does seeing bad takes about your favorite characters fill anyone else with ungodly amounts of rage
Furuta: My name will be immortalized forever!
Kaneki: As a villain!
Furuta: So what? Audiences always think the villain is cooler than the hero is, anyway. That’s the beauty of it. If I win, I get to rule the world. If I lose, I get to be a LEGEND.
this is just like in my camera roll I see it every time I go looking for smthn
Furuta…if only he had a normal life. So many people would’ve avoided dying and suffering.
Furuta: I think you should play the role of my father.
Ui: I don’t want to be your father.
Furuta: That’s perfect, you already know your lines.
Urie: Man Im Hungry
Furuta slamming his hands down on the table: I got Rice Krispys
Furuta:*Takes out his wallet, emptys it while Rice Krispys cereal falls out*
Ui: Okay why do you have Rice Krispy cereal in your wallet?
Furuta:*reaching into his hoodie pockets and receiving handfuls of Rice Krispy cereal dumping it onto the table* Rice Krispy
Urie:Dude what the fuck stop
Furuta:*Takes of the hat hes wearing and Rice Krispys cereal falls off his head* Snap crackle pop!
Aww, thank you she is like one of my favorite characters. I really hope I answered you questions and sorry if this gives you a different view of him but this is what I really see. This idea hit me and I just really wanted to put it out. So thank you for giving me the chance to do this.
- Ok, so I do think that Furuta would be able to love another girl other than Rize.
- Although the idea of that happening would very rare.
- The girl would have to be someone who had gone through things.
- She would be a ghoul for sure considering she could understand him a lot better.
- Someone who could understand him on a level where she had been used like him.
- Broken girl and broken boy, if you get what I mean.
- But he does find shy girls quite cute.
- Though let’s move on further into this.
- So onto the scene where the human girl confesses. I wrote the scene to give you guys a better look at how he would react and whatnot:
- You served the coffee to him like you always had except this time it was a little different.
- “Y/n, I would prefer if you walked with me since your off of work by now, correct?” He asked with a mischievous grin, you softly smiled and answered yes.
- After changing out of your work clothes you decided to walk with him wondering what he could’ve wanted.
- You two had actually grown a little close through you working in the cafe department in CCG.
- This was because he always walked with you after your shift was over. It was strange that he did but he said it kept him company during his break. So by then you always stuck around and got to know him.
- You walked in the empty park wondering why he brought you here today.
- “Some is on your mind, what is it?” He asked.
- You shyly rejected his offering of spilling all your thoughts. “No, I’m okay. Is there something on your mind?”
- He scratched the back of his neck as he looked away.”Yeah, there is something on my mind actually.”
- “You mean someone.” You frowned already thinking the worst.
- Furuta turned to look at you, he seemed all a little too surprised to see you frown. Almost as if he had never seen a girl upset.
- “Yes, you.” He smiled, what could this have meant?
- Ghouls couldn’t love humans, you were a girl, you had known him for a long time but you weren’t living in the ghoul world. You were surrounded by humans and you knew that. You were just a shy girl in a big world. He could only feel sorry for you seeing you didn’t get out much.
- “Oh but why me?”
- “Silly girl that’s because I wanted to talk to you.” His words brought you down knowing it wasn’t what you thought you were thinking.
- This hurt to hear but you smiled, “Oh, right of course. Well, what about?”
- He continued you to walk, “I wanted your opinion.”
- “Ok.” You say following behind
- “You know a girl, I love used to wander around in this park with me when I was a kid.” This broke your heart to hear he loved someone.
- He looked ahead stopping to look at the endless field of flowers. “Funny thing was she didn’t care about how I loved her.” A single tear ran down his cheek as you whipped it away.
- It pained you to see him like this, “She shouldn’t have, she doesn’t know what she gave up.” You gave a faint smile.
- He looked shocked, yet he wanted to hear more of your reasoning. “If it were me I would have stayed by you, but I guess love really is blind sometimes.” You continued giving a warm smile. This was amusing to him, little did you know.
- “What are you trying to say?” He looked down at you acting as if he hadn’t caught on to what you were saying.
- “I know more than you think, I know about her and I know what you are Furuta. And it doesn’t matter to me because I think you are worth loving. It sounds crazy to feel like this but I really do like you. Even if you don’t understand.” He stood there taken back a bit your eyes welling up with unknown tears.
- A small chuckle emitted from his lips which soon turned into a sadistic laugh that sent chills down your spine. You were taken back a bit and backed away from him.
- “He turned to give you a wide grin. You’ve truly humored me, Y/n. Your teary eyes and sweet frown, and the sincerity in your voice is just too much. I honestly wonder as to how a stupid girl such as yourself could even think I’d ever love you.” His eyes narrowed like he had sent daggers through you. It hurt like hell to hear this.
- He gripped your wrists tightly before shoving you against the nearby tear. “Hmm please, stop.”
- “Don’t be so foolish as to think I would actually fall for some small, simple-minded girl.” This shattered your heart, you never would have thought for him to be this cruel. By this point, you only wanted to run away.
- Your cheeks pink as your tears stung your eyes, your lips quivered not finding the words to say anything. “Ohh I see a frown, someone’s toying with your head or should I say your emotions.” He whispered in the shell of your ear teasing, a tear fell from your eyes.
- “Why are you doing this to me?” You blurt hoping to budge away from his grasp.
- He grabbed your chin for you to face him, “I was dying to hear your confession, who knew it be this easy for you to crack.” He chuckled darkly.
- Your eyes widen to be the size of
- “Then why did you bother approaching me if you knew how I felt.” Tears fell from your lashes as you said this.
- His index finger lifted your chin, “I’m in it for the fun.” He laughed.
- Ok so that it is how that piece would go.
- So as you can see, he would have already know bout the girl’s feelings and would have just played mind games with her.
- This is because he is also part of the clowns and they are about having the last laugh.
- So I think it was important for me to exploit this side him more to you guys since some have claimed him to be somewhat nice which I beg to differ.
- Anyways I think he would find her quite foolish to love him since he for one doesn’t love easily and does not really care for humans or people’s emotions.
- Now you may be wondering is he just going to leave her after all this?
- Well, he can cause she won’t tell anyone or he can kill her and give a very convincing lie and set everything up. I will it up you to figure out.
- So as I have said before there are two sides to this if a human girl confessed to him he definitely wouldn’t think anything of it.
- Though if the girl was a ghoul thing would be different. I also don’t think she would have confessed but he would have instead. This is because he spent so much time with her and her beauty was seen they’re her kindness and even though she seemed like a weak and damaged girl he stuck around.
- This was one of the rarest times he ever saw beauty in something so broken. And he loved this girl he would love her more than he loves Rize because this girl wouldn’t have ever left him.
- And I think if he met a girl (like the one I’m describing) it may just have been end game.
- But tg was not a romance anime, not really, so let’s set that aside.
Furuta: It’s a package from God.
Ui: What’s in it?
Furuta: It’s heavy. It must be his disappointment in me.
Furuta: I guess you lost, Kaneki. Game Over :)
Kaneki: Hold on, let me ask my wife real quick
Furuta: That’s not how this works—
Kaneki: She said no