Saying someone doesn’t deserve someone else is so weird and tbh mean? Listen Elain and azriel is not my thing but seeing people say elain doesn’t deserve azriel is so weird. Nobody is more deserving than someone else. I see it a lot with nessian too. “Nesta doesn’t deserve cassian” you sound goofy. It makes me so angry everytime I see it.
It’s fine if you don’t ship soemthing that’s your life but you don’t need to belittle one of the people in the process.
For the employees of Terra and Cadre magazines, the Annual Prythian Printing Holiday Away was usually a weekend full of festivities. However this year, with less than twenty fours before the trip, haunted memories cause two employees’ secret affair to fall into shambles–their hearts along with it. Will a weekend in the mountains be a time of healing or are the scars left behind too deep to overcome
Trigger warnings: non/con, abuse, ptsd from abuse
A/N: this is pretty hefty chapter, but trust us, this is the part everyone has been waiting for. The big bang is coming y'all 😏. Now that fun is out there, Meg and I wanted to let you all know that this chapter does handle Nesta’s past and what happened with Tomas. All the trigger warnings mentioned above will be talked about in this chapter. We did our best to handle the situation in a delicate, but pointed manner. The topic of abuse in any regards is a hard to read subject. I know for myself it is, coming out of a seven year long abusive relationship. Please if you or someone you know is in a damaging relationship of any kind. Get help. Get out. I know personally this is easier said than done. You can do it. You can get out. And you will be okay. I promise you. Our inboxes are always open if you need someone to talk to ❤ @starborn-faerie-queen & @illyrianwitchling
Keep a lookout for character lists this week for our next project Archeron. Which you can find more info here.
Had Nesta foreseen the future and knew that sitting out of sledding would have eluded to being harassed by a guy, she would’ve participated. Usually a few selective words to a man’s ego would convince them to give up and walk away like some pathetic dog with his tail tucked between his legs. This guy, this James, Matt, or whatever the hell his name was, he was a different breed. He was unrelenting in his pursuit of her. No matter her words, silent looks, or simply ignoring him, he kept on. The word no clearly not in his vocabulary. Then he reached for her, tugging Aelin’s book down with a wolfish, predatory grin. His dark eyes settled on her breasts, licking his lips.
“I’m only trying to say hello, sweetheart. Maybe take you inside for a warming conversation. You don’t have to be so rude.”
Nesta didn’t give a damn about his words or how rude she was acting. But that word. That’s Cassian’s word and for her. Regardless of what was happening between her and Cassian, hearing it from someone else, especially someone of this nature, perturbed her. Finding herself wishing Cassian was here by her side. Not because she couldn’t handle herself, but because this ass of a man wouldn’t have approached her. She could be reading in silence.
elain: i don’t want a male
y'all: continue to ship her with a male
with every passing day i’m getting more and more anxious that elriel won’t be endgame WHEN I’VE GROWN SO ATTACHED TO THEM ALREADY ?!?? all this buildup and FOR WHAT??? anyways here’s my favorite elriel moment. (also re: azriel snapping at cassian to wait until everyone was seated before he starts eating, i think rhys underestimated how much az’s reaction had to do with elain specifically)
Manifesting elain and azriel bonding over being a part of something they wish they werent (high fae and Illyrian respectively) and helping each other accept themselves
soooo I’ve been thinking about sarah j maas’s alleged “elain and azriel are like siblings” comment way too much and I think it can be explained in one of 4 ways
1. She meant it. All of the hints toward Elriel in acowar and acofas were accidental, and Elucien is endgame.
2. She meant it at the time but has since changed her mind.
3. She didn’t mean it at all and was hoping to throw people off with this comment since elriel was (probably) sort of a crack ship at the time (I say probably only because it’s unclear when she made this comment.)
4. She never said it and a fan misinterpreted a comment of hers, and it’s since spread like wildfire.
In conclusion: We have spent way too much time thinking about this comment that may or may not have been said and hopefully acosf will clear things up.
I’m not going to lie, I really don’t like how this came out. 😂 But if I keep trying to fix it, it would never get posted and I need to move on to finish writing Part 16 of IDBTWY. This is how Elain and Azriel originally get together back in high school. It’s super cheesy and I’m only a little sorry for it. Anyways, I think that’s all I’m gonna say about this hot mess. Thanks for sticking with me and for sending me this prompt, @bookstaninthesoul. 💙💚💜
Please let me know what you think about this update. I love getting your feedback. Constructive criticism is always welcome. 💕
Credit to @featherymalignancy for Cassian’s nickname, Cash. 😘
Word count: 2,848
its coming up to ACOFS release and I would love some new acotar/book blogs to follow to get my dash more active! If you fall in to that kind please like/comment so I can check you out xx
okay i’m gonna do a little poll, who do you think SJM is going to pair elain with? (not WHO we want elain with but who we think her endgame is going to be based on what we know so far) comment your guesses below!
