Hii Guys, I’m back with another masterpost/tips, I’ll make such kind of posts every thursday, next Thursday I’ll give shoutout to some awesome studyblrs. Let’s get into it - - -
1) Grades don’t define you or your intelligence - grades can show your academic progress but it will never show how intelligent you are or how good you are at learning. Your grades depend on how much effort you put in and do you put effort at the right time.
2) Learning is not memorization it’s understanding the material and implementing it into your life or into your homework. There is no specific method of learning as everyone learns differently and at different times.
3) Studying is hard, it’s not boring, it’s just the way you see it. It is hard but it’s not impossible. You are strong enough to pass a grade or university with flying colours and learn something.
4) You should always ask for help if you do not understand anything or are stuck at any problem, not just teachers or friends but even studyblrs out here would also be glad to help you but never ask anyone to do your homework.
5) If you are struggling with some mental illness or having issues with mental health, you should ask for professional help as mental health issues can lead to deadly consequences.
6) studyblr community is always ready to help you and motivate you, so never feel alone and if you need something message us or drop by the ask box or check our masterposts. Some good sources - @thestudyfeels @fuckstudy @grangersapprentice @isthsnametakenyet @i-actually-study-a-lot @studylustre etc.
7) Find something that makes you happy or that motivates you to go on, it may be art, music, buying stationery or anything. We are very lucky to get education and we have to use it properly for our own good. Inspirational accounts @studyblr @studywithinspo @studyign @einstetic etc.
Bye guys! Hope you like this post and if you do than please reblog this, so others can read and benefit from it. Thank you for Reading ❤💗❤💗