Fic Prompts: Zelda Tuesday
In Majora's Mask, there was an unused character model for an alternate version of Ganondorf. He wasn't a warlord or demon thief in Termina, just a fisherman. I'd guess because the Termina Gerudo are seafarers and pirates. I wish he'd made it into the game so we could have seen Link's reaction.
This is my take on how that meeting might have gone.
The fishing hole in Termina was very similar to the one Link knew in Hyrule. Like its counterpart, someone had walled off the pond and added a store front to sell fishing gear. Link hated that. Who charged admission for nature?
Still, with everything happening just now, Link needed a scrap of familiarity to anchor himself.
Navi was gone, Epona was gone, the moon was falling, and there were masks that could make you into someone else. Link felt like he was drowning, surrounded by everyone else's fear when his own had already stopped up his lungs.
When he opened the door, nobody was at the counter. Link shrugged to himself and slipped out into the man-made lagoon.
There was the proprietor. A large man bent over a comically small fishing pole, grumbling as he untangled the line.
There was something familiar about the man, something that made the pulse hammer in Link's ears.
The man twitched, then stood. He turned to face Link, and the boy thought his heart would stop beating then and there.
Of course he would be here too.
Link was such an idiot! He'd already seen both Kotake and Koume, how could he have thought their monstrous child would not also be present?
The world twisted and darkened until all Link could see were those burning golden eyes. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't hear. He couldn't-
Not again, he couldn't do this again.
Slowly, another sound began to cut through the shrill ringing. The voice was muffled, and the words were unintelligible, but the tone seemed concerned.
Grass met Link's hands abruptly, and the smell of the crushed blades mingled with the texture to remind him that there was still a world outside the blackness and the eyes. One heartbeat. Two. Three. Link finally, finally, managed to inhale. With a desperate gasp, he drew in just enough air for his vision to widen just a fraction.
He was on the ground, and Ganondorf stood over him.
The warlord frowned and crouched.
"Giants, kid! What was that about? I thought you were about to faint right into the pond!"
When Link didn't answer him, his frown deepened. "What are you doing here, anyway? I heard most families evacuated to the mountains to escape the moon fall."
To Link's horror, a tiny sob ricocheted out of his chest. Ganondorf's eyes widened, and for the first time in his life Link saw the man's face soften.
Awkwardly, Ganondorf reached out and tentatively patted the boy's back.
"Oh...hey, it's alright. There's no guarantee that the moon is actually going to fall, you know. It's messing up the tides, sure, but we mortals are great at adapting to changes."
With a smile that was more of a grimace, he added, "Gonna take more than a falling moon for the goddesses to scrape Termina off the face of the earth."
Link didn't think he was right about that.
Ganondorf looked at the boy and sighed roughly. "Look, don't cry, just...Do you know how to fish?"
Link wiped his eyes and nodded. Was this man really Ganondorf, or a Ganondorf, if he was acting so nicely? Maybe he just looked like him.
Ganondorf stood back up. "Okay. Okay, er...don't tell anybody I let you do this, but you can fish on the house today. Does your family know where you are?"
What family? Link frowned and shook his head.
To his surprise, Ganondorf folded his arms sternly. "And why not? You're not a runaway, are you?"
Link scowled back and shook his head again.
"Not much of a talker, are you?" Ganondorf scratched his head and sighed. "Alright, let's try this. Are you from around here?"
"Okay, not a local. You traveling?"
"Were you traveling with your parents?"
"Do you...aw spirits. Do you...have parents?"
Ganondorf clapped his hand over his eyes and groaned. Just his luck to have a skittish orphan come wandering into his fishing hole the day before he was supposed to evacuate to the swamp. Well, his mothers would tan his hide, all grown up or not, if he left somebody's little voe in Clocktown alone with the moon hanging down like it was.
"Alright," Ganondorf finally said, "Do you have any friends around here that can help you?"
He was relieved when the boy nodded and pointed in the general direction of the coast. Well, that was better than nothing.
"Okay kid. Uh..." Ganondorf looked around for his fishing pole and slung it over his shoulder. "I gotta lock up here in about an hour. But tomorrow I can take you as far as the beach. I've got some family out there who can help you find whoever you're looking for."
If his mothers didn't demand he bring the kid home so they could spoil him, that was.
50 notes · View notes
Could you do some horror-ish prompts about doppelgangers? 🤔
Sure thing, sorry this took so long!
1) "Hey, sorry I'm late, you will not believe what happened to me." "How did--you were just here. You said you were going to talk to the king personally." "Fuck. I need you to follow me." "What? Why?" "So someone will believe me when I say I didn't murder him."
2) "Why are you calling me?" "If I show up at the door do not let me in. It's not me." "What?" "It's kind of a long story but it'll look like me but it's not me." "Person A, you're in my house. I'm staring at you right now." "Run! Get out of the house now!"
