Bumbleby (Blake x Yang RWBY) (Canon bi Blake! Canon bi Blake!)
Bubbleline (Marceline x PB Adventure time)
Sinn/Fean (Finn x Sean Life is Strange 2)
In no particular order
Lots of others but if you want my current vibe that’s what you get okay.
Also Catradora as runner up cuz canon!
That I listened to? Francis Forever by Mitski 😁👌
I don’t watch a lot of movies. Last movie I watched for the first time was probably The Rise Of Skywalker back in December. Last rewatch was the Steven Universe movie. Movie I hella NEED to watch is The Half of It.
Book I’m reading
It’s day 73 of quarantine…. I have not been reading outside of fanfics and the internet 🤡
I’ve barely gotten takeout over quarantine soooo Chicken Yakisoba from this Asian food place in my town.
I’m not picky tho just wanna get takeout at this point.
There we go I did it very chaotically. Y’all feel free to tag me though. It encourages me to actually post. I tag anyone honestly. I’m new here bold of you to assume I have friends.
I was tagged by @bitchking-of-angmar and noooo, I didn’t use this as an opportunity to get lost in nostalgia!
Rules: Spell out your URL with song titles, then tag as many people as
there are letters in your URL (I’m ignoring dashes obviously). I will link those that can still be found online.
M - Morderd’s Song by Blind Guardian: Starting of with one of my favourite bands.
I can’t have this list without Blind Guardian. They are very dear to me
and probably the only band I have watchted repeatedly live (always with
my best friend and at Wacken). And I’ll admit it here and now: I really like stories about the misunderstood Anti-Hero (as long as it’s not taken too far of course)
O - One Night by Deine Lakaien: Love me some melodic songs that make sway like seaweed and makes me feel things.
R - Right Here In My Arms by HIM: HIM is THE thing of my teen years. I still remember seeing them performing in a game show and thinking “Blegh what is this…” and then I just fell in love. Ville Valo’s voice just hits my musical soft spot.
I - Immer Dieselbe Leier by Schandmaul: During my school time (many moons ago, geez) I was really into this German band. Especially their instrumental pieces were very dear to me.
Q - Quutamo by Apocalyptica: I love string music :P But no seriously, Apocalyptica has been part of my musical journey since I was 15, nearly as long as Blind Guardian.
U - Underground by Lindsey Stirling: Some more strings ^^ I really like the up-lifting songs by Lindsey Stirling and they always help me daydreaming.
E - El Cattivo by Die Ärzte: This is a German song about a cowboy who is “dirty, cowardly and mean”. One of my favourite songs by Die Ärzte.
N - No Light, No Light by Florence + The Machine: This is my newest love. Since I heard Spectrum a few years ago I can’t let go of Florence + The Machine (the songs have inspired so much!) and there are so many songs I love!
D - De Profundis by ASP: At first I also wanted to choose Duett (Minnelied der Incubi), because that song just opened a part of my soul when I first listened to it. But you can find that in @bitchking-of-angmar ‘ s list :D check it out! So I also like many other songs of ASP and this one in particular just makes me want to dance.
A - Applause by Lady Gaga: That was a tough one. In the end I was caught between this and Alejandro, also by Lady Gaga, because seriously where would I be without her? Especially those two videos made me question a lot about my preferences and myself. I chose Applause now because as an artist I honestly… yeah… live for the applause
Huh… so that became quite personal in the end and I spent too much time on this lol, but well, maybe some of you also want to do this. I am tagging (of course. as always, no pressure!):
I don’t really have favourites when it comes to art because it’s hard and some songs or films cannot be compared with each other. But I do love “Pietre in alb” by Luna Amara, and basically the entire album “Perfect” by byron - the album features only covers, but they are good!
There are some beautiful song in my country that I think anyone would like no matter if they know the language like “Cine iubeste si lasa” by Urma (which is another cover, I know).
Hm, it’s been a hot minute since I watched a movie. Though, my go to is RDJ’s Sherlock Holmes. I love it.
Reading: This amazing fanfiction on A03 - ‘There is But One Truth.’ It’s fantastic, if you’re a dragon age fan, I really recommend it.
