Have rice, need quick food. Whatcha got for me?
Finished the Mandalorian and need something similar to consume. Any suggestions?
Which one of you fuckers keeps putting heritage posts on my dash
I love complimenting people I barely know. It makes them so happy ❤️
Don’t mind me, I’m just out here destroying my sleep schedule for no fucking reason
If Fran McFox ever become a canon boss in Cuphead, I wonder how long it’ll take the fandom to lewd her.
Just broke down crying at work. I’m surprised it didn’t happen earlier, but kinda mad that I couldn’t make it 2 more weeks without doing it. I’ve managed 2 months of numbness and it’s starting to wear off. I just need 2 more weeks.
Not trying to vague post, I just need to talk without airing all my dirty laundry, sorry y’all.
I’m stuck on what I’m gonna draw next.
Today is the day, I start the Witcher.
Hello guys, I was wondering if anyone would be intetested if I made a small wattpad book of my excerpts and spilled thoughts?? I’m not really sure if I should but some feedback on this would be great :^)
(Specific to Americans because (surprise, surprise) I’m American)
- If you switch schools people will tell you that everyone will be in the same boat of not knowing anyone. This is not true. Big groups of people will be all from one middle school. Do NOT let this discourage you from making friends.
- never go to a school father than 20 minutes away from your house if you can help it. (This makes it hard to participate in before/after school activities)
- Everyone will tell you this but DO GET INVOLVED IN YOUR HIGH SCHOOL COMMUNITY. Join clubs, join band, join the theater department, join art, go to music performances, go to games. This helps you get to know people & make friends
- The drug dealers can usually tell who will be most willing to accept. If you’re not into that kind of thing they can usually tell. I’ve never once been asked and my schools nickname is Drug Memorial
- Depending on your state you are required to take so many credits of art or PE. GET THE ONE YOU HATE MOST OUT OF THE WAY FIRST You’ll thank yourself Senior year when you don’t have to take a semester of yoga to get your last ½ of a PE credit
- Befriend upperclassmen if you can
- Upperclassmen don’t hate you (most of the time). They probably stayed up too late last night & are just tired & don’t feel like talking to people they don’t know
- If you have options when choosing your school, NO-ONE CAN TELL YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO GO. Just because your sibling was happy at the school not connected to your middle school DOES NOT mean YOU will be. If you are happy where you are don’t go.
- On the other hand, if you are unhappy (and you have the opportunity) move schools. Don’t let your pride or fear get in the way of your happiness.
- IT’S ONLY FOUR YEARS. There’s a reason it goes by so fast
- It will go by fast
- no one but you cares what you look like in PE class
- ADVANCE PLACEMENT CLASSES OF ANY TYPE ARE OVER RATED & SUCK ASS UNLESS YOU HAVE THAT KIND OF AMBITION YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO TAKE THEM
- Talk to the class ahead of you about which classes to take the next year. Find out which teacher’s the hardest, who assigns the most homework, who doesn’t know how to teach, Who gives help after school, who sets you up for the future (seriously it helps).
- Rumors you hear about teachers are hardly ever true.
- If you find a class too difficult talk to your councilor & your teacher. Most of the time you will be able to switch out.
- If your plate is piling up and the stress is too much: TALK TO YOUR TEACHERS. Most of the time they will understand & try to help you muddle through your problems
- Most teachers are really cool people
- Teachers ARE HUMAN BEINGS. Your paper is NOT their only obligation
- DO NOT EXPECT TO KEEP THAT 4.0 YOU HAD IN MIDDLE SCHOOL
- WALK ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE HALLWAY
- DO NOT TAKE UP THE ENTIRE HALLWAY WHEN TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS
- WALK LIKE YOU MEAN IT
- GO THROUGH THE RIGHT HAND DOORS
- IF YOU HAVE TO SUPPLY YOUR OWN BOOKS: Talk to upperclassmen about buying their books, keep your books looking nice b/c chances are you can sell them back at the end of the year
- Senior hall is always a mess after school. Wait 10-15 minutes before venturing into the abyss
- IF YOU ARE THE MINORITY: Be prepared to get asked “what are you?” Be prepared to face powerful racism for the first time in your life ESPECIALLY if you come from a small school
- Do NOT procrastinate when you can help it. There will be time for that senior year
- IF YOU FEEL LIKE THERE’S TOO MANY THINGS FOR YOU TO DO: Write out a list of what you have to do by hand. Include all your obligations & school work. Chances are you’re blowing it out of proportion. If you aren’t it will help you process what you have to do & it’s fun to scratch things off with a flourish
- THEY GIVE YOU A PLANNER FOR A REASON USE IT
- There will be days and weeks when all you can do is cry
- Don’t stare at private school kids. We know what you think of us (plus by senior year most of us have fallen away from the faith)
- If you get detention it’s not the end of the world, seriously.