3) "I'm so glad we're together." "You are?" "I love you, Person A." "Who are you?" "Uh, it's Person B." "Person B doesn't love me and they never have. So unless you want to get a bullet in the gut you're going to tell me who you are right now."
4) "You going to kill me and then the others?" "No. Just you. I'll take your place, your friends, your life. I'll take everything that belongs to you for myself. I wont pretend to be you anymore. Your spot will be open for me to become you forever. I plan on taking the spot."
5) "They'll never believe you're me." "I have all your memories, all your thoughts. I am you. No need for anyone to believe it. They know it. And once I get rid of you, you wont be able to take away what's mine."
6) "I got away from my doppelganger just in time. What about you?" "Yeah, I don't know where they went. Where should we meet?" "Don't worry, I see you from here." "Person A?" "Yeah?" "I don't see you anywhere."
7) "I thought you said you were going to meet Person A." "I'm meeting them tomorrow." "You said you're going to meet them now and then you just left. Hey, how did you change clothes so fast?" "We need to find Person A now!"
8) "Had you told me you had a freaky twin going around trying to kill everyone in your life I probably would have went on a nice vacation. But now I'm here with a broken arm." "I said I was sorry!"
9) "Person A will catch on soon. You can't pretend to be me forever." "Person A likes the new me. Well, the new you. And they think it's great how much better I am at paying attention to their needs instead of my own."
10) "I like this new life of mine, I like your friends, I like the cute one you don't date who follows you around like a puppy. I like your family, and they all like the new me, and I don't ever plan on giving them up to someone who wasn't grateful for them in the first place."
11) "There's only room for one of us, Person A. And I think you know which one of us is stronger."
12) "Person A, don't do this, you know I'm the real B." "No, I am." "I know all your favorite things, we're friends, we talk and I listen to you and all your problems." "That's not true, I never listen to your problems! Shoot them!"
13) "Person A is an evil clone of me." "We know." "Then why are you still around them?" "We...kind of like them better than you. I mean, they're actually nice to be around. Sorry."
14) "I've become the good best friend, the caring family member and the attentive partner the ones around you have always wanted you to be. Let me take over for you. I mean, why would you want to come back to the people who don't want the real you in the first place?"
15) "Give me my life back!" "Sorry, I just don't want to."
16) "You wanted to be alone, away from everyone, but now that you've realized you can't handle being alone you want your spot in their lives back? I don't think so. You got what you wished for. No take backs."
17) "Hey, my favorite supervisor, Person A!" "What? No, it's Person B." "No, sorry, Person B and I can't come in for work today. We're actually out of town at the moment visiting some family." "My doppelganger's there, aren't they?" "Yeah, yeah. Sorry. Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it anytime soon."
18) "Is it sad. I've been pretending to be you for months now and no one's even noticed? What does that say about you? That you're easy to read or that no one pays attention enough to you to notice when something's off?" "Just kill me already." "Nah, I like telling you everything. It's kind of nice not having to pretend for someone."
19) "Yeah, I made it to the house. Place is kind of weird though. Old as hell. Hey, why's there a giant mirror in the living room?" "There's no mirror in the living room." "Yes, there is, I see my reflection. Wait." "What is it?" "It's me but...my reflection's not doing what I'm doing."
20) "Really is a shame you figured out I wasn't the real Person A. You were fun, I liked having you around."
1) Person A wishes they could leave their life behind without the consequences. Their wish comes true, creating an identical version of them with all of their thoughts and memories who wants nothing more than to take their place. While A enjoys being alone for a little while they begin to miss their friends and family. Wanting to come back they show up and tell Person B, their doppelganger, that they don't need them anymore. But things get complicated when Person B has grown attached to the family and friends and refuses to give up their place. When A tries to wish them away Person B tells them if they want their place back they'll have to kill them for it. When Person A is unable to fight them A threatens to kill them if they try to come between them and their new family. Person A then has to come up with a plan to get rid of Person B.
2) After Person A looks at a magic mirror they pass out. When they wake up they find someone's been going around impersonating them and making them look bad to everyone around them. No one believe A isn't doing this and when they see proof of them doing it they think they've been sleepwalking and losing time. But when they see themselves from a distance they're surprised. They then have to hunt down their doppelganger, Person B, and try to get them to stop. When their friends finally see that there's indeed two of them they try to help A find the mirror to see if there's a way to get rid of B.
