Being Best Friends W/Golden Trio Would Include
●Hermione making sure you study and pass your classes.
●Harry making sure you get enough sleep.
●Ron making sure you're eating.
●Being the reckless one in the Trio (the others are always pulling you out of trouble).
●Sending letters to each other all the time.
●Meeting the Dursley's and being as rude as you can.
●You can be scary and no one messes with your friends.
● Meeting Hermione's parents and them loving you and taking you shopping. Staying at the Burrow because you don't feel welcome at home.
●Fred and George treating you like a queen and their best friend.
●Being the Gryffindor chaser and being ultra competitive.
●You're the one they vent to all the time.
● Physically threatening Draco so he stops tormenting Hermione in first year.
●From then on, she's your best friend..
●Yelling at Ron in first year for being mean and then him apologizing when he realizes it.
●Being slightly older than them so you're best friends with the twins and after you save Ron from a troll, he becomes your friend.
●Buying Harry candy anonymously when he first shows up on the train because he looks underweight.
●Being friendly to Neville and helping him find Trevor.
● Constantly falling asleep on Harry or Ron because you're up all night helping others.
●Getting up early to exercise.
●Constantly getting detention because you fight bullies.
●Going to visit Hagrid after school.
●Helping Neville with homework he doesn't understand.
● Following the Trio into the trap door and facing off a ghost with bravery.
● Getting injured a LOT because you're so selfless.
●Getting pissed when Harry doesn't return letters and going with the Twins and Ron to break Harry out.
●Being McGonagall's favorite student and her always talking to you.
● The teachers all respecting you because you care about others.
●Minerva sometimes lets you sleep in her class because goodness knows that you are a sleep deprived girl.
●Using the invisibility cloak to cause mischief.
●Also using the Marauder's Map because you can.
●Seeing James's ghost and becoming friends without realizing that it's James.
●Knowing Hogwarts like the back of your hand.
●Sneaking into the kitchens and getting food / talking to the House Elves.
●Hating Lockheart and being the only girl who does.
●Brewing Polyjuice potion and keeping some for later.
●Driving the car in the FF to get away from spiders.
●Being like Ginny Weasley's older sister.
●You're a pureblood so you don't get petrified but when Hermione does.you go on a warpath.
● Going into the chamber of secrets and fighting off hundreds of little snakes to protect Ginny Weasley.
●Getting hurt and the entire Weasley family tries to cheer you up.
●Having a hard time over the summer because your very large family is in a wizard civil war.
●Running away to Minerva because she doesn't want you to get hurt.
● Staying with her over the summer.
●When Sirius Black breaks out, Minnie tells you exactly what's going on; after all, Harry is your best friend.
● Promising to protect him.
●Meeting up on the Hogwarts Express and when the dementors come, your gift of seeing the future is triggered. You start to have nightmares every night and so Professor Lupine lets you come in at all times of night to talk to him.
●To cheer you up, he tells you funny stories from when he went to Hogwarts.
●Him teaching you how to cast a patronus and giving you a lot of chocolate.
●He teaches you advanced spells to protect yourself and others.
●Telling him what goes on at home and why you're struggling so much this year.
● Skipping divination and going to see Hagrid because it calms you.
●Loving the class because of the magical creatures.
●B-slapping Malfoy and making his eye swell because he taunted Hagrid. Knowing that Lupine is a werewolf but trusting him anyway.
●Following the Trio out to the Shrieking Shack and finding Sirius Black.
● He looks familiar and you have no idea why; then it hits you: he saved your life this year.
●You were down at the Black Lake and almost drowned, but he pulled you out. Listening to what he has to say and believing him.
● Trying to talk Lupine out of his werewolf form but it not working.
● You don't get injured but are upset when he leaves.
●You go back in time to help save Sirius Black and Buckbeak.
●Keeping in contact with both because they helped you so much.
● Hand holding and hugging with friends when they finally learn what's going on at home.
●Hexing Malfoy every time he is rude. Which is a lot.
● Going with the Weasley's to the World Cup.
● Sassing old Malfoy because she can.
●Getting hexed by the D.E's and getting seriously injured.
●Not trusting Mad-Eye because she's suspicious of everyone.
● Scolding Harry.
● A lot this year.
●Knowing that he didn't put his name in the goblet but still yelling that he better survive.
●Really struggling throughout the year because you lost family.
● When the tournament comes, you are Harry's number one supporter.
● You make sure he eats, sleeps and passes his classes, as well as survives.
●You freak out when you're the one in the water and not Hermione.
● Harry saves you anyway and you have panic attacks because that's what you're afraid of.
●When Voldemort comes back..good gosh you just hug Harry and make sure he's okay.
●Over the summer, you lose your siblings and you go into a depression. You lose interest in school but care about others.
●You never sleep anymore because all you have are premonitions or nightmares.
●You actually become friends with Draco over the year because he notices how much you're struggling.
●You hardly eat this year and are getting in more and more fights.
● Umbridge provoking you a lot but nothing works because her words don't seem to affect you.
●You get punished a lot and spend a lot of time with Minerva, Sirius and Lupine because they are like parents.
● Starting the D.A. and being reckless about fighting again.
●Helping the Weasley's escape from Hogwarts.
●Breaking every single rule on the wall.
●You breaking into the Ministry with the others and attacking Death Eaters.
●Your parents have recently been killed and you didn't know.
● Sirius dies and the Death Eaters taunt you because your family is dying.
● Everything goes downhill from there; your family is in a civil war and you're one of the last ones left.
●All of your siblings are dead and you're being forced to fight because of your uncles.
●You lost everyone.
●Everyone; every last family member dies in a Death Eater attack.
● From then on out, you're on your own.
●No one knows what happened to your parents and so you're homeless.
●Only for a short time tho, because Fred and George love you and take you in. You get a job at their joke shop.
●You're targeted by Death Eaters because you become a member of the Order of the Phoenix.
● Finally telling your friends what happened.
●Them being loving and supporting; lots of hugs and hand holding.
●Still trying out for Gryffindor Quidditch team and being the best Chaser.
● When winter comes, you're attacked by Death Eaters and nearly die.
●You're injured and not well off.
●You're sent to stay with the Weasley's to recover.
●It's not good; you start to regress and become closed off again.
● The Burrow burns down and you go after the Death Eaters by yourself.
● You get one but the others escape. Afterwards, Lupine scolds you and gets mad at you.
●You break down crying and show emotion for the first time in a year.
●He just hugs you.
●When Harry attacks Draco, you get mad because Draco has been nice to you.
● He's trying to turn you but you have no idea.
●When Hogwarts is attacked, you get pissed.
●Finally all of the anger you've been penting up can be let out.
●You manage to take out 6 Death Eaters by yourself.
●You're in a lot of trouble with the adults for what you've done.
● Dumbledore is dead and you are being hunted for being a Pureblood traitor.
●They're top priority.
●You get sent away to America, where you live in a quiet wizarding village where you meet some very brave witches and wizards.
● You fall in love there and he dies to protect you.
●Finally, you help the Trio hunt down Horcruxes to stop Voldy.
●At the Battle of Hogwarts, you give your life to save Fred.
●You die but he survives.
● When you wake, you're in a beautiful garden; James, Sirius, Lily, Remus and your family are waiting for you.
● You saved the lives of many.
33 notes · View notes