If you're taking requests can I request yandere syndrome regular and Android please.🖤
Warning: this is very long
- You were a superhero in your younger teenage years, 17 years old, having the ability to shape-shift into animals and small objects, your hero name was “The Shift”.
-You were the youngest of the supers, but you still had fun teaming up with them when it was needed. You especially loved teaming up with Elastigirl, Mr. Incredible, and Frozone.
- Half the time you were teaming up with Mr. Incredible or Bob as you found out after multiple encounters, he would have this fan that was 2 years younger than you, claiming he was Incredible’s sidekick (despite Bob denying ever having or even wanting to hire one) and went as far as to call himself “Incrediboy”, but you knew his real name was Buddy Pine. Not only did he follow Bob religiously, he seemed to have some puppy crush that was obvious to everyone that came in contact with Buddy.
- Buddy was officially dropped by Bob after the Bomb Voyage and train crash incident. You didn’t see him much after that, mostly because you were dealing with legal battles from people that claimed that you have been secretly turning into animals to attack people, which is something you would never do and your fan base and the NSA knew that as well.
- Even with massive amounts of evidence that said that you were safe, you were forced into retirement and hiding like all of the supers, having to rely on the NSA whenever you need anything. You were relocated into a different high school, but you still lived in the city.
-Being thrown into a new school was hard, but the principal was nice enough to introduce you to one of the top students to help you out, the challenging part, was having to pretend that you have never met him before. That’s right, the top student that gets to show you the ropes is none other than Buddy Pine himself. He seemed down most of the time, most likely from Mr. Incredible pretty much dumping him and now all of supers being outlawed, so you were extra nice to him because of it. That’s what led you two into becoming friends. Even with him being a sophomore still, he was in senior classes so you two usually hung out in class and sometimes at his house.
- His room was, interesting, to say the least. It was clear that there used to be a big picture on the wall but it was no where to be found. He always had multiple papers scattered across his room containing school work, what it appears to be blue prints for gadgets, and on one occasion, multiple fan-fictions of him dating The Shift aka you (he still had no idea that you used to be The Shift).
- When you graduated, you grew distant from Buddy as he got offers from multiple robotics schools while you started college majoring into animal science and then Veterinary years later. It was distant to the point where you would only hear about each other if either of you made some big achievement in your fields.
- Now you’re a full fledged adult, age 27. Even though working with animals made you happy and quite a bit of money, you still didn’t feel as fulfilled as you did in your super days. It had been so long since you’ve fully used the power you were gifted with, sure you use it here and there, but it just isn’t the same.
-You’ve kept in touch with Bob and Helen even after 10 years, you can tell they also miss it, but Bob was taking it harder than both you and Helen. One day, Bob told you in private that he was offered a job to be a super in private again, he offered to get you in as well, you impulsively said yes. You and Bob both got your suits readjusted to your new bodies by your Aunt Edna, you always did see her as the sassy wine aunt. Once you took time off work and got your new suit all ready, you two were already on the plane to where a robot had been wrecking havoc.
- Bob did most of the work but you distracted the Omnidroid when he needed to get away. All in all, it was a success! You guys were even invited to dinner by Mirage! That mission and dinner resulted to you and Bob being called in at random some days, mostly you. Mirage says that it’s all study, seeing if maybe they can make gadgets to assist you in the future.
- After a month and a half of this, you were called in to have a conference with other supers. It was a no brainer that you were ecstatic, you haven’t seen so many of your old buddies in so long! Mirage escorted you to the conference room, “The others should be here shortly, so just stay put until everyone is here.” “You got it!” “Also, you are required to wear this pass around your neck, for access to other parts of the building.” “Oh cool” You sat in one of the chairs, tapping your fingers on table, fiddling with the neck pass. Who was gonna be here? Blazestone? Downburst? Dynaguy? Fironic? Psycwave? Stormicide? Oh the possibilities are endless!
- You heard the door open from behind you. You quickly got up to greet the Super, only to be met with someone you have never met. He was short, shorter than you. His hair was a fiery red, but it was styled in a way that made him look like a troll doll. He had a black and white jumpsuit on, a giant white S in the center. He looked happy to see you, even though you haven’t got a clue as to who this guy is.
- He didn’t even introduce himself, he just started going off about how it was great to see you again and how awesome you looked. You would try to interrupt him, but nothing seemed to detour him, at least not until he saw your confused expression. “Ah, I’m getting ahead of myself! You probably don’t recognize me, I used to have a pretty big crush on you in my younger years!” With that comment, you started to recall every simp you’ve had in your Super years. You knew most of your old simps had actually moved on to have a career and their own family. So who was the one simp that never moved on?
- oh no
- “Buddy? Buddy is that you?” Buddy seemed relieved that you remembered him, “You didn’t forget about me! But, I don’t go by Buddy anymore. Buddy was someone who believed in a fantasy, a lie. Syndrome, however, sees the truth in supers. That they’re unreliable, narcissistic, and put others with no powers down. They made everyone weak.” “…So your name is Syndrome now?”