3) When Person A's face shows up in murder investigations everyone is confused until A's parents confess that A's actually an identical twin that got separated since their family was only able to care for one child. They keep getting arrested and taking in for questioning and has to constantly prove their identity. They eventually decide to track down the twin ruining their reputation, against the wishes of everyone, and the two meet for the first time. A confronts the twin, Person B, and tells them to change themselves and that they want their life back. Person B sees an opportunity and kidnaps A, assuming their identity. While everyone buys B's act the only person who doesn't is A's best friend, Person C. It's then C's job to find Person A and help them come up with a plan to get rid of Person B for good.
4) When Person A makes Person B, a clone of themselves, to take their place they find that the clone begins adapting to the needs of others and becomes a smarter and better version of them that everyone seems to like almost instantly. When they find that the universe can only handle one version of them in the world they know they have to destroy person B. When they confront the clone, B tells them they like it there and don't want to go. Afraid B will try to get rid of them first, they make sure everyone knows B is a clone. But things take a turn for the worst when everyone admits B had already told them they were a clone from the start, they just genuinely liked B more than they ever liked A. When A tells them only one can exist in the world and that they'll have to choose who lives they all choose B. A starts to get nervous when they watch their friends and family arm themselves, but they're even more horrified when they see B smirking at them like they planned it all from the beginning.
5) Person A is in love with Person B, who doesn't really know they exist. When they decide to clone B to get to know them better and practice not sounding so awkward when speaking to them, they create Person C. Person C quickly takes a liking to Person A and doesn't like the idea of Person B being allowed to have them. A and B get closer now that A's able to speak to B without making a fool of themselves. Person C is able to learn more about the science A does and decides to transfer their consciousness into B before their body expires. A finds out about C's plan and confesses the whole situation to Person B. At first B wants nothing to do with A but when their life is threatened B realizes A's the only one who can help them. Time begins to run out for C but C's built a device to switch places with B. They begin hunting the two of them all while trying to convince A to let them switch with B so they can be together. When C catches up to them they say all the right words to A, confessing their love is real. B tells A that despite everything they do like them and wouldn't mind dating them. B and C end up in a fight when the time runs out. One of them disappears forever. It's up to the writer if the device was used and which one gets to stay with Person A.
6) A scientist clones Person A six times. The clones begin committing crimes around town and Person A's got to convince their friends to hunt them down. They, along with the friends, establish a code word to let them know which A is the real A. They begin hunting each clone and after two are dead the other four catch on to them and decide to get makeovers, making themselves look like other people. They eventually figure out ways to hunt the friends and A has to protect them. When people they're close to start dying A works harder to track them all down. When they're down to one last one, A finds the clone wearing their exact outfit and has their hair styled just like A's. When they fight their friends have to destroy one to save the other. When asked the code word both A and the clone say it at the same time. Unable to figure out which one is which the friends must figure out another way to tell them apart.
7) Person A finds out they look like Person B, a cruel but wealthy business person. After figuring out what B does for a living they begin taking their place during certain times they know B wont be around. When B figures it out what they're doing they decide to kill Person A. A manages to protect them self but accidentally kills B. They hide B's body and take their place. They discover Person B is alive later that day and keep them locked up in a room where they can't get out. They continue living B's life and successfully make friends and become more popular in their workplace. When B comes back A is scared they'll lose everything. But when their new friends and coworkers join together to kill B they're finally happy to feel like they belong somewhere.
8) Person A is a famous singer who wants to retire and be able to spend more time with their friends. Person B is an obsessed fan who wants A to themselves. They make a clone of A who wants to be a star, Person C, and they find out where A is. When the timing is right B switches the two of them and kidnaps A to keep them. It's then up to their friends to figure out what really happened and why Person A's suddenly acting weird and going back on their word about singing.
9) Person A and Person B are long lost twins who meet and decide to switch places thinking it'll be fun. But when A realizes B's got people looking to try and kill them they want to switch back. Unwilling to do that and claiming they're finally free of the others, they make sure to learn just enough that people don't believe A is really who they claim to be. Person A then has to figure out a way to survive B's life before they can take back their own.
10) Person A's friends begin acting strange and out of place. A thinks they're imagining it until they overhear a few of them talking to someone about Person A's day and what they did or said all day. When they find out they're just doppelgangers of their friends they try to figure out where their friends are. The doppelgangers make it difficult but when they're able to save their friends they decide to come up with codes to keep track of who is who. Things get more difficult for them when one of the doppelgangers overhears their code words.
17 notes · View notes
Spotted on the side of the road and couldn't help but think it would make an excellent prompt...
15 notes · View notes
Oh hello there, fic idea that I'm gonna fantasize about for days/weeks on end but not write. Nice of you to drop by
42K notes · View notes
HURT/COMFORT DIALOGUE PROMPTS:
"Shh, it's okay. I'm here."
"I'm not leaving you, [name]."
"You're not alone, I promise."
"You didn't do anything wrong. There's nothing to apologize for."
"C'mere, let me hold you-"
"Sure, we can snuggle if it will make you feel better."
