Summary: Hooray for awkward hot spring hijinx!
Gwaelin knew she was staring, but she couldn't look away. How beautiful he was to look upon, prettier than a painting, realer than a statue. Not because he was perfect, but because he was imperfect: the map of his scars a reminder of his failings, and his determination to go on despite them. Impossible Alef hadn't started out impossible. He'd made mistakes. He'd been just a boy, once. He'd been an infant, just like her.
Their eyes met, and Alef's slid away almost at once. Chin averted, he said nothing as he slipped into the waters before removing his towel, replacing the sopping cloth on the stones.
That's when Gwaelin was hit with the folly of her plan: Now he was naked, too. Under the water, neither of them were wearing any clothes.
Meaning, somewhere down there he was just… bobbing about, like a fishing lure. All she'd have to do was look down, and there would be no secrets anymore; everything would be laid bare between them.
Don't look down, she thought.
MHA 2.2 - Roaring Sports Festival - part 1
This kid is just Anxiety The Character. He is thinking, hey I am already the successor of All Might, so I do not have to feel pressured for this sports festival right? Poor guy.
True. I mean, hey, take it easy on baby Izuku. He is trying, ok.
Party in the hallway! It is a sign of the times that I feel nervous seeing large gathering of crowds in packed places. Even animated it makes my eye twitch. ARE THE WINDOWS OPEN? IS THERE VENTILATION? 6FT APART!
Local gremlin is very rude. But also funny.
You tell him Iida, set that ahole straight. I do not like that Izuku still looks like he is scared of ‘Xplody boy. There relationship really needs to develop past this point.
Why hello there, who’s this? I can tell he is important since he has flashy character design versus all the plain janes next to him. He has +1 point in his favor just cause purple is my favorite color. Purple eyebrows are a win. And what is this about replacing someone in the hero course?
Another +1 for Purple People Eater. He is not intimated by Bakugo and declares war on the class. I live for the drama. So, I had no idea this school had other classes that were not part of a hero course. Was this ever mentioned before?
I am 100% in favor of holding Bakugo responsible for shit, but I honestly do not get how this is his fault at all. This class was coming to check the competition regardless of the Gremlin, no?
One good quality Bakugo has is his intense focus on the goal. Nothing can sidetrack him and that takes admirable dedication. BUT being a bit friendly would not hurt since teamwork and allies are important too.
HA! Oh my god, the sparkle tear.
5 notes · View notes
Season 1 Episode 1; Feelings Series.
Alright guys. Here we go. Rewatch time. I have too many feelings to be contained.
- Baby Steeeeve! Protect him at all costs 😭😭 his little cap, why does it give me so many feelings?? 🥲
- Fecking Osbourne man, he’s a wrong’un I will hear no arguments
- “This will be good for me” Steve says about joining AC-12, oh babe you have no idea 🥰 (except for all the mortal danger, but whatever)
- I love how Ted is all “officer of the year? Nah he’s deffo bent.” 🤣
- Fuck you Jackie. All “whoops I was drunk and killed a dog.” No bitch, don’t you dare.
- Aaahhh Kate!! Hello bab!😍
- So let me get this straight. Gates picks Jackie up, literally drives around the block tells her to hand herself in, and then thinks that the end of it? Come on mate you’re a copper. You know better than that, surely??
- Here they are fam!! Flemnott is off 🥰🥰🥰 I SWEAR Steve totally checked Kate out when she walked past him. Seriously fam go look. She’s all “sup” and he watches her all the way to the door. Then he’s all “let’s be friends and/or lovers” 🤣
- also massive lols when Kate knows Steve works for AC-12 now. Watching him walk away like “well, guess I’m getting to know you now”
- don’t you call my Steve ‘snot nosed’ you mf!! I will end you.
- Steve is so desperate to be friends with Kate look how sad he looks when she gives him the stink eye, it’s okay bab you’ll get there in the end ❤️
- Anyone else wonder how in an office literally FULL of detectives no one, not one person, noticed Jackie and Gates’ very unsubtle looks at each other??
- Steve and Kate being so awkward in the pub gives me life and him following her out of the pub to try and be friends 🥺 Kate shutting him down so hard hurts me. I know she’s supposed to be undercover but she knows he’s AC12 she could be slightly nice to him there’s no one else there. Look at his sad lil face 💔 (side note: the development in their relationship is 👌🏻)
- Gates don’t be creepy. “Men are going to notice you” She’d kick your ass.
- Ahhh here we go babs! You can be real friends now! “You’re not on your own anymore” never a truer word spoken 🥰🥰🥰
- Oh you lot just sparked a fire in baby Steve..! He’s coming for you, look out.
- Gates please stop thinking with your dick for 0.3 seconds, yeah? It’ll save you a lot of trouble, trust me.
- Now we know about Dot I’m realising he’s a very good actor. Didn’t suspect a single thing about him!
- Serious question; Why is everyone else in forensic suits at the finger chopping, but not Gates?
- Also Steve wearing cardigans & sweater vests is so pure to me 🥲 they’re like training wheels for his waistcoats.
- alright Gates. Listen, you’ve just found out your bit on the side ran over and killed her accountant, and you don’t think you should probably mention this? Covering up drink driving thing is one thing, but full on murder?? Come onnnn!!!
-(fun fact the scene where Gates is about to delete the files, and Steve is about the find them hooked me into LOD. It got me fam, how that was so tense is beyond me)
7 notes · View notes
So during a (hypo)manic episode in late December and January, I got super into thrifting. Thankfully it was a frugal habit. I’d drive up to an hour and a half away to go to thrift stores nearly every day of the week. When I wasn’t thrifting I was thinking of thrifting. I picked up mending clothes and bought a sewing machine and tried to make my own dresses. I sewed backpacks for the kids and pillowcase covers for the couch and had projects and motivated.
One day my husband admitted to not liking a 99¢ painting I’d bought. I threw it out the back door, yelled a bit, didn’t talk for hours, then curled up on the couch sobbing. A few days later he convinced me to get help as I spiraled into a depression that morphed into a mixed episode about 2 weeks in.
Today, we put up the mirrors I thrifted. We made a cozy corner for this chair I thrifted. We cleaned and tidied and made our bedroom a more enjoyable place.
Maybe I’m healing. Maybe I’m stupid and naive. But I’ll take it.
2 notes · View notes