Decent workout this morning! Karen Hauer week 10 intervals + Blogilates 25 min abs vid. And a little extra core work on the end just bc I was enjoying my music and it’s been a while since I’ve done a proper core workout. Duck Sauce never fail to cheer me right up 😄 Plans for the rest of the day are just to have lunch, sit my French translation exam, call Nanna Mary and then once Matthew finishes his intrrpreting exam we’re both free!! Going to treat ourselves to chip shop chips for dinner, make a sofa fort and have a couple of drinks to celebrate finishing uni! 💃🏼
Good morning! ☀️ Today I want to share with you how to make delicious cinnamon waffles 🧇 !
- 1 cup / 240 gm - flour
- 4 tbsp / 60 gm - unsalted butter 🧈
- 2 tbsp / 26 gm - sugar
- ½ tsp - salt 🧂
- 1 cup / 240 ml - water 💧
- 1 tsp - cinnamon
- In bowl mix flour, sugar, salt and cinnamon together.
- Then add butter to the dry mixture.
- After butter, add water and mix all together 🥣.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray, then place two/ four portions of dough onto waffle iron and close the lid. Cook for 5-6 minutes ⏱.
- Transfer the hot waffles into a plate. If you want you can serve your waffles with sliced strawberries and dollop of sweet whipped cream 🍽.