Pretty sure it’s cannon that if 5 ever bothered to fine something outside of his uniform to wear it would be a collection of sarcastic tees
reginald hargreeves be like “i know a place” and then sends you to the moon
Summary: Y/N is a struggling flautist, trying to make ends meet, but when a violinist catches her eyes, life doesn’t seem quite so difficult.
TUA Taglist: @neymarlionelmessi7
Beep beep beep. Y/N groaned, stretching out languidly as she patted her bedside table. Her fingers found nothing but the worn wooden surface. Blearily rubbing her eyes, she pushed herself up onto one elbow. The alarm was incessant. Where on earth was that phone?
The bitter smell of coffee filled the kitchen as she poured the boiling water into her chipped mug. A lethargic ache had settled into her bones; the haphazard pile of unopened letters mounting her dread the more she looked at the mess. A quick glance at the plastic clock ticking merrily away warned her she was on the verge of being late if she did not leave now.
Y/N slung the straps of her flute case and tattered leather satchel over her shoulder, her crumpled sheet music clutched in one hand. The lock of her apartment was always such a fiddle and she stuffed the sheet music in her satchel, wincing as it creased even further. She yanked the door shut, leaning backwards to align the lock as she twisted the key.
I think we’re alone now: *plays*
Same weird family. New weird problems.
We get the reflections now !
HEY! It is me again. ✌🏽
I will leave you some new Wallpapers made by moi. I hope you like them, they are simple but I loved them and decided to share them with you. ☂️
- BTW, they have similar editions but they all look differently beautiful
Please like or reblog if you save/use. 🌈❣️
I couldn’t help it…
OH MY GAWD
I’ve been thinking (Rare of me… I know) but what if the order the gifs have been coming out signify the order that each Hargreeves drops into 1960′s and Five is the last to arrive which marks the beginning of the first episode in Season 2 like Season 1
Does this make sense to y’all? I can’t have been the only one to think this right?
klaus: aww, five is so cute and little and I just wanna hug him
diego: uhh, I wouldn’t do that if I were you…
klaus walking towards five: wh-
five holding a knife: stay back or I will cut your limbs off
Hmm…I’m going to skip the obvious ones (Diego and boxing, Vanya and playing the violin, etc.)
- Luther paints. Not even know Allison knows about it though because he’s super self-conscious about it.
- Mostly he does scenery, especially while he’s up on the moon, trying to remember what green looks like.
- Diego feels like a guitarist. Or maybe the bass.
- He also dances. Competitively. Freestyle, tango, and ballet.
- And Grace taught him how to bake but he doesn’t do it often (because he lives in a boiler room and doesn’t have a stove/oven).
- Allison is so busy as a parent and an actress that she doesn’t have a lot of time for hobbies.
- She does however find 15 minutes a day to do some meditation and/or light exercise.
- She tried to learn to play an instrument so she could better connect with more of her siblings but struggled with it and gave up.
- Klaus…sweet Klaus. Its easier to list the hobbies he hasn’t at least tried at some point.
- He doesn’t stick with most of them because he has no permanent place to stay so he can’t keep supplies etc. anywhere (also most things used for hobbies like instruments or cameras can be pawned for quite a bit of cash when you need a fix).
- He writes poetry though. On napkins and walls and lovers’ skin.
- And he designed most of his own tattoos (and one for Dave which he drew on paper and Dave got done over his heart as a surprise for Klaus)
- Five was an avid reader and did his best to maintain that in the future (hence taking up residence in the remains of a library) but he never had time to really develop much in the way of hobbies
- He took up singing, just to keep the silence at bay and is actually pretty good at it. Once he came back (we’ll pretend they solved the apocalypse problem) he started doing it at night to help Klaus sleep and it drowns out the ghosts and the nightmares for the both of them.
- The same can be said of Ben, he never had time to find himself.
- If Ben had been able to, I think he would have become a writer and taken up some sort of instrument, piano maybe.
- I feel like Vanya’s hobbies are just the obvious violin and writing
- And I think she’s a movie enthusiast. She’s seen every one of Allison’s movies.
I’m calling it, Justin is the one behind the TUA social media accounts. There’s no other explanation
0 - Reginald
8/9 - new characters
20- Diego arrives and gets stuck with Reggie (why he’s wearing his uniform)
38- Alison meats new character
57- five realises that another apocalypse is happening and thinks that its vanyas fault again?
66- definitely something about ben
13- Luther and Alison reunite
48- klaus meets new character
74- vanya and klaus reunite
10- Luther finds Reggie
19- he then meets a new character
7- something about vanya happens
21- Diego and Luther reunite
43- Alison and klaus reunite
52- Diego talks about five
60- possibly revealing how Ben died?
30- Alison and Reggie reunite or idk
39- she also meets someone new
55- five arrives
All of this is bullshit but I’m too deep now
THEIR FATHER IS ALIVE IN THE 60’S
AND POGO TOO
with all of the timetravel going on.
Do you guys think that the Hargreeves are responsible for their own births/creations?