Indriyani, dalish rogue turned Grey Warden drawn by the hella talented @ashensparrow
1 note · View note
Witch With No Name Chapters 25 & 26
See below for image descriptions!
“Manual it is,” the vampire said, and with a soft grunt, she planted a side kick on the lock, exploding the door inward.
Chapter 25 summary: They all go to what's apparently the only hotel in Cincinnati (which considering that there's apparently one coffee shop, it checks out). Like most of this series, there's a lot of stuff that's going on, but it's like “Nina whines for five paragraphs about not having a gun” and “Jenks complains about old-school technology and how he can't get in”. It's pointless and adds nothing to the plot.
Trent and Rachel go into the room where Ellie and Landon are supposed to be staying with the kidnapped Lucy. However, in the room they find Ellie tied up, and spitting mad. She basically regurgitates Landon's evil plot, but the others are unimpressed because they figured it out ages ago. For some reason, despite the book constantly wanking off about how Lucy is a seat of power, Landon left her unsupervised in the room with Ellie. This allows mother and daughter to escape while Trent and Rachel go face down Landon.
That probably wasn’t going to go over very well.
Chapter 26 summary: They fight Landon and his supporters. Despite everything, and if only because there's still a few more chapters left, the lines start to collapse anyway.
...That's it. That's literally the entire goddamned chapter. I am so fucking tired of this series. I don't give a fuck anymore.
The Villain #Fantasy #Fiction #Advice
The Villain #Fantasy #Fiction #Advice
What is it about the villain that’s so great? Why do we like villains so much… to the point where we want to see the villain more than the hero?
Well originally, villains were just supposed to be a plot device. A simple element that was used to create a plot. There was no rhyme or reason to it. The villain was just a bad guy, there was very little back story or justification for it.
View On WordPress
Baby Blues Pt.10
6 notes · View notes
A personal piece, this is a redesign of my eleven cleric / druid Astonaige. His previous aesthetic was a bit 'foresf hobo' but since the break I'm the campaign he's settled down and opened a florists.
I wanted to retain his down-to-earth druid vibe which is why I went for the chunky boots and gloves and rolled up sleeves but also wanted to keep his cleric nature obvious hence the vestement cloak and giant glowing sword.
Recently was working on some custom Expedition cards, specifically for a werewolf class. After realizing that half the cards were buffs that benefited your party in some shape or form, it got me thinking more about werewolf socialization, in DnD and in Elder Scrolls. Sadly werewolves in DnD are very different from TES, but in TES at least I have a bit more room with them as the bloodlust isn't as bad.
Poor DnD wolfies. I'll definately need to create an "evil" lycan character at some point for sessions.
Anyhow, some werewolf socialization/romance headcanons for TES woofers.
- A Pack consists of both a werewolf's blood family or of those they've personally bitten, then bringing into their ranks. Often lycans opt out of interacting with people in general, so it isn't uncommon that they start a family with another packmate.
- For lycans that have a spouse outside of the pack, it's usually frowned upon if the pack is kept a secret. It's seen as disrespectful as, under Hircine's word, the pack is your family first. With blood family it's understandable to hide- you can't choose who brought you into this world. But you can choose who you brought into your world, and if you chose them, then they should have no issue with your pack mates.
- It is a BIG no no to take a spouse from another pack, even if there is no friction between your two packs whatsoever. You either leave your pack and join theirs, or they leave and join yours. There are no "star crossed lovers" allowed. A pack is a unit, meant to have strong ties so that their hunts are fluid and successful every night. How can your packmates trust your head is in the game if your heart lies within another pack?
- Usually marriages between two packmates consist of the couple leaving for the night to hunt together, alone, in an unfamiliar territory. No worries, your packmates have already scouted the area, once the couple has decided where they want to hunt. So no threats of Silver Dawn. Everything else the wilds have to offer in terms of danger still remain. The couple hunt together, and in the morning bring back as much as they can carry. This provides a "Sunrise Feast", symbolizing the dawn of a new life together which their packmates celerabete with them. After that, rings are exchanged, if even desired.
- When packmates do have children, be it with another packmate or with a partner outside of the pack, the pack is non hostile towards them. Unless they are the offspring of two packmates, it's highly suggested they do not interact with the pack until in their teens. By "not hostile" it's more so that the pack isn't angry nor do they consider the child a threat to sapping away their packmate's attention. They genuinely hope the child grows to one day accept Hircine's blessing, and join their pack. But...it isn't wise to have a child waltz in around whelp and seasoned lycans. I think the one questline in Skyrim can answer why.
- If the child is born by two packmates, it's accepted into the pack earlier. I mean, what choice would they have if both parents live with the pack 24/7. In order to keep the baby safe, seasoned members, including the alpha, of the pack often accompany the parents, and form a very strong godparent bond to the child. They force it on themselves, physically and mentally. They have to see the child as theirs, in terms of territory, for fear their bloodlust could gain an inch. They take the slightest wrong glance at the child by any pack member as a threat and will give that individual a thrashing. Nothing that bone breaking, but bad enough that they'll feel it for a week. It may seem extreme, but enforcing the mindset that the baby is a part of their territory and pack is a necessity that HAS to be constantly reinforced on the daily. It's for the baby's safety.
