Here’s a small rec of some Harringrove fics for October 🧛🏻👻
Ghost deterrent - Carerra_os
Two of Cups - Pondermoniums
Damn she probably wants to wear my hoody - stellewrites (genderbent)
Two Vampires and a Teenager - Lokis_tantrum
Bite me -gideongrace
The fairy in the Garden - Carerra_os
Day 18: Heatwave -PaperBodies
28 notes · View notes
Work in retail long enough, and you’ll eventually realize the rules for dealing with Customers are exactly the same as for dealing with the Fae:
- Avoid eye contact.
- Never reveal your full name.
- Accept nothing They offer to you.
- Never verbally agree or disagree with anything They might happen to say.
- To apologize is to acknowledge a debt owed.
- Under no circumstances are you ever to thank Them.
- Remember that They are incapable of reading signs in human languages.
9K notes · View notes