Visit Blog
Explore Tumblr blogs with no restrictions, modern design and the best experience.
Fun Fact
Furby, that creepy 1990's doll, has a tumblr page.
Trending Blogs
#haha
Photo

Ridiculous (x)

Post
9 notes

ahahaha not me simping for eren LMAO NO PLS HELP LMFAO 😗✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

0 notes

And that’s a fact !

Post
0 notes

70% of npcs in soulsborne games talk like they’re making audio books,the other 30% are either crazy,creepy,or both.

0 notes

i think i might be in love but. they’re so great and i’m so broken. i’m bad for them so i’ll keep my distance. which is hard because i really like them and i’m terribly failing.

0 notes
image

AM: I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, but the 80s were peak Garf. Look at those COLORS. And the zany cartoon antics! The joke here isn’t very funny, but the visuals and silliness of it all is fantastic. And just look at that toaster, it’s absolutely gorgeous. I want that toaster tattooed on my body.

JK:
A rainbow
a garf
a toaster
blue green purple
ceiling
a jon
a garf and jon
a jim 
two
gradient
rainbo
the rainbow
of garf
JK, AM
here
and now. 

0 notes
Photo

I’m looking at you, Stephen (x)

Post
28 notes
Photo

Seriously, who makes these types of chain mail (x)

Post
33 notes

We’ve got a biology test next week and I’m tempted to just hand this in

image
3 notes
Photo

and worst of all .. NO CHEESE (x)

Post
56 notes
Photo

Dolphin Noises (x)

Post
33 notes

Issue

1 notes

Ready, go!!

Post
0 notes
image
image
image

Dear future husband:

If you wanna be my husband you have to make me feel happy with trips to different places, or go camping to build memories not just watching Netflix OK!

-your future wife

💍❤️

0 notes