entering a non existent fandom is like entering the big enough meme without jimmy barns
Ever have a day where you literally trip back into an OTP you used to just adore but haven’t thought about in years? Then you spend the whole day going down a rabbit hole of content for said ship? Which then devolves into other ships you also enjoyed in that same fandom and it just continues from there?
Cause that’s been my entire day today.
i’m very sorry to all the people who followed me for a specific fandom, which is most of you, because shifting hyperfocus dictates i bounce between fandoms endlessly
twitter fandoms are the weakest part of any fandom all they know is make useless shit trend for no reason which attracts trolls to call the entire fandom toxic, argue over pointless shit, and act like they’re the only part of the fandom
The way that I was trying to drown my sorrows by seeking the comforting arms of the gravity falls fandom, only to be violently grabbed by the ankle and dragged back into the supernatural fandom by the spanish dub
That was the first time I shared a long text (long for me lol) and I was so sure it will dying ignored. I feel…the power and confidence to write more ;W;
Babysitter (feat. Trent Reznor) by TOBACCO sounds like it was composed by Cyberverse Soundwave while babysitting his alternate selves’ kids. This isn’t a bad thing.
tumblr dot com claims everything to be acephobic then same website turns every. single. piece of media including childrens media into unfiltered porn ¿¿¿ okay
your parents after mocking your obsession
I feel like John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan, Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins should probably start a “My Character Deserved Better” support group…
anyone else get proper happy when a fic writer who you like leaves kudos on your fic like i love your writing so much and you took the time to read my shitty little fic
- you’re 17 and below. It’s a distraction.
- you have low to no IQ and EQ. You can tell you have these if you have very high tolerance for dense and non-sense contents/statuses, and you find it funny even if they are atrocious. Otherwise, you get so provoked easily by the simplest reply of MEMEs, emoji, sticker, GIF, etc and respond by bullying the creator/poster.
- you cannot accept any variety of criticisms – esp constructive ones.
- you have an immediate sense of entitlement when you gain 100 followers
- you think you’re an influencer when you have more than 10k followers (FYI, considering yourself an influencer, please note that its not a status nor a job. Don’t be so full of yourself because you are not a celebrity. It’s a responsibility.)
- you idolize political representatives and bash those who don’t by throwing out ad hominem. (Note that I said idolize, not support).
- (for the fandoms) you no longer know the difference between the actors and the characters they play, because you still insist about making it real, to the point that you throw so much hate and disgusting comments about their real friendships and cant accept they have their own partners.
- you’re always needing validation and getting empathy from people you don’t know personally by posting about your family and personal relationship issues.
- you’re part of, or CEO of the “cancel culture”.
The true God Tier followers are those who not only reblog, but also leave their own comments