Watching; RuPaul’s Drag Race - I’m pretty much watching whatever season I can, at this point. I promised my friend we’d watch the most recent season together. And it’s been a little bit since we’ve hung out - thanks social distancing.
Consuming; Pft, the entire Dragon Age game series. I’ve just finished my Olive Lavellan playthrough - I think I’ve sunk.. well, let’s not talk about how much time I’ve spent on that playthrough. I did however, finish at level twenty four, which is massively impressive. Because I usually end the game at like… eighteen? Listen quarantine is doing something to me… I’m just gonna… goo….
Food I’m Craving..:
Frigging’ blackjack pizza, it’s seriously one of my favorite pizza places in my town. I dunno what to tell ya’
Anyway, I wanna thank you for tagging me, this was fun! And, please, check out the blogs I’ve tagged. Have a good day! <3
Hands down a million years ago the lovely @aneiria-writes sent me this ask and I AM HERE TO EXPOSE MYSELF :D If only for her sake and entertainment, but I’m doing it :D Sending hugs your way!
1) This quarantine left me with the time on my hands that I kinda entered a new fandom :cough, Army, cough: during it. My cousin is REALLY into BTS and she created this ‘online intensive course’ for me, walked me through music videos, the albums, interviews, explanatory videos, mukbangs, really all of it - and now here we are. My breaking point was the ‘Kinetic Manifesto Film’ Version of the ON music video, if you’re curious. It…was too much to handle :D
2) I am a grown adult, but Detective Conan/Case Closed still scares me shitless :D Like, I watched it far too young and was creeped out by the silhouettes they use for the murderers back then and still am these days. Their portrayal in the manga creeps me out even more. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still reading it. Just during the day. When it’s light and sunny outside. Cuddled up in my bed. Possibly with a stuffed animal present :D
3) I am allergic to Hyacinths. I’d say they just make me sneeze, but honestly, they smell HORRIBLE. (I struggle with some other flowers as well, like Lillies, but they just give me a headache, not an allergic reaction). (I feel like I should kiss the Harry Potter fandom goodbye at this point, but we all know that’s never gonna happen :D No offense, Lily! I love you, just not the smell of your namesake :o)
4) I got my first real kiss while Broken Strings by Nelly Furtado and James Morrison was playing. In retrospect that’s pretty funny, but I was too wholesome for bad omens to register back then :D whoopsy daisy
5) speaking of wholesome: IT TOOK ME UNTIL 2019 TO FIGURE OUT WHAT ‘IF YOU SEEK AMY’ BY BRITNEY SPEARS WAS ALL ABOUT!!! That’s eleven years, folks! ELEVEN YEARS to figure out this brilliant innuendo, which I respect her deeply for, but ELEVEN YEARS. I can’t get over the shame, honestly. Because ‘F-U-C-K me’ - Get it? You get it? God, I was devastated when the penny dropped….
So I hope y’all had fun! :D Maybe someone else wants to join in? I’m curious! :)
Pretty sure I’ve forgotten my own name before… so. Yes. I would say that I have.
99. Have you ever met someone that didn’t seem real?
I don’t meet a lot of people because of social anxiety so not really.
100. Give us one thing about you that no one knows.
I’m not very secretive because I don’t know how to keep my mouth shut; I literally talk and talk once I’m comfortable with the person I’m talking to.
That being said. One thing my mutuals and followers (probably) don’t know is that I have two nieces and a nephew. One niece is a little over a year old. And the other niece and the nephew are both a little over a month old. They’re not twins though because the niece is my sister’s daughter and the nephew is my brother’s son. The year old niece is the same sister’s daughter.
Summer gets too hot where I’m from, autumn can be cold and winter is definately cold and dull, so spring is for me!
the muses: what’s your favorite type of music?
Pop music is definately the one for me. It gives me such good vibes and good energy 💜
rapunzel: how do you keep yourself busy when you’re alone?
Luckily, I have no problem with being alone so I keep myself entertained easily. What I enjoy the most would be reading because I always get interrupted when I’m doing it and I hate it, so I love when I can do it in silence with no interruptions 🥰 but I also enjoy watching series and writing!
