More clips of Chloe @ the 51st NAACP Image Awards Dinner · Feb 21, 2020
Chloe and Diggy at the Grown-ish x Spelman College event · Feb 19, 2020
Honestly?? I’m flattered
Favorite ship? Gah, hard to pick a favorite buut Dinopants is good
She wrote me today to tell me she misses me and that I don’t have to write back if I don’t want to. I’d just started getting used to the fact that we can’t be friends because I can’t handle it. Ouch.
03:37 and I’m laying on the kitchen floor
what is any of this worth? why am I here? what am I doing? (except wasting my time)
time time time time time time
look at it long enough and it loses meaning
it’s more than just words now
why does that make so much sense?
Press Night of A Number, February 19, 2020
Source : Bridge Theatre Twitter
It’s Emmerdale time!
- Can we be done with this Al trying to pretend he doesn’t want to be caught out?
- Stores also tend to raise prices as well, David 😂
- Kind of have to agree with Charity there… Graham was not worth it
- Harriet does raise a good point. We haven’t seen anything or anyone that could have been linked to Will’s past. So why the gun? There is no reason behind it?
- CARA IS BACK!!!!! 😍😍😍😍
- But that same argument can be used against Al for not donating…
- I really do like Mandy behind the bar 😂
- Listen to your mom, Nate! And then you just keep on walking out of the village.
I really have to agree with the other live blogs that I read, this episode was very plotty. It really felt like a throw away type ep that dragged on. Hence the reason my live blog is so short, lol.
I hope tomorrow’s double is better! And that y'all have a great day!
“Our schools educate us intellectually but not artistically. We learn how to deconstruct art, not construct it.”
Reminder that there is a Democratic Presidential Debate tonight at 9 PM (EST) on MSNBC.
you wish you were worthy of someone’s attention
Tough one! I’d say part 6