- DON’T SLUFF YOUR CLASSES
- But if you can’t help yourself: HAVE AN EXCUSE. The dean (or whoever enforces the rules) will not listen to your sob story. I had the worst week of my life (my parents were out of town, I was sick, I was stressed about missing school) & I was in the wrong math class so I sluffed it. I don’t regret it at all but I do regret not having an excuse so I didn’t have to serve 3 detentions worth
- Talk to your teachers when you get detention. Some host detention so you won’t be stuck in a room staring at a wall for one hour. You could be doing service fro your favorite teacher instead.
- YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO GO OUT WITH A PERSON AFTER THEY ASK YOU TO A SCHOOL DANCE.
- The movies romanticize school dances. Most of the time they’re held in the gym & they’re sweaty & hot & your dress clothes get gross really fast.
- The best part of dances are the parties with your friends after. even if you just go watch movies at a friends house if you are friends with the right people you will enjoy yourself
- YOU DO NOT NEED ALCOHOL TO MAKE A FUN PARTY. If the party’s only fun b/c there’s beer you are with the wrong people, sweetheart.
- You will love your free period
- GET THE HARD CLASSES OUT OF THE WAY JUNIOR YEAR. Senior year you will not feel like doing ANYTHING. You know in the back of your head that you should be trying hard but it’s kind of hard to give a shit.
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO TO COLLEGE.
- IF YOU DON’T GO TO COLLEGE: Be prepared to put up an extra fight to get what you want. College makes getting a career easier which makes supporting yourself easier.
- THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH TAKING PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION OR HAVING YOUR PARENTS DRIVE YOU ALL FOUR YEARS. (Think of all the gas money you’re saving!)
- You don’t have to get your drivers license but you’ll want to get it before you leave your parents house.
- Take comfy clothes for PE. Plus then you can change into then after school
If you go to a private/school with a uniform:
- Get used to stares when you’re out in public
- EVERYONE looks gross in the uniform get over yourself
- IF YOU GO TO A SCHOOL WITH RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION: Your religion class will be the same thing EVERY. DAMN. YEAR.
- Expect to walk out senior year swearing like a sailor
- Public school kids will think you’re: Snotty, rich, rude, have your head in the clouds, super religious, ect.
- Be prepared to see more ethnicity in your life than you ever have
- Be prepared to get: cat called, asked where you work
- Seriously PEOPLE. WILL. STARE. (I suggest staring back and raising an eyebrow like you’re asking, ”The fuck you want?”)
- You will learn to hate your dean with a burning fucking passion
- It’s not worth getting a detention over a UNIFORM INFRACTION. Wear your belt, tuck in your shirt, wear the right shoes. Soon you will be able to walk through the halls in free dress laughing at all the poor saps still stuck here
- The uniform will always be uncomfortable. You will never get used to it
AND FINALLY: Don’t stress so hard. High school is hard but it’s also really fun. These are your formative years spend them in the way you want to & try to make yourself as happy as you possibly can
You know what I would love? A setting on my computer where my screen brightness matches the amount of battery left. So, when my battery is at 100%, my screen is bright and as the battery starts to die, the screen brightness turns down proportionally so that when you go from one to zero percent, rather than a hard cut, my computer drifts slowly off to sleep as it dies
The circle pad on my 3DS is going out. Guess i better start saving for a *new* 3DS
I am always a slut for pretty sunsets
I appreciate people who have their read receipts on
I hate when you feel so sad so deeply that it hurts your chest
Just because you’ve come to terms with who you are and have accepted yourself as beautiful, doesn’t mean that the rest of the world has
I often wonder where m place is in the Phandom
You remind me of the babe
*Is gone for a week*
*Gains 4 followers*
Where is this coming from