SPIDERWITZ ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY | 27/11/20
I honestly don’t know if I’ll be better, or how long it will take. I just don’t want to leave again. I don’t want the feelings to go away again. Stop it. You’re feeling something now. Yeah, but what if that doesn’t last? Then it’ll come back? We’ll make it work together, even if it’s only one day with feelings. Yeah but, what if one day doesn’t work? Then maybe just an hour. Maybe just one minute. Yep, okay. One minute then. One minute with feelings. And then another one and another one. And another. And then another. Now is one of those minutes.
297 notes · View notes
No matter what I do, I don’t fit in. They want either one or the other.
270 notes · View notes
because i‘m sure the druck team forgot it: happy one year anniversary to nora & josh 💗
288 notes · View notes
they probably dragged it out a bit too long but the trope of ‘we were both so fascinated by how cool the other person was that we figured it Must be romantic attraction when actually let’s be bffs instead’ is so good actually
317 notes · View notes
I genuinely don’t understand why people act like we know nothing about Sascha expect that he’s (probably) in love with Ismail. This is everything I know off the top of my head:
- Doesn’t like parties, drinking or dressing up (+ has a negative opinion on the Instas, calls them Isi’s fancy friends)
- Loves to make music and listen to music in general
- his parents split up, sometimes visits his dad, their relationship seems good (said in a chat that he loves his dad but misses making music lmao)
- loves to play pen & paper games
- works as a carpenter, likes to work on creative projects
- childhood friends with Ava and Isi
- so close to Isi’s family that he can come over whenever he wants (and vice versa) and occasionally eats with their family
- supportive, attentive, calm, good listener in general
- acts “ridiculous” to cheer people up (even if it isn’t in his nature)
- gives out good advice (even when it comes to people he doesn’t like)
And now that the “romantic” storyline with Lou is over, I’m sure we’ll move onto their storyline. I get that people want Sascha to have faults (though I enjoy a kind character and I disagree that genuinely kind characters are automatically flat), but I’m also pretty sure they needed to establish Sascha as this dependable and caring person before this storyline could gain traction. I’m sure we’ll see Sascha act differently than before when 1. the Isi/Sascha confrontation actually takes place and 2. their romantic storyline begins. We still have five episodes left.
But that’s just my two cents *shrugs*.
194 notes · View notes
kieu my vu in samstag 12:26
209 notes · View notes
the moment she's had enough it's over for them
172 notes · View notes
At this point Kieu My deserves monetary compensation for keeping up with her friends bullshit
152 notes · View notes
this comment on yt... i just felt that
168 notes · View notes
peak german culture
120 notes · View notes
Not sure if those of you who don’t speak German realize how bad the dialogues are this season. I’ve really got to praise the other Germans on here who keep translating the clips and chats, making them -as I’ve often noticed- sound slightly better than they actually are. I appreciate that the writers aren’t trying to make these teens sound older than they are, but very often it’s really just terrible. Add to that, that a lot of the writing choices are more than questionable, PLUS the actors’ tendency to mumble, and you’ll understand why after some clips even us Germans are like “huh? who said what now?”
Not just the overall storytelling of this season is very vague, the actual dialogues are too and to achieve that effect (for whatever reason) they write almost unintelligible lines for these characters.
100 notes · View notes
Obsessed with the concept of Lou and Isi confusing a crush with mutual admiration like?? that’s so relatable I love everything about it
109 notes · View notes
ZOE MACHWITZ in SAMSTAG 12:26
90 notes · View notes
"1 year already with this goofball 😍"
via norangensaft and dieser_josh on ig | 27.11.2021
120 notes · View notes
Okay so I'm on the outside of this issue cause I'm 1. Gay 2. Non binary and 3. I don't ship Isi with anything.
But there's stuff in this tag that bothers me so very much that I gotta speak on it. Like I get disphoric from scrolling.
1. If I see one more person calling Isi and Sascha an mlm ship I'm gonna scream (or mlm adjacent that's in a way even worse. Nb people are not "sorta male" or "sorta female" jesus what a bad take). They are not. Neither is Isi and Lou a straight ship. You're being transphobic.
2. This is not a "who's more woke with their ship" war. Both ships are very flawed in many ways. Lou being a very destructive personality that gets Isi into trouble (like the shoplifting situation and many more that came before that) and Sascha clearly being an unrequited situation with a huge power imbalance.
3. Lou is not fat and if you see her as fat idk what to tell you. She's a complete average size for a german teenager. Maybe go and reflect a bit on that. (Criticism on her character has nothing to do with her weight you weirdo.)
4. The whole "gay fetishizing by women" needs to stop. 95% of the time the people being accused of that are either not women or queer women? Yo, let me tell you something funny, queer people like to consume queer content. That's not fetishizing. Assuming people are straight is awful and when I grew up i was deep in the fucken closet and I had no idea why queer media was so interesting to me. Guess what. The people you're shitting on might be trans or nb or queer etc. Just stfu if you don't know them. It's super harmful.
4. Stop it honestly. You guys have different opinions on something but that doesn't make the other person immoral. Stop trying to one out each other, this is not a competition.
It's not our fault this season is incredibly confusing and in parts very badly written so we shouldn't have to fight over it like little children and invent non-reasons why the one side is definitely wrong. Thanks.
88 notes · View notes
saying the show wasted half a season on showing Lou and ismail just because they are not romantically interested in one other is once again just everyone’s wrong assumption that platonic relationships are worth less than romantic ones, the issue isn’t that they developed their relationship, the problem is they neglected literally every other more interesting plotline to focus almost all their time on new characters and a love triangle that no one asked for for half a season
169 notes · View notes
keine party // telenovela vibes
173 notes · View notes
a clip like this, showing consmail's friendship dynamic on their own and having "fun" together needed to happen in the first two eps, not now 😭
they should've made us get attached and understand their friendship first and THEN made them fight. it doesn't work the other way around cause the viewer didn't care abt them when the fight happened.
and why was their entire ep4 fight just forgotten like that and never addressed again. why wouldn't isi demand an apology for that shit pls.
i don't hate the writing in this clip at all, it just doesn't make sense in the context of the plot.
93 notes · View notes
Like I really wonder what will happen to the instas if/when Kieu My snaps and finally has enough, I think she's the biggest reason why the instas are still friends at this point and if she breaks away I don't think their friend group will survive that
97 notes · View notes