#eda the owl lady
Mmm raeda brainrot
287 notes · View notes
no need for a caption I’m just a simp
244 notes · View notes
Third wheel lilith my beloved <3
This was supposed to be a full drawing but I got lazy
193 notes · View notes
some of my eda sketches i’ve done for my silly little tiktoks
205 notes · View notes
Witch Sisters 👯♀️✨
193 notes · View notes
Raine, bad at flirting: I like your name
Eda, equally as bad: Thanks, I got it for my birthday
100 notes · View notes
Here's something sad-ish I came up with the last time I spoke with one of my best friends about The Owl House…
What if Eda and King secretly do want to legally adopt Luz into their family, but hesitate because of Luz's thing with her bio mother? To them it would feel like taking Luz away from her mother.
Imagine if King or Eda got legal adoption papers for Luz stashed away somewhere, just in case when the day comes for Luz to be reunited with Camila and Camila approves of them. (Or if Luz ends up stranded there a looooot longer)
Both of them present the papers to Luz directly, (kinda like the ending scene of Hunting Palisman) admitting that they want her to be an official part of the family, but they completely understand if she wants to wait or if she doesn't want it. I'd imagine that would warm Luz's heart.
There's a lot of guilt that comes with this scenario, but I just think it's sweet.
(Also I know you don't need legalized documents to be a family, but I like this idea)
66 notes · View notes
[ Lilith watching Eda try and fail to flirt with Raine. ]
Lilith: You’re an embarrassment to nature, do you know that?
89 notes · View notes
The Owl Lady is back and she’s FUCKING PISSED!!!
96 notes · View notes
I like the idea of Raine adopting Hunter because its cool and all that but also because i have an idea where Eda shows up at Raine's house to like pick them up for a date or smth and her not exactly knowing of Hunter living there only that Raine got themself a kid and Hunter opening the door and they still dont like each other very much
93 notes · View notes
*attempting to cook something in the kitchen*
luz; *panicking* oh my godesses it caught fire!
eda; *trying not to panic* not to worry, we just need to find an adult to help us with this situation!
luz; but you are the adult!
eda; *actually panicking now* we need a more adult-er adult!!
60 notes · View notes
Owl Shack AU edit #259
52 notes · View notes
Luz: Vee you have nothing to fear from the Boiling Isle while you’re visiting the Owl House this weekend. Eda will be thrilled to meet you I swear.
Vee: Ok, Luz. If you say so.
Eda, walking in with a bottle of apple blood: Woah! I’m seeing double! There’s four Luz’s!
51 notes · View notes
young Eda: In my defense, Principal Bump, I simply do not vibe with school rules
32 notes · View notes
I just noticed that Amity’s Parents where watching Eda’s and Lilith’s fight
43 notes · View notes
Lilith: I am at a loss for words!
Eda, telling Raine later: Despite being lost for words, Lilith yelled at me for the next 45 minutes.
73 notes · View notes
Watching Howl's Moving Castle again made me see that there are a lot of similarities between Eda and Howl. And the show and the movie are also pretty similar. (In a good way)
Eda and Howl are cursed to turn into bird-like creatures and it acts up when they get stressed (also got cursed when they were very young)
They have adorable human apprentices
Their houses can move and are controlled by weird looking creatures
Eda and Howl are both very stubborn and sassy, but lovable
Similarities the show and the movie have:
A main character is cursed, and that curse makes them look older than they actually are
Again, moving house.
Characters use glyphs/sigils to do magic
94 notes · View notes
I worry belos is abusive and manipulative to anyone at the coven even the golden guard
27 notes · View notes
Owl House/Ice Age AU (#18)
Scene adapted from: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bjV5wZpzMQI
1) Luz gets separated from Eda, King and Hunter/Golden Guard. Going down some ice. The three go after Luz, sliding after her.
2) All three of them, King, Eda and Hunter are sent flying all over all over going down different tunnels (i.e. titan veins). Tiny Nose is there too.
3) Sliding down the tunnel, King manages to retrieve Luz... For like a short moment before ending up down another route and meeting up w/ Eda.
4) Back with Hunter, he finds himself sliding down a vertical tunnel and as he falls, lands on Eda, pulling at her feathers as he hangs tight. All three go speeding down the cave in a mine cart heading to a dead end. Stopping just before going over the edge. Breathing a sigh of relief, But the track begins giving way...
5) ...and are sent careening down a steep drop and sliding right into the path of a large cluster of jagged broken planks of wood. Being protected by the mine cart they're in. Catching up w/ baby Luz again down another slide.
6) Hunter and Eda engage in a race to Luz. King again tries to retrieve Luz, but misses. She goes flying high and Eda turns to catch her. King sees that farther down is the end of the slide — right into an ice wall.
7) Tiny Nose finds herself directly in the path of the three as one by one they crash into the cave wall: first King, then Hunter/Golden Guard, finally Eda. Having caught Luz in her arms mere seconds beforehand.
8) Sitting in the pile of snow are a fatigued King and Eda. However though, Hunter seems to have gotten a nice thrill and enjoyment out of the ordeal; before brushing it off as no big deal. Telling them to tell Luz to be more carful. Tiny Nose sees her acorn and is so overjoyed she dashes right into it - knocking herself out. Only it was merely a drawing on the wall.
Be sure to check out the first entry (as well as the rest) to know what this AU is about: https://artmakerproductions.tumblr.com/post/661347173488836608/owl-houseice-age-au-1-got-another-crackpot, and let me know what you think of this. Reblogs appreciated. 👍
51 notes · View notes