"Here, hold my hand."
"This is gonna hurt like a bitch, but I have to stitch up that wound."
"Show me where it hurts."
"I know you're hurt, [name]."
"Let me take care of it, alright? You need to rest."
"I'm here to take care of you, [name]."
"There's no shame in crying. I promise."
"Let me take care of things for once, alright?"
"Don't worry, it'll get better soon."
3K notes · View notes
prompts for characters going to sleep together
warning for some nsfw prompts
curling up to next to your lover in bed, giving them a kiss on the cheek
bringing your lover home from a date, and being asked to spend the night
you've been in a fight, your lover has already gone to bed, without resolving it, but you still whisper ''i love you'' before crawling into bed, because it's something you always do before going to sleep, and this fight doesn't chance anything bonus: your lover isn't actually asleep, and pulls you into their arms
you live in an apartment with your best friend. the two of you always fall asleep in each other's arms, but one day, your friend isn't there. they've fallen in love with someone else. it's your other best friend, who recently moved in with you. and that's when you realize, that those nights you spent together, weren't so platonic after all
waking up at 2am, having lazy, gentle sex before falling asleep in each other's arms
your lover doesn't have anything to sleep in, so you lend them one of your shirts, which is totally too big for them, and it's adorable
your lover doesn't have anything to sleep in, you assure them they'll sleep better without anything on
''if you sleep on the couch, then so will i''
you haven't been able to sleep properly in months, until you meet this one person, and before you know it, you're sound asleep. it's the best sleep you've ever had
you find your lover asleep on the couch, kissing their forehead before you carry them to bed and tuck them in
sharing a bed, but, mutually pining, neither of them getting an inch of sleep, both just staring at the ceiling because they're close enough to touch but they can't
two characters cramming onto a couch together because they let their friend have the bed and they don't want to sleep apart from each other
a steady hand resting on your lover's boob
falling asleep while stargazing
you kiss your lover good night, but as they pull you on top of them, you trace kisses all over their body
the big spoon is reluctant to be the little one, but the little one convinces them to try it for one night
sleeping in a bed that's so small, your bodies are touching at all times, making it even harder to keep your hands off of each other and fighting attraction
you're in bed, ready to go to sleep, but is interrupted when your lover flies out of bed, suggesting that you make some pancakes together, and you glare at your lover like, it's fucking two A.M in the morning ?
sharing a bed, moving closer and closer to your slow burn ''lover,'' finally giving into what you've been denying for so long, and instead of sleeping, you spend hours exploring each other's bodies
snow is raging outside, you and your lover spoon each other to stay warm
building a wall of pillows to prevent you from spooning each other (because spooning will lead to sex and it can't happen. again) (spoiler: it does happen again)
your lover's out of time and this is the first time you have to fall asleep without them
falling asleep while watching a movie together
it's 2am. your lover is still playing video games in the living room, so you grab your pillow, settling yourself in between your lover's thighs as you watch them play, and soon enough, you're asleep again
i know we have to be up early tomorrow but i can't stop kissing you
you and your enemy has to share a bed, and you find a bunch of knives hidden under the mattress. you pick one up, glaring at your lover like ''are you actually trying to kill me?'' but it's really just your enemy's way of making sure they're prepared in case they're ever to be attacked
crying yourself to sleep, your lover holding you close, trying to comfort you
sharing a bed with your ''lover'' and being told to “stay on your side of the bed“ only to wake up the next day, with your ''lover's'' arms wrapped around you
comforting your lover, who's just had a nightmare, assuring them they're okay, you're right here with them
falling asleep with your head on your lover's chest, listening to their heartbeat
there's two beds but somehow we still end up in the same one
there's two beds, and we're in love with each other, but not dating, and since none of us are ready to admit our feelings, we'll just pretend like nothing's wrong and awkwardly get into our separate beds even though the both of us want nothing more than to cuddle each other
whispering ''i love you'' to your ''lover'' while they're asleep because you're not sure if they feel the same way but you really needed to tell them that
alternatively, kissing your ''lover'' on the forehead while they're asleep because you're not sure if they feel the same way and they look peaceful while sleeping
your best friend just picked you up from your partner's house, because you just got dumped. you don't want to be alone, so you ask your best friend if you can stay the night, telling them you'll take the couch. your best friend convinces you to sleep in their bed, and as you snuggle closer to them, desperate for some comfort, they're surprised at first, but then pulls you into their arms
soft things fictional couples do when going to sleep + writing prompts
4K notes · View notes
Hello and welcome to Tropetember!!
Tropetember is a multifandom event celebrating everyone’s favourite fanfic tropes, held during the month of September 2021. There will be a trope prompt for each day of the month, but this is only a guide - feel free to choose any of the tropes as you wish.