10. are you good at hiding your feelings? UM, it is 50/50. Not when I am too worked up or something has struck a cord in me. I cry easily haha (took me a while to own that this doesn’t mean weakness), and also have a severe sense of empathy even when things don’t involve me so I even get worked up about things that 100% have nothing to do with me. I do however try to hide things with a smile most times because I want to be the one taking care, not taken care of, and only if you are reeeeeally paying attention, you can tell that I am putting up a front.
11. are you listening to music right now?
This moment, no, miraculously! But, most times you will catch me listening to a selection of the GG Soundtrack on repeat on Spotify while I do computer work.
12. what is something you want right now?
What I want RIGHT NOW is to be laying down in bed or the floor and just read amazing Brio Fics all day, buuuuuuut I have projects I am supposed to be working on…. Instead I am here distracting myself on Tumblr and sneaking ya’lls prompt fics here and there while lying to myself about getting back to work. 🤦🏽♀️🤫
Thank you for the tag! I’m going to do it together 😂.
1. What’s your least and most favorite thing about quarantine?
Least favorite that my Mom is a nurse and she can not quarantine, because she has to work. And favorite, I can watch movies with my brother in the afternoons sometimes, as he doesn’t have to work (he is a teacher).
2. Is there a hobby that you have recently got back into? if yes, what is it?
I guess that drawing? I found my old drawing books and I sat one afternoon to draw. something I haven’t done in a while.
5. What is one of your favorite memories from HS/College?
Oh in College I had a very fun class in my 4th year. I went to law school and we did a mock trial. I managed to be the judge in the trial and it was so fun because the rest of my classmates acted as attorneys and witness. I got to threat some of my classmates to expell them from class if they didn’t behave 😂.
6. Do you have any siblings?
One, a younger brother.
7. What is your favorite ship to read/write at the moment?
Right now i’m reading Steo the most haha. I have some periods of time in which i’m really into a ship, and right now it’s them.
8. Where is your favorite place to go on vacation? and do you wish you were there right now?
I love to travel, is my favorite thing to do. I’m lucky that I had the chance to know many countries and places.
in Europe I love Paris and any city in Italy. I hope I get the chance to visit someplace this summer…
9. What is your favorite thing to bake/cook?
I can’t really cook haha. but I do know the receipt to make Gazpacho. it’s a typical Spanish dish.
10. What is your favorite outdoor activity? (ie. biking, running, hiking)
I’m more an indoors type of person. But I guess, and at the risk of sounding posh, Horse Riding hahaha. I don’t do it very often but it relaxes me a lot.
1. If you are in/finished college/uni/whatever, what’s your major, or what you’d like it to be? Why?
I went to Law School, I have already finished and i’m studying to become a Judge.
2. Favourite pizza toppings?
Salami and olives.
3. Do you have pets? (with photos!)
Yes. two turtles. May I introduce to you: Manolito and Bartolito. We actually play with them in the terrace.
4. What’s your book recommendation?:D
I don’t really read much outside of fanfics… because i’m always with a law book in my hand haha. i don’t think I have a good recommendation to give you. The books I read were the typical ones everyone did in their teenage years: Harry Potter, Twilight…
5. What’s your ultimate OTP?
Right now it’s Steo.
6. What’s the first favourite colour you had as a child that you can remember?
My favorite color is Yellow. it has always been yellow.
7. What’s you favourite word (in any language you know)? Do you have a reason?
Oh I love “Voyage”. It’s a word that can be used in french and english and also that every spanish speaker can understand.
8. What’s a skill you’ve always wanted to learn but never managed/got to it?
I would have LOVED to learn to play an instrument. Piano or Guitar.
9. What temperature you find the most comfortable?
Spain is a warm country so, I need to have at least 30º Celsius.
10. What fake scent you absolutely despise?
I hate the scent of tobacco.
1. Have you ever had the same hairstyle? Or have you tried with different ones?
2. Favourite Disney Movie.
3. If you could choose between being a Werewolf, Vampire or Witch, What would you want to be?
4. Your Pokemon Partner.
5. Do you live in the city/town you were born?
6. A song that’s currently stuck in your head.
7. Do you have any allergies?
8. Subjet you hated the most during High School.
9. What was your favorite toy when you were a child?
10. If you were asked to name a law in your country and explain its content, more or less. Will you be able to?