Anon asked: Hello. I'm anonymous because I'm nervous but can I have some tiny Matt headcanons? Maybe some comfort ones?
// don’t be afraid to come off anon hunny! We’re all very supportive here!! //
• Oh my god he’s the best comfort tiny ever!!
• He’ll lay on your chest or on top of your stomach and compliment you!
• Or he’ll let you shower him in affection and attention!
• He won’t let anybody but you touch him whenever either one of you is sad.
• He’ll often curl up on top of one of your hoodies and shirts and he will not move. Once you let him use one of your hoodies or anything he won’t let you have it back. It belongs to him.
• He’ll cuddle up close to you pretty much any time, especially late at night or during thunderstorms
• He’s very affectionate! He’ll give you lots of small kisses and hugs very often!
• And oh goodness, he absolutely loves it when you call him handsome and give him a teeny little kiss o////o
2 notes · View notes
Posting this to main b/c I’m gonna delete my sideblog. Sorry it’s long; I’m on mobile so no read-more.
To be clear, I’m not posting this for any sort of performative activism or anything. I’m just writing this so people who follow me know that I’m leaving and why. Though I doubt anyone cares, I feel the need to say something after being involved in the fandom for so long.
With the ever-increasing number of allegations coming out about the EW production team and prominent community members, I no longer feel comfortable supporting the show or partaking in the fandom.
The first allegations I heard about only revolved around community members. Since they were not involved in the actual show or its production, I was still okay with engaging in the source material. But in the last month or so, the allegations coming out have been about big name crew members or voice actors.
While the crew was quick to respond to some reports, they have been almost silent about others. The Bing situation has gone almost completely unadressed, which is disgraceful, especially because he’s one of the main producers. Bing’s personal response to the accusations has been atrocious, as well.
It’s become clear that the production team, in addition to the general community, are hot spots for abusers. And while some get discovered and punished, others are not. Some even still hold positions of power.
Because of this, I can no longer in good conscience support the show. I will be deleting my sideblog and unfollowing most of the fanblogs I follow. I will continue to follow a handful that are posting updates about current issues so I can see how they develop. I won’t watch any new episodes of the show either. For the time being, I am leaving my fanworks up, including my text-story sideblog. I may eventually delete them; time will tell.
Maybe if Matt/the rest of the crew starts dealing with these issues better, I’ll consider coming back. Because EW is very important to me and has changed my life. It’s been dear to me for nearly 10 years, and leaving is difficult. But for now, I am indefinitely leaving the fandom and will not partake in the show.
2 notes · View notes
Getting independent woman vibes offa Anais and she Killin it in her older years. Get this woman a girlfriend, or a boyfriend, or both, or neither, or a fucking BIKE cause she's literally vibing
She met Harper in a math class and helped her with homework and then they got together
14 notes · View notes