From the beginning of September, we will be reblogging fanworks tagged with ‘tropetember’ and ‘ns/fw tropetember’. We will also be opening an AO3 collection titled 'Tropetember 2021’ into which you can post your work.
This event is intended to be a minor-accessible companion to Kinktober. NS/FW content is welcome, but we want this to be a safe event for minors too, so we ask that any content rated M or E be tagged 'ns/fw tropetember’ so that everyone can curate their experience. Content that might be considered sensitive and/or controversial should also be tagged as 'ns/fw tropetember’ along with any other relevant warnings.
We’re releasing the prompts early below so that authors, artists and other fan creators can make a head start, but please wait until September before posting, or we might miss out on reblogging your work. (If we miss reblogging your work and a few days have passed, feel free to tag us to let us know!)
This event is not a bingo and you don’t have to fill all the slots. You can do only one, some, or all of them, or repeat any trope several times, and still be a part of Tropetember - we’d love to have you!
Please reblog or share to spread the word. Enjoy your tropes and remember to have fun!
Enemies / Friends / Strangers To Lovers
Coffee Shop / Tattoo Parlor / Flower Shop / Other Retail AU
Hurt/Comfort / Sickfic / Whump
Rockstar / Actor / Model / Famous AU
Accidental Confession / In Vino Veritas (Drunk Confession/Drunk Dial)
High School / College / University AU
Mutual Pining / Requited/Unrequited Love / Angst With A Happy Ending
5+1 / 3+1 (Five Times + One Time)
Historical (Regency, Ancient Greece/Rome, Prehistory, etc) / Modern / Futuristic AU
Slice Of Life / Domestic / Found Family
Time Travel / Amnesia / Coma
Getting Together / Love Confession / First Kiss // Break Up/Make Up / Fix-It
Repression / Emotional Constipation / Sexuality Crisis (Gay Panic)
Monstrous (Human/Monster Romance) / Cultural Differences / Language Barrier
Huddling For Warmth / Sharing A Bed / Touch Starvation
Future Fic / Reunion / Childhood Friends
Accidental Baby Acquisition / (Single) Parent AU / Babysitting
Fake Dating / Undercover
Police / Detective / (Super)Hero // Crime / Mafia / (Super)Villain
Didn’t Know They Were Dating / Accidental Dating / Accidental Marriage
Business Partners To Friends To Lovers / Competitor Businesses / Office AU
Genderswap / Rule 63 / De-Aging / Age Changes AU
Science Fiction / Fantasy / Space Opera
Body Swap / Psychic Link / Soulmates / Bonding (eg: ABO, Sentinel AU, etc)
Marriage Of Convenience / Arranged Marriage / Matchmaking / Blind Dates
Mythology / Supernatural / Fairytale
Apocalypse / Zombie / Quarantine / Locked In
Holidays & Celebrations / Proposals / Prom
Fusion / Crossover / Harlequin / Rom-Com (eg: Hogwarts AU, Pacific Rim AU, etc)
2K notes · View notes
prompts — casual affection
covering the other with a blanket when they fall asleep on the couch
making playlists/mixtapes/cassettes for the other
showing the other a meme/video that reminds them of them
smiling at each other from across the room
teasing each other good-naturedly
laying their hand on the other’s leg
embracing them from behind
talking about how much they love the other to their friends/family
giving the other the comfy seat in the car/kitchen/living room/etc.
plugging in the other’s phone when they fall asleep
bringing the other leftovers
rubbing the other’s back when it hurts
looking in each other’s eyes during a conversation
taking a photo of the other smiling or in their element
doing the other’s hair
doing the other’s laundry/dishes
changing the lyrics of a song so it says the other’s name
buying the other something small they mentioned they wanted
winking at the other
putting an arm around the other’s shoulder
letting the other have the umbrella/hoodie
bumping the other’s shoulder when they say something funny
ruffling their hair
laying their head on the other’s shoulder
squeezing the other’s shoulder
fixing the other’s clothes
cleaning the house when the other is at work
leaving cute notes for the other on the fridge
asking the other how their day was
hyping the other up before they do something big
1K notes · View notes
Marinette: Bottling up negative emotions is bad for your health, so you shouldn't do it.
Adrien: I know, that's why I bottle up all my emotions, both positive and negative, so it cancels out.
Marinette: Th-that's not how that works-
2K notes · View notes
WHEN ARE WE GOINV TO HAVE A FIC LIKE THIS SOMEONW WRITE THIS PLS
535 notes · View notes
OMG this premise!
11K notes · View notes
prompts list (150)
“you look better in my clothes than i do.”
“i believe you.”
“is that my shirt?”
“can i play with your hair?”
“you can tell me anything.”
“isn’t the view beautiful?”
