Today's herb of the week is Foxglove!
Cow-flop, Fairy caps, Deadman's bells, Digitalis, Fox claws, Fairy Thimbles, Folks glove, Witch's bells, Lion's mouth, Lusmore and Dog's finger
WARNING: ALL PARTS OF THIS FLOWER IS POISONOUS AND SHOULD ONLY BE HANDLED WITH GLOVES. DO NOT INGEST OR INHALE
• Plant foxglove in your garden tk protect your home and garden
• Collect the dew from the petals in the morning to use to communicate with faeries
• Carry with you to attract Faerie energy
• Use the leaves in spells to aid in breaking faerie enchantments
• Keeping this plant indoors is said to bring bad luck
Good for: Faery magick, garden and home protection, communications, vision, immortality and underworld workings
•Foxglove is used for congestive heart failure and relieving associated fluid retention, irregular heartbeat, including atrial fibrillation, asthma; epilepsy,tuberculosis, constipation, headache and spasms.
•It is also used to cause vomiting and for healing wounds and burns.
•Although the parts of the plant that grow above the ground can be used for medicine, foxglove is unsafe for self-medication
•All parts of the plant are poisonous.
Pluto, Venus and Faeries
39 notes · View notes