OSMP headcanons. Many thoughts. Head empty.
So the nocturnal gang, yeah? We have Wilbur, a mob type that only comes out and night and burns in the day, Scott Smajor, because he needs to see the stars, Fundy, because foxes are mostly nocturnal, and Ranboo, because while there’s no evidence Enderman are nocturnal they seem like they could be.
The nocturnal gang has the vibes of working the night shift, except less tiring. Sometimes they actively get together and chat, but mostly they’re off doing and their own projects and just happen to fall into conversation. Like Ranboo working on a lengthy build getting into a nice conversation about astronomy with Scott, or Wilbur wishing Fundy luck on stealing from whoever his next victim is that night and leaving a gift of flowers or seeds for him when he gets back.
Other potential editions to the nocturnal club include:
- Phil but he’s based on an owl. Owl’s have this fringe on the ends of their feathers that lets them fly silently, making him show up to trouble making even more of an “oh shit” moment than it already was. Certain owl’s hearing is even good enough to hear animal’s heartbeats. He and Fundy have a bit of a war going on where Fundy tries to steal from him and he’s not having it, made ten times harder given Phil’s nocturnal senses. It gets wild.
- Niki based on either a jellyfish or anglerfish. These fish aren’t “nocturnal”, per say, but they are bioluminescent, aka glow in the dark. She’s always encouraging the other day people to try and stay up with them sometimes, promising she’ll be a source of light for them. She got Sneeg to stay up once, but after being chased around by Wilbur all night he said he would pass. She alternates between being awake during the night and the day so she can split her time between all her friends.
Other random headcanons include:
- Wilbur sleeps like a bat, wrapping his tail around a ceiling beam and covering himself completely with his wings.
- Niki has this nice mossy cavern where she sleeps. When fish sleep they just kinda float at the bottom of the water. Like fish, her eyes are open when she sleeps.
- Tommy, chicken boy extraordinaire has these long swooping rooster-esc tailfeathers.
- Also it’s kinda weird that the avian origin is vegetarian. No bird is completely vegetarian. The stereotypical diet for an average bird is worms and bugs and stuff. Most birds if they aren’t birds of prey are omnivores. I guess they did it for game balance but it still bugs me. Therefore I propose Tommy is a vegetarian by choice. We all saw the fishing vlog, every iteration of Tommy is too soft to hurt an animal (well except for Pussboy. But shhhh).
- Another fun fact, foxes have scent glands similar to skunks but instead of releasing them they are mostly used for identifying themselves and marking their territory. Therefore osmp Fundy canonically, if we abide by the rules of biology here, smells stinky. It’s his ultimate revenge against Phil. Even if he gets his items back, they’ll forever reek.
- Tubbo’s arms and legs are fuzzy like a bee’s would be. He has accidentally gotten stuck to Ranboo many times, to the point where Ranboo thinks he’s doing it on purpose to mess with him (he is).
- Fundy builds a network of tunnels that he, Sneeg, and Slimecicle use to safely travel through the SMP. Little people have to stick together, after all.
175 notes · View notes
god the fishing vlog... good day to be an inniter. personally the most hysterical thing to me is how he instantly drops his Streamer Persona when talking to strangers and just reveals that hes actually just the sweetest kid ever. thats really the core appeal of tommyinnit, anyway, the contrast between the gremlin exterior and the softest kid interior
-cube-cumb3r (chronic inniter)
Yes, right? They live in tandem, and it results in this endlessly entertaining ball of energy, we love to see it. I just really love vlog content, man, I might’ve gotten bored of Minecraft, but I just might watch some old Tommy VODs that I missed just because that kid is just always funny and sweet
91 notes · View notes