“my mother adores you.”
“they’re not you.”
“if you cry, i’ll cry ─ and that won’t be fun for anyone.”
“did you just kiss me?”
“i’ve dreamt about this.”
“is that a drawing of me?”
“i didn’t mean to say that but yeah, i love you.”
“of course i will.”
“wow, you’re photogenic.”
“i thought you'd never ask.”
“quick, kiss me!”
“you cancelled plans for me?”
“i’ve never seen anyone look so cute and ridiculous at the same time.”
“that is not what the instructions say.”
“stop looking at me like that!”
“has anyone told you that your eyes sparkle in the moonlight?”
“how mad would you be if i kissed you?”
“you’re hugging me too tight!”
“my lipgloss is all over your lips.”
“that’s the first time i’ve ever seen you smile.”
“you’re lucky you’re hot.”
“i didn’t know you could sing.”
“you weren’t supposed to hear that!”
“shut up before i kiss you.”
“you give me butterflies.”
“i can’t think around you.”
“i just wanted to make you laugh.”
“kiss me better.”
“why’d you stop?”
“you wrote me a song?”
“i’m not scared but if you are, you can hold my hand.”
“you ramble and it’s adorable.”
“are you blushing?”
“did i say that out loud?”
“hey, only i can call them that!”
“have you ever thought about how much worse our lives would be without each other?”
“i meant it when i said for better or for worse.”
“that’s the sixth time you’ve complimented me today.”
“nothing else matters except for you.”
“we could run away.”
“the world could be on fire and i’d still be happy as long as i'm with you.”
“they’re such an idiot. my idiot but still.”
“this isn’t adrenaline, i want to spend my life with you.”
“do you think of me when you touch yourself?”
“stop before someone sees!”
“do that again.”
“ten? i only need five.”
“on your knees.”
“enjoying the view?”
“that was the prettiest sound i’ve ever heard.”
“i didn’t think you were into that.”
“i trust you. do it.”
“next time we get into an argument, i’m reminding you that i took your virginity.”
“against the window? are you insane?”
“i’m going to ruin that pretty makeup.”
“now everyone’s going to know you’re mine.”
“i could do this all day.”
“louder, i want them to hear you.”
“you can finish if you beg.”
“do you want to come on my fingers or mouth?”
“you won’t be able to walk tomorrow when i’m through with you.”
“how funny do you think teasing is now?”
“after that little stunt? you’re not getting off that easy.”
“lay down and stay still.”
“are you doing that on purpose?”
“i didn’t like the way they were looking at you.”
“have they ever touched you like this?”
“i never noticed how beautiful filthy words could be.”
“were you masturbating?”
“my boyfriend/girlfriend would kill us.”
“keep quiet or someone’ll hear.”
“not so cocky now, are you?”
“is that new?”
“who gave you that?”
“are you jealous?”
“show me you’re mine.”
“i’ve been waiting all day to do this.”
“does that hurt?”
“lipstick’s a good look on you.”
“we should skinny dip.”
“as beautiful as you look, all i want to do is rip that dress off right now.”
“were you checking me out?”
“this isn’t what i had in mind when i yelled fuck you.”
“call me that again.”
“did i do that?”
“i’ll try it for you.”
“i think we just found a new kink.”
“i always hated spankings as a child.”
“leave the heels on.”
“i’d rather have your hands around my throat but the necklace will do.”
“what would people say if they knew you were such a slut for me?”
“shut up and pin me down.”
“i thought your laugh was the prettiest sound in the world. i was wrong, it's your moans.”
“do you love them?”
“you’re not sorry.”
“how did you find out?”
“don’t lie to me.”
“am i not important to you anymore?”
“i didn’t realise i was such an inconvenience.”
“do you think about them when you look at me?”
“how many times am i supposed to forgive you?”
“don’t raise your fucking voice at me.”
“i trusted you.”
“are you ashamed of me?”
“it was open and i read it.”
“i can’t deal with you right now.”
“did you ever really love me?”
“i see the way you look at them.”
“if you can’t live without me, then die.”
“i don’t believe you.”
“all you had to do was stay.”
“i knew you were too good to be true.”
“i don't need help and i don’t need you either.”
“some things aren’t meant to be.”
“all my friends told me you’d break my heart.”
“we can’t afford to do this anymore.”
“you deserve better.”
“it’s not safe.”
“i wish i’d never met you.”
“i can’t look at you.”
“was it worth it?”
“how could you let them say that about me?”
“there’s just no pleasing you, is there?”
“why don’t you give a shit?”
“how many times are you going to look me in the eye and lie to me?”
“i can’t do this if you don't trust me.”
“find someone else then.”
“don’t touch me!”
“they were there. you weren’t.”
“i don’t want to spend another second with you!”