I mean, the lack of Elain questions makes it really obvious that they’re actively avoiding her as a topic. I know there’s a lot of
stupid hate toward her, but not even one question? They’re asking about high lords but not Elain? Sure, Jan.
Now, SJM talked about Azriel being very close to Cassian. That’s something we already knew, and we also know that Nesta’s closest sister is Elain, so barely
if even mentioning her doesn’t make any sense unless there’s a reason for it.
Azriel’s having a POV in the special edition which means his POV will also be prominent in the next book, sooo
I need to get this out of my head.
- Helion will appear in the next book and he is Lucien’s father. A big part of Lucien’s journey will most likely be figuring out who he truly is, what it means for him and what his powers truly are (cf, he uses Helion’s powers in ACOMAF at the end, to get rid of his bounds at Hybern’s, so it’s possible he suspects).
- Eris will appear in several scenes in ACSF. Whether he will organize a coup (with the possible help of the Night Court) or not is still up to debate but his presence means that the autumn court will somehow play a role in the book, even if small.
- Lucien is friend with Vassa and Jurian. Vassa being cursed and Lucien’s powers being similar to his father’s, Spellcleaver, we can theorize that he will play a role in Vassa’s freedom.
- Elain is Lucien’s mate and while they haven’t had real connections so far, Sarah once implied that they were endgame. Whether she changed her mind or not is still to be determined.
- Elain had vision of a box which the fandom think might be linked to Koschei, the sorcerer who cursed Vassa. In that case, Elain could be also linked to Vassa and her freedom and, hence Lucien.
- Azriel’s personal story with his family is dark and he has a woman he loves (his mother?) at Rosenhall. We know very little information about his past.
- Azriel is getting his own book for sure and Sarah loves him. She also said that a lot of crumbs for his story have been scattered around.
- Azriel is getting his own special PoV in BAM!Acsf. Whether it is for the next book or a PoV of a scene taking place in ACSF is still to be determined.
- Azriel dislikes Illyrians and this may turn out to have an impact on his story in his own book.
- We know Azriel and Elain feel comfortable around each other. They have interactions that can be understood as platonic or romantic, even though Sarah once compared their relationship to a sister-brother one. It is yet to be determined if she changed her mind.
- Sarah spoke a lot about Azriel in ACSF lives, he appears in sneak peaks and, apparently, multiple times in the book. He also develops a relationship based on mutual respect with Nesta.
- There seems to be no indication of the way his own book would go but this will most likely become clearer in ACSF.
In short: As far as we know, Azriel has been discussed much more by Sarah than Lucien which could mean that she is setting him up to be the next hero. This being said, a lot of information we have gathered with the last teaser and the last live gravitate around Lucien’s character and she was reluctant to talk about him due to spoilers. Both characters have interesting stories being laid down even though, right now, Lucien’s the one with the most subplots. Please feel free to add unto this.
What do you think? Who might be the next hero?
Archeron Sisters: *watching Cassian shove Rhysand who shoves him back and knocks over a vase*
Nesta: They’re idiots, but they’re our idiots.
Feyre, nodding: A small price to pay for an Illyrian husband.
Elain: *turns over to where Azriel is scolding Cassian as he makes Rhysand clean up the mess*
Hear me out.
Elain and Lucien have a mating bond.
Elain and Azriel have a carranam bond.
As a reminder, to be carranam means two people can share magic and communicate telepathically. When Elain used the shadows to sneak up on the king, either she has those powers–or she used Azriel’s because of the bond.
If someone were to die in acotar who do you think it would be?
I once said that long triangles are garbage because you always know who the person gonna end up with but I take it back. I genuinly don’t know who elain will end up with. Lucien, azriel, or no one. All choices have pros and cons and all choices kinda can fit so it wouldn’t be a surprise. I have my guess but I’m not confident like I usually am.
Okay just plain curiosity do you think endgame will be elucien or elriel? I just wanna see the numbers
LIKE for ELRIEL
COMMENT for ELUCIEN
do you think SJM is gonna pull a fast one and do neither?
(If this flops I delete it and pretend it didn’t happen lol)
I’ve seen something odd circulating…that at some point people once saw/heard SJM saying Azriel and Elain were like siblings?
Erm… this is not sibling energy 👇🏻
She’s either trying to throw people off the mark or she changed her mind or she was drunk or something cause I don’t know who writes siblings like that!