[ID: Ten gifs of Ford Pines from Gravity Falls.
1. In the living room of the Mystery Shack, Ford hands Mabel a crossbow. Caption: “I haven’t been in this dimension for a while. It’s okay to give children weapons, right?”
2. Ford smiles and pats his face, which is smoking. Offscreen, Dipper says, “But your face is on fire.” Ford replies, “Yes! It’s much faster than shaving.”
3. Ford and Stan stand in front of the TV in the living room, arguing. The room is covered in Ford and Dipper’s notes for Dungeons, Dungeons & More Dungeons. Caption: “Don’t mock our fantastical monetary system!”
4. Young Ford sits in his college dorm at night, studying. He’s surrounded by stacks of books and is writing something down. He nods off for a second, then jerks back awake and goes back to writing.
5. Ford holds up a cycloptopus, an octopus-like creature with one large eye. It’s blackened and smoking. Ford smiles proudly.
6. Ford stands on the porch of the Mystery Shack, wearing the black and grey clothes he was wearing when he emerged from the portal. He’s holding a stack of papers. Caption: “I’ll need all of your floppy disks and, uh... 8-tracks. Right?”
7. Ford sits at a table next to Mabel, clutching a black bag in his arms and frowning. Caption: “I can assure you, if there’s an owl in this bag, he’s long dead.”
8. Young Ford, right after arriving in Gravity Falls for the first time, is startled by something offscreen, causing his glasses to slide down his nose. He pushes them back up and grins excitedly.
9. In the Fearamid, Ford has just painted the zodiac on the floor and is standing in the middle. In the foreground, Pacifica says, “The world’s most confusing game of hopskotch?” Ford turns back to look at her and says, “No, a prophecy! Although it would be a pretty fun game of hopskotch.”
10. Ford stands by the entrance to the basement of the Mystery Shack, talking to Dipper with a serious expression on his face. He says, “On the dark, weird road I travel, I’m afraid you cannot follow.” Dipper stares at him in stunned silence. With a cheerful smile, Ford adds, “Well, call me for dinner!”
I've seen a few others do this and thought I would give it a go before bed. It's not my favorite but maybe I can try again some other time!
What u use to draws hunkles shuu
anon, i can’t tell if you’re asking :(
i use??? my hand and brain and a lot of love with the help of Procreate on the cheapest ipad you can find.
I'm a Kingdom Hearts plebian and a Gravity Fall fanatic... The amount of symbolism.... I couldn't help myself...
summerween circa 2017
[ID: A flat-color digital drawing of Mabel and Dipper from Gravity Falls. They’re older than in the show, around their late teens, and they’re wearing costumes: Mabel is dressed as Stan, with a sign hanging from her neck that reads “NO REFUNDS,” and Dipper is dressed as Ford. Mabel is holding up a phone and taking a picture of the two of them as they smile widely and pose for the camera. Mabel’s phone case is hot pink with the Sev’ral Timez logo on it, and her nails are painted yellow with one black capital letter on each finger, spelling out WHAT. Above her and Dipper is a text message log.
Mabel: check out our costumesssss (sparkle emoji)
Stan: Kids these days (angry face emoji) No respect 4 their elders!!!
Ford: Excellent craftsmanship! (thumbs-up emoji with six fingers)
Stan: Yeah yeah you look great or whatever
Mabel: (multiple sparkly heart emojis)
FORDUARY WEEK 4: HUG IT OUT
I made this comic ages ago but it fit the theme so well that I just had to redraw it for week 4. I figured a redraw would be relatively quick and easy.
...It was not. T^T
This takes place during Stan’s recovery post-Weirdmageddon. After several days of working to get his memories back, Stan starts to remember his and Ford’s complicated history. Ford is obviously deeply apologetic and tries to reconcile, but he’s also fully prepared for Stan to hate him for what happened between the two of them. Lucky for him, this is Stanley we’re talking about. He was always gonna forgive him; all he ever wanted was his brother back.