“is your image really more important than us?”
“this isn’t what i wanted to happen.”
“i’d take our relationship back in a heartbeat.”
“you two deserve each other.”
“can’t you listen for one second?”
“you’ll be happier without me.”
“if you loved me, you wouldn’t have done it.”
“don’t you try to explain yourself!”
“you can’t take back what you said.”
“i don’t see the same person i loved when i look at you anymore.”
“why didn’t you fight for us?”
7K notes · View notes
Uncommon Bed Sharing Prompts/AUs:
We started off in different beds but I sometimes sleepwalk and ended up in yours and I'm just as confused as you.
You were too lazy to set up your bed earlier when I told you to and now you've fallen asleep in mine while I wasn't looking, and it's already so late I don't wanna have to set up another bed
There was only one spare room and those kinda scary owners were already nice enough to let us stay so suck it up because I'm not complaining to them as I want to live
Your hurt and I'm too worried about you to leave your side for a while but then accidentally fall asleep in the same bed and you just so happen to wake up first and wait I can explain-
There is another bed, but it's literally dangerous (falling apart, infested with bugs, ect)
We're going camping and you tried to be funny and scared me but I jumped back into a puddle and now my sleeping bag is soaking wet you jerk
Were both looking after a young kid who has nightmares and has insisted on sleeping with both of us to feel safe, which means we now have to sleep together
Were sleeping in a haunted house after losing a bet and you're not scared but I'm terrified move over I can't sleep alone
We were watching a movie and I fell asleep and fell over onto you so you try to move me to bed but I'm holding onto your shirt too tight and won't let go.
There are actually two beds, but due to the small size of the room, we had to push them together and apparently I move a lot in my sleep.
There's actually 2 beds but there's only 1 blanket and it's cold
Before going to sleep you came over to sit on my bed so we could talk quietly about whatever but we both ended up falling asleep
We lost a stupid bet.
There's only 1 bed and I thought I'd be fine sleeping on the floor but it turns out its really hard and uncomfortable and you are already asleep so maybe I can just slip in next to you without you knowing as long as I wake up first
This is a treehouse of course there isn't enough room for more than 1 blow-up mattress
This is a cave of course there isn't enough room for more than 1 blow-up mattress
Your just an idiot who forgot their bedroll
Prompt credit is appreciated <3
707 notes · View notes
physical affection prompts!
pats on the head
smiling into a kiss
a hug after not seeing someone for a long time
chasing someone’s lips after they pull away
squishing their cheeks
brushing hands by accident
wiping away someone’s tears
lifting someone up out of excitement
an incredibly loud and painful high-five
kissing someone’s forehead
the biggest, warmest hugs
tugging on the bottom of someone’s shirt
wiping away food from someone’s lips
peppering their face in kisses
accidentally knocking your head into someone’s chin
kissing someone’s cuts/bruises/scratches
a hug that some might consider as ~too long~
confusing a handshake for a fist bump
playfully biting someone
bonus: touching feet and immediately screaming and recoiling
10K notes · View notes
Another Avatar fic prompt/AU where Appa is a little more hurt when Zuko finds him and all of his revenge and honor thoughts are pushed aside because ‘oh geeze are you ok?’ Iroh doesn’t intervene, the Gaang find Appa only they find also find Zuko talking to him find and patching a wound, he doesn’t notice them at first so instead they’re just watching ‘angry ponytail guy’ being a giant softie with Appa then he notices them and tries to intimidate them but it’s not working.
Just Aang seeing dorky Zuko and being like ‘yep that is my fire bending master’
Zuko ends up running away but then the gaang spend the time in ba sing sei trying to find and adopt Zuko, Katara seeing him in the tea shop isn’t worry it’s ‘FOUND YOU!’
Bonus: Toph:...this is the guy you were worried about? this guy?!