- This kind of behavior goes on for a while, until the child reaches preteens, but sometimes it dies out sooner than that. It all depends when the child shows a more pronounced nature, and displays interest and active support to the pack. In which case, they pack begins to see them as a member naturally. But still, the seasoned members keep careful watch.
- I know the big question: When is the child bitten? Well, the answer you would think would be "Right away, as soon as they could survive the bite." Like how the assassin in the ESO DB was forced to drink lycan blood by her family at a young age? Well, perhaps in the more ruthless packs, but not among proper packs that actually want to stay in existance for more than four seasons before the Silver Dawn find them!
- In a structured lycan pack, children are bitten or allowed to drink lycan blood once they reach their teen years. This is done through a ceremony to Hircine, where the teen must be old enough to hunt on their own, bring back an impressive kill, and present it before Hircine. This proves their worth as a potential lycan hunter, and Hircine will then allow his hounds to give them a bite, or let the teen drink of lycan blood.
- Typically it is the parent or alpha who gives the bite. If going for the blood route, it is always the alpha that donates their blood.
- To be a true lycan, a true hunter and beast of the wild, NEVER forget that what Hircine has given you was a choice you made. To force it upon another individual who could potentially soil and disgrace the blessing is a whelp's mistake. Any grown lycan knows better. For those born with the gift, well, then it wasn't something you chose, but it definately chose you, as such things are rare. But most any structured pack would welcome in such a rarity, and prove what a blessing it is. Regardless, no child is forced to take the gift. Pressured and expected to? Yes. But never outright forced.
It’s DnD night so I don’t think I’ll be able to finish the next fic today, sorry for the long wait as usual
Hope you guys are doing alright though! I’m working on expanding my Characters personality traits and backstory :D
1 note · View note
Some of my absolute favourite vallaslins. ✨
Leeteuk posing for “Spotlight” Magazine May 2021 issue.
Leeteuk posant pour le numéro de Mai 2021 du Magazine “Spotlight”.
3 notes · View notes
Oooh! Can I get OC ask 28 for the whole crew?? Only if it's not too much trouble. Thank you :)
Hi Bronzie! It’s no trouble at all, thank you so much for this ask! Again, I’m sorry for the delay, I had to get all the angsty interview stuff out of the way first, now things have calmed down a bit I can spend time doing fun things like replying to my lovely fellow writers here on tumblr! :D
28. If your character was in today's world, what social media platforms would they avoid? Or be prominent on?
When you’re on the run from pretty much everyone, social media is such a bad idea! I think most of the crew would avoid it. But I should imagine that they do dabble a bit here and there.
Seb & Tegan lurk about on sites like iMDb or Youtube, just to keep up with the trends in music and film. They only browse and hold no kind of accounts, not even under assumed names, it’s too risky. They lean on each other for fandom discourse and such.
Kat and Nana have their own discord style live-chat for sciency-stuff, monitored by Emrys, of course, who drops the occasional truth bomb in there to cut off any fruitless areas of investigation. Both women keep up to date with news from home via the various news networks and chat about that too.
Yin’s been cancelled, the poor love, so the huge social media presence he would have enjoyed as a famous racing pilot has completely disappeared. He’s being introduced to various human vids and music by Seb & T, so he occupies his downtime with that.
Faith is the fanfiction reader/writer, she’s using AO3 under an alias, of course. But she’s been drilled in staying under the radar by her fathers so that’s as far as her social media presence goes. She’s a hopeless romantic and her favourite tags are hurt/comfort and fluff so sweet it would rot your teeth. She’s probably read and commented on all of Tali’s Fleet & Flotilla fanfics. ^^
Emrys doesn’t involve himself with the galactic community at all, he often considers himself to be above the petty concerns of organic life that’s what he tells himself, but it’s not true lol. Although he found the geth’s little experiment with social media amusing, unlike other AI, Emrys has already been through the whole ‘help me understand organics’ phase and he’s so over it. He has much larger concerns.
Thanks again hun for this wonderful ask! Let me know if you’re up for one too! :) <3
OC Asks Game
5 notes · View notes
9 notes · View notes
The overlap between the Silmarillion fandom and the Untamed fandom is massive, hilarious, and completely understandable. At the end of the day we’re all just here for pseudo-historical warriors in pretty clothes making bad decisions and dying tragically.
2 notes · View notes
Still have a load of these gnome love cards in my @etsyuk shop! Perfect for your gnome lovers birthday or anniversary 😊 Link in bio 🔺 😘 #graphicdesign #illustration #gnomes #gnomesofinstagram #gnomelove #gnomelife #gnome #gnomestagram #nisse #tomten #troll #elf #dwarf #gardengnome #garden #gardening #allotment birthday #anniversary #card #greetingscard #birthdaycard #anniversarycard #love #luv #gnomelove (at Quiet Nisse Designs) https://www.instagram.com/p/COkiKjInL8P/?igshid=glyv6s85tsxx
Sorry that literally a lifetime has passed lol, I’m way more active on the ‘gram @loli.cakes feel free to hmu
8 notes · View notes
My character Atella given a tail for mermay!! Probably one of 4 if I have the chance, but who knows I may do more or less!!
8 notes · View notes
Illya by Myoungjin Shin
2 notes · View notes
So I just saw this on my tea towel at home. How did I not notice??