Stay positive and stay healthy.
Intelligence is a sequence of many millions of tiny, incremental steps. We assume that memory is essential for intelligence, since for us without memory, we would not be able to have language, share knowledge, and make technological discoveries, even though insights do not come from memories. So, why do we rely so heavily on memories? Probably, because we rely so much on our physical, sensory reality. If it is the force that moves all objects, all our neurons, and all our neural patterns that create our memories, words, thoughts, and ideas, we then need to have a means of storing and retrieving our experiences.
Can a force have intelligence? Another way of saying this is: can there be intelligence without memory? Your 38 trillion cells inside your body are functioning without any central control and orders coming from headquarters. They function smoothly and orderly without relying on memory. Knowledge is memory based. Memorising and storing facts. Intelligence is much deeper. Intelligence is the alignment of all objects to a force of movement.
We have an intelligence of the body. Our brain, our consciousness, and our mind are physical based that are in some alignment with the force. Even though, daily we disturb this alignment. What we are experiencing comes from the intelligence of our body, all within the barrier of our skin and our physical senses. We sense inside our body the physical reactions to this force. These physical reactions become our memories, our facts, our words, our thoughts, our ideas, our beliefs, our desires, our fears, and we clump these as our mind, our consciousness, and our ego. Are we only then minimalising by just gathering the changes from one event to another and we store this as facts and as knowledge?
The intelligence of the universe is likewise all within the barrier of the universe, but the force of the universe does not need to store the changes from one event to another, from one moment to another, because this force is timeless as only the objects are in time.
The Ego is the most perfect villan.
Here some of his most amazing superpowers:
- The Ego doesn’t make you listen. The Ego wants you to have the last word and will stop you from growing, because you would refuse to listen to other point of views. The Ego convinces you that “you’re already right, stick to your point!” - It’s the reason why people keep arguing on social media like dumbasses pretending to explain their points while actually they’re just saying “I’m right you’re wrong” “No, I’m right you’re wrong” till forever.
- The Ego makes you judge people around you. You feel better than them, you’re smarter, you’re stronger, you know better!
- The Ego makes you jealous and over critic, so you’ll find yourself giving “constructive critics” that are just a fancy way to let the people around you down. The lower the others are the higher The Ego is.
- The Ego stops you from being happy for others. If a dear one reach a goal that you didn’t reach yet, you’ll force a smile and pretend to be happy, while you’ll be just disappointed in yourself because you’re not there yet. Or even worse you’ll try to diminish the other person result.
- The Ego tells you that you’re a failure. This is the most powerful trick The Ego has for you. If you cannot be the best, then you’re the worst! Everything happens to you because you’re bad. Thinking that you’re the worst is not different from believing you’re the best. With the plus that playing the victim part stops you from taking action.
There is a superhero who can defeat this villan, and that’s You.
Here the superpowers you can use against The Ego:
- You know where your knowledge comes from. Listen to others with open mind, they might have information you don’t or they can open new research path for you. Explain yourself to share knowledge not to put yourself on a pedestal. To realise to be wrong on something doesn’t diminish You, perpetrate on the wrong side just because you refuse to listen does.
- If You have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything! Judging people, above all when not required, is not necessary and doesn’t make You a better person. Consider always that other people are different than You and they come from different places (different doesn’t mean bad).
- You ride your path, let others ride theirs. Don’t be jealous of who gets goals you’re planning for yourself. Life is not a check list!
- There is nothing like best and worst. Admitting that You’re very good on something and not on other things is totally ok. If you fail on something, either you have to prepare yourself more, either that is not your call and it’s totally ok. You cannot be good in everything and if You have the feeling to not knowing what You’re good at, take time to explore yourself, ask people who know you well, meditate, read, research, get inspired and try, try, try. You’ll find your answers, but remember you’ll have to apply yourself in order to improve in what you’re good at.
There is no magic in it, there is just a choice to make: being The Ego or being You.
If you can’t find the key …..
My view of the world is not an honest view because my expectations interfere. My ego inserts itself into every unconscious and conscious perspective. I create altered realities for bending the world I see toward addressing my wants. This constant aspiration engenders a manipulative restlessness within my persona. I look, see, expect and act accordingly, never…
pics from my oracle series :]
Ego really needs a new outfit, anyone wanna help me out? His ID is #15111838
He’s my clan’s primary alchemist/local mad scientist
BONHEUR / AMOUR CONTRE FUITE
On court derrière l’amour pensant que si on le trouve, on aura aussi le bonheur.On court… sans savoir où l’on va.Jusqu’au jour où l’amour arrive sans prévenir.
Un regard et notre monde se transforme.Le temps s’arrête. Il est suspendu…Rien n’existe si ce n’est cet instant.Plus de pensées, plus de peurs, d’égo… le mental s’est figé.On perçoit des murmures mais qu’importe, cet instant est unique et…