- Syndrome insisted on talking with you, showing off all his gadgets to you. While it was nice catching up, you would occasionally glance at the door, hoping someone else would come in. He some how noticed this even though he was on a spiel about his new rocket boots. “Why do you keep looking at the door?” “Hm? Oh sorry, I’m just excited to see the other supers, whenever they get here anyway.” He looked hurt, was it something you said? “…I’m not enough for you?” “What? No I didn’t mean-“ “Is my company not enough for you?! I thought you were different from the other supers, but you’re just as selfish as the rest! Not bothering to hang around with anyone who wasn’t born lucky!” “Buddy it isn’t like that!” “ITS SYNDROME.” He angrily pressed a button on his wrist cuff, your neck pass had rolled itself into a collar. You tried to transform into any animal that could help you get away, but your power was stunted. “What the?!” “That’s right, all the testing you did, changing into various animals, that was all to see what I can do to prevent you from using your precious power against me.” Two guards busted in, dragging you out of the room.
- You were taken to a holding cell of sorts, your arms and legs were bounded by metal balls that were held up by electric poles. Syndrome looked smug as all hell as you glared into his soul. “Y’know, it’s a real shame to kill ya, even after all those years of crushing for you. But, you’re just like every super, so it means you gotta go.” He came up close “You don’t mind if I reveal your identity, right? I mean, I think it’s pointless at this point to hide it when you’re gonna die.” You tried to move you head away from him, but he quickly grabbed your face and ripped the mask off. His smirk went away quicker than a missile, he stumbled back, “No…no way! (Y/N), it’s been you this whole time?” It was your turn to have the advantage, you smiled and said “Still gonna kill me, Buddy? What’s wrong? You so confident a second ago!” You wanted to laugh, but Syndrome beat you to it.
- “Why are you laughing? I should be having the last laugh here!” His laughter turned maniacal, it started to scare you. He seemed to slow down, wiping tears from his eyes, “Who would’ve thought that my old super crush happened to be my long time love!” He continued laughing until it turned into hysterical crying. “Why why why WHY?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE A SUPER?!” Syndrome banged his fists on the ground in fury whilst still bawling his eyes out. You were too busy trying to escape to care about consoling him.
- He suddenly stopped crying, which caused you to stop tinkering within the metal balls. “If I could make something that could stop you from using your power…” He trailed off, you didn’t like where this was going. “Bu- Syndrome, whatever you’re thinking, don’t-“ “I can make something that could prevent having it all together! I just gotta rearrange your DNA and you’ll be free!” If you weren’t struggling against the electric hold then, you were now. He was rambling how long it may take and what steps were gonna be necessary to notice that you had started to cry.
- “Don’t worry (Y/N), I vow to help you get rid of your power so that you and I can be together!” “YOU’RE DELUSIONAL!” “Bye honey!” He practically skipped out of the room, leaving you to dwell in hysteria alone.
- You bought Syndrome because he was on sale. He wasn’t big like the other villain droids your friends had, but that just made him easy to manage in your opinion.
- He went with you almost everywhere except your college. Everyday without fail, he was right by the door when you came back. “Heya (Y/N)! How was school? Was it good? Bad? Got any homework? Want me to do it?” He doesn’t usually wait for you to answer before asking another question. And yes, usually Syndrome does your homework, even if you insist on doing it yourself.
- He constantly gives you praise for even the smallest of things like, you got an A on a test, you looked good in an outfit, you burnt some toast, you picked up a piece of trash.
- Speaking of outfits, Syndrome can go on and on about how you pulled off what you were wearing. But he seems against you going out in crop tops and shorts, “It’s gonna give yourself too much attention that you won’t like!” Was a common phase he would say when you tried to go out in something revealing.
- Despite all that, you did still enjoy his company. He’s super goofy and dorky which you absolutely adore with your heart.
- There was a break in while you two were gone one night, the burglars had stolen multiple family heirlooms and cash. Of course, they were all found and returned to you, but this break in scared your aunt when you told her what happened. What would’ve happened had you been home during the burglary?
- “Aunt Simone you really didn’t have to buy me a Gaston-“ “I insist! You have to have some sort of man in your life to protect you!” “I have Syndrome though.” “I don’t mean to be rude, but he doesn’t have much muscle, plus he isn’t very tall! And Syndrome’s little pieces of junk blow up half the time. How on earth do you think that can protect you?” As much as you didn’t want to admit it at the time, Syndrome wasn’t all that tough, still, your aunt shouldn’t say it out loud. “Besides, I thought you liked Gaston? Despite his repulsiveness in Beauty and the Beast. Oh I should’ve gotten you Beast-“ “No no, I’ll take in Gaston. Thank you.”
- Now Gaston had gotten into your heart in a flash. Sure he could be a bit much at times, but he always backed off when you needed him to, unlike Syndrome who would be right next to you like a shy little kid. Gaston had actually become a gentleman to you, bringing you fresh meat when you needed it, giving your home more flare to it with pelts and antlers. He even made you his exact chair in the movie, it was your favorite piece of furniture in the house. You didn’t realize that you had been playing favorites though, because Syndrome was doing way more to get your attention.
- Buddy had become more critical over you wearing revealing clothes, so much that he had actually tried to get rid of them, but Gaston stopped him. You began to question wether or not to get rid of Syndrome, seeing as he constantly acted out and was rude to Gaston, plus you can’t afford maintenance on two androids. Unfortunately, he saw you post about anyone wanting a Syndrome for a cheap price. He wasn’t very happy about that.
- Next thing you know, there was screaming and yelling between the two of you. Gaston would’ve stopped it, but he was out at the moment. You attempted to be the bigger person and just walk away, but something hit your head, hard. You had been knocked out, maybe even developing some brain damage.
-But Syndrome didn’t care that you could possibly have some brain problems, that just gave him more of a reason to hide you from the world. Away from everyone. Away from Gaston. Now you were here, with him. That’s all that matters.
15 notes · View notes