Reading Shadow and bone was basically like:
- sounds cute
- shadow fold?
- corporalki? Etheralki? Materalki?
- Mal is definitely not picking up signs
- Alina become a human sunbeam 🌞
- this darkling guy sounds cool
- SUN SUMMONERR
- this is where the fantasy begins folks!
- ZOYA AND GENYA
- Zoya’s mean but we stan
- Alina’s description for zoya and genya really do be beautiful, gorgeous etc
- Bahgra reminds me of my teacher but we love her ￼
- what the hell is an amplifier
- Black heretic??
- Darklina sounds cool
- ALINA FORGET MAL.
- YES SHOW UR POWERS GIRL
- mal is a jerk wtf
- THE DARKLING IS THE BLACK HERETIC-
- yea the darkling can choke xoxo
- And she was running far awayy
- THEY ACTUALLY FOUND THE STAG
- YEA I MEAN IT, PLEASE CHOKE.
- yOu aNd I tOgEthEr SHUT UP NO ONE LIKES YOU
- Oh? That was uhm- unexpected
26 notes · View notes
I love that the show NEVER sexualizes any of the girls.
Not when Inej's in the skin-tight performance bodysuit, not when Nina takes her clothes off in the hut. Not even when Alina's in the bath. There's a shot of her butt, but it's never framed in a sexual way.
The closest thing to a shot that's meant to be suggestive is of Matthias' chest.
7K notes · View notes