13K notes · View notes
found family + writing prompts
two of them start dating and automatically become the parents of the group
one of them dies and the group is never the same again
cramming into a small room, or a king-sized bed when one of them has been through something traumatic and is in need of support
having an instant connection
neither of us really have anywhere to go so i guess we're stuck with each other now
just two ''siblings'' threatening to kill each other but in the end they would die for each other, and god help anyone who tries to harm a member of the family
two members of the family are clearly in love with each other (but denying it) and each time they're in the same room, the rest of the family members look at each other like 😏 and the two of them are just like THERE'S NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN US CAN YOU PLEASE STOP
and all the gossip about their relationship actually helps bringing them closer together because now they're bonding over their mutual hatred for their family members and their inability to mind their own business
they're all living under the same roof, and has tons of photos hanging on the walls of them together
a group chat in which they’re all sending embarrassing photos of each other, and one day, the grumpy family member has enough, so they leave the group, only to be added back in, and is sent an even more embarrassing photo of themselves (it's zoomed in this time)
a biological family member that has mistreated character A comes back into the picture, and character A's found family do anything in their power to protect them from this family member
no matter how bad of a fight they've been in, they'll always come to each other's rescue
one family member meet someone knew, and instantly ''adopts'' them into the family
character A has gotten into an argument with a biological family member, and character B reminds them how important it is to keep your family close for as long as you can (because they've lost their own family)
one character is upset one night because they feel alone, and when they say ''i don't have a family'' another character says ''you're part of our family'' and it changes everything
there's this one character who tries to keep the gang together but they all just want to see the world burn
''somebody's gonna have to walk me down the isle but i can't exclude any of you so i hope the isle can fit eight people''
character A is horrible at cooking, but no one in the family has the heart to tell them that, expect for character B, who frustrated storms into the kitchen while screaming ''YOU'RE A TERRIBLE CHEF. AND I REFUSE TO EAT ANY MORE OF YOUR NACHOS FROM HELL. HOW DO YOU EVEN BURN NACHOS? THEY'RE NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO GO ON THE STOVE''
2K notes · View notes
Buck is being flirted with by someone on a call. They ask for his number. Buck is about to answer and Eddie leans over his shoulder: “yeah it’s 911.”
403 notes · View notes
“You left everything behind and for what ? You had such a good life, you had everything everyone would dream of !”
The tension rose in the air and person B looked back with an expression of distrust, distress, and pure anger. With gritted teeth they take a jagged breath before clenching their fists.
“Well maybe it wasn’t as perfect as you thought it was ! Maybe it was hell on earth for ME and I had to escape !”
The sudden change in tone throws person A off guard as they find themselves flinching to the new, and very much aggressive tone. Their face temporarily softening before hiding away behind a thin curtain of false courage, ready to die on the hill they didn’t even stand for.
400 notes · View notes
how to make a character’s death even sadder
kill them off while they’re at their highest, or when things are finally starting to look up for them
make their death a long time coming, such as an illness
bonus points if they’re sick and the story shows their friends trying their best to help them through it
give the character plenty of screen time before their death
make their death unpredictable, even to the audience
kill them halfway through the story instead of the end to show how the death has affected the other characters
kill them in the middle of their character arc, as they’re about to change for better
make it so the villain means to kill X, but accidentally kills Y instead
have them killed by the person they have a secret crush on
make them fight against their cause of death
make them die in a hard to find location, while also showing their friends looking for them to try to save them
reveal important information about the death to the audience, but not to the characters, if your pov allows it
kill them via betrayal from someone or something they trusted
have them die right after getting married
give the dead character a goal/dream they were super passionate about that they never got to complete
have the toughest, most serious character break down during/after their death
have them confess their feelings to their love interest as they’re dying
give them important information they never got to tell the others, which causes conflict/difficulties during a challenge
have them accidentally kill another character at the same time
such as a car accident
let their death be something that could’ve been prevented
instead of a heroic sacrifice, make their death a cruel casualty, or purely accidental
have their friend convince them to do something they think is harmless at the time, which results in their death
have them die in front of their pet, who comforts them as they die
cause an argument/conflict between the dead character and another character right before the character dies
bonus points if you include another character saying “i never got to apologize/i never got to tell them _____” and then break down crying, being comforted by someone else
make the character who betrayed/killed them regret their decision and wish they could’ve done things differently
have the dead character know that they’re going to die, but not revealing it to the others
have them die right after another major character death
make their death scene long
force X, preferably a character they trust/love, to choose between Y and everyone else
bonus points if X desperately begs Y to kill them to save everyone
make their death during a misunderstanding when they’re completely alone because their friends don’t trust them
leave behind a strong love interest that never went further than friendship
have them killed by their best friend, accidentally or on purpose (both hurt)
kill them right after they found happiness
have them sacrifice themself for a character they had a love/hate relationship with
don’t describe their death, only the aftermath
as they die, have them say an inside joke to the person comforting them
show another character rushing to save them, but they’re not fast enough and they find them after they’ve already died
have them convince their friends they can do a dangerous mission, only for it to result in their death
show their funeral in great detail, the other characters sobbing
alternatively, show them covering up the death and finding somewhere to bury them
have them have to comfort another dying character at the same time
make it so that the other characters don’t know about it at first
make another character rely on them for something important
give them a tragic backstory that ends in a painful death
as they die they confess they never really hated their “enemy”, who says something along the lines of “i know”, or “i never hated you either”
509 notes · View notes
Marinette: I don’t want to hurt their feelings!
Alix: Hurt their feel- Do you just walk around all day, thinking about other people’s feelings?
Marinette: Yeah, don’t you?
Alix: No! How do you get anything done?
911 notes · View notes