. he talks about his dog like a human. and even though penelope was so stand off-ish, he never stopped being her friend bc he knew she just missed morgan.
5) kate- i think her character gets so much more hate than she deserves. her storyline was cute w/ her niece and how she decided to have her own kid and everything. overall, she was a fairly entertaining filler character. (also jennifer love hewitt is ridiculously sexy)
17 notes · View notes
hi, this is my first fic! It’s just a short oneshot featuring alex blake.
(tw for mentions of murder and child abuse)
You dragged your feet slowly down the aisle of the jet, staring at the floor.
It had been a rough case. You’d messed up, followed the wrong lead. If only you’d figured out that it was his uncle just an hour earlier, if only you’d seen the connections. Of course it seemed so obvious now, in hindsight.
Cases involving kids always hit you the hardest. But you knew that this case in particular would be one of the ones that stuck with you, one that played over and over in your mind as you lay awake, even years later. You couldn’t save everyone, of course, you knew that. Still, those sharp pangs of guilt plagued you.
You slumped into the nearest seat, letting your head droop into your hands with a deep sigh. If only you’d been faster, sharper, better, maybe that boy would be alive now.
You’d been so preoccupied that you hadn’t even noticed Alex slide into the seat next to you. You raised your head, seeing her brow furrowed and concern in her kind eyes.
‘Hi,’ you murmured.
‘It wasn’t your fault. There’s nothing you could have done,’ she said softly, squeezing your hand.
‘I- I know, you’re right, you’re right. I just can’t stop thinking about how things could have been different,’ you sighed.
And, deep down, you knew that she was right. Realistically, you couldn’t have done anything.
You yawned, eyelids fluttering.
‘You should get some sleep, Y/N,’ she whispered. ‘You look exhausted.’
‘No, no, I’m fine,’ you said, knowing that it was a lie.
Wordlessly, Alex slid her arm around you and pulled you close to her.
‘Sleep, Y/N. It’s okay.’
You rested your head on her shoulder, her soft hair dangling down and brushing against your cheek. Feeling safe for the first time all day, you closed your eyes, slowly drifting off as you listened to the whirring of the jets and felt Alex gently rubbing slow circles on your back.
Everything was going to be alright.
19 notes · View notes
Okay I'm chilling out I have my ravioli a Pop-Tart one of those little packages of fruit snacks and orange juice.
It's 3:16 p.m. and it's the first thing I had to eat today I just got done watching Criminal Minds season 9 episode 23 angels and just coming down enough to start episode 24 demons.
I am not ready but I have some people telling me I need to watch it because Penelope does something that's really badass so yeah um here I go and do not judge me yes I was crying over Spencer getting shot....🥺🙃
Wait you know something that's kind of cool Spencer actually saved Alex twice and season 9 I almost forgot about where he came out from behind the bookcase and shot that guy.
She was like going through the guy's computer and didn't know that the unsub snuck up behind her and was about ready to kill her.
5 notes · View notes