I mean, the line Meredith asks is, “So you guys are together.” And I say, “I guess on your beach, we are.” But I think Mark would have found Lexie no matter what. Whether it would have been on Meredith’s beach or Lexie’s beach, or anybody’s beach, I think Mark would have found her.
753 notes · View notes
Things that George O’Malley said tonight that made me burst into tears.
1. He thinks Meredith’s kids are great because he “checks in” sometimes.
2. He knows his mother never really got over his death and still carries the grief of losing him, and sometimes he sees her just to try and ‘shake it’ out of her.
3. He wishes he could tell his mother that even though she can’t touch him or see him, that “I’m still me.”
4. Meredith asking him if he’d take back jumping in front of that bus to save that girl and him responding with “Does that matter?”
5. George saying he misses being alive and listing all the little things he misses, including dancing until he drops, going to bed on clean sheets, and the crunch of cereal right out of the box
6. Meredith asking if she gets to choose if she lives or dies and George saying “I don’t know. I didn’t. I would’ve stayed, if I could’ve.”
266 notes · View notes