Bored and looking for something to read this weekend? I wanted to share these two free books to help you relax after a crazy holiday week.
Addison Walker is every fantasy I never dared to believe in.
Moving to this town was already monumental.
Finding her removes any lingering doubt.
She’s bold and vibrant.
Beautiful and confident.
Far too good for the likes of me.
Luckily, I’m not good at avoiding temptation.
But is she?
My desire is growing beyond control.
I’m done watching on the sidelines.
When opportunity strikes, I eagerly take advantage.
Signing on the dotted line before thinking twice.
The repercussions cross my mind far too late.
When she swiftly sticks me in the friend-zone, there’s not a damn thing I can do about it.
Addison is just down the hall—might as well be miles away.
Every lingering glance drives me to the edge of sanity.
She speaks to my deepest cravings like a siren.
Our chemistry blurs every line.
This battle seems impossible to win.
Yet my determination doesn’t wane.
It only takes one night to change everything.
After all, I didn’t wait all this time to settle for less.
One-click LASS today! https://amzn.to/2WLam9q
Um. Um. Um.
Are you reading this?
If you are, I need your help.
I was at a party; I was running; I fell.
And get this—this is the part you’ll never believe—I fell down a rabbit hole.
Like Alice in those old books.
Except in those books, there wasn’t blood everywhere.
In those books, the characters weren’t all male, attractive, and interested in me.
Forget everything you know about the Mad Hatter, the White Rabbit, the March Hare …
This isn’t Wonderland; this is Underland.
Violence, sex, drugs, and magic … that’s all there is in this place.
There’s me, Allison, and there are the men that want me, the enemies that hunt me, and the darkness that’s quickly rolling in.
And only I can stop it.
So if you’re reading this, will you help me?
Please. I just want to escape this place and go … home.
ALLISON’S ADVENTURES IN UNDERLAND (Book 1 of 3 in the “Harem of Hearts” series) — is a full-length reverse harem/new adult/dark romance novel, a gritty retelling of “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland”. Don’t expect a children’s tale; these characters are nothing like their more innocent counterparts. This book contains: drugs, cursing, violence, sex … and love found in the darkest shadows.
Download your copy today! books2read.com/aliceinwonderlandrh
1 note · View note
These are the 50 books I read in the month of April 2020!
How I read this much? I know how much pages I can read during a day. I have the chance to live alone with my mom so I have a lot of time for myself. I can read a book a day and during the weekend, I can even read 2 books a day since I don't work on Saturday and Sunday. Sometimes I get Lucky and I read 3 books a day during the weekend but it dépends of a lot of things.
On April I had two weeks of day off which means a lot of time for reading books.
I gave 3 stars to those books:
- “Dark Lover” by J.R. Ward
- “Halfway To The Grave” by Jeaniene Frost
- “Breaker” by Harloe Rae
- “Fake It ‘Til You Break It” by Meagan Brandy
- “Pucked” by Helena Hunting
- “El Diablo” by M. Robinson
- “One-Eighty” by Marie James
- “Wicked Dreams” by S. Massery
- “Wicked Games” by S. Massery
- “Mystérieux” by Amandine Ré
- “Always And Forever, Lara Jean” by Jenny Han
- “Bully Me: Class Of 2020″ by Shantel Tessier among others
My 4 stars books:
- “This Is Love” by Kennedy Fox
- “Danger Zone” by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine
- “Need For Speed” by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine
- “Résister” by Battista Tarantini
- “Timid” by Devney Perry
- “The Widow Of Pale Harbor” by Hester Fox
- “To All The Boys I’ve Love” by Jenny Han
- “He Will Be My Ruin” by K.A. Tucker
- “Bed Of Flowers” by Erin Satie
- “Dirty Letters” by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward
- “Yours In Scandal” by Lauren Layne
- “When Sinners Kneel” by R. Scarlett
- “Dear Enemy” by Kristen Callihan
- “Without You” by Marley Valentine
- “Just Love” by Prescott Lane
- “The Lies We Tell” by Becca Steele
- “P.S. I Still Love You” by Jenny Han
- “Bound By Love” by Cora Reilly
- “Gilded Agony” by K.A. Merikan
- “For Pleasure” by Amélie C. Astier
- “For Christmas” by Amélie C. Astier
- “Arranged” by Vanessa Waltz
- “Manik” by Amo Jones
- “A Love Letter To Whiskey” by Kandi Steiner
My pearls of the month … my 4,5 and my two 5 stars:
- “The Score” by Elle Kennedy
- “All The Lies” by Rina Kent
- “All The Truths” by Rina Kent
- “Bad Habit” by Charleigh Rose
- “Bad Apple” by Elle Kennedy
- “Dark Prince” by Michelle Hercules
- “Addiction” by Blandine P. Martin
- “Châtiment” by Manon Donaldson
- “The Rebel Of Raleigh High” by Callie Hart
- “ Hide & Dick” by F.V. Estyer
- “With This Ring” by Georgia Le Carre
- “Leo” by Mia Sheridan
- “Révélation” by Blandine P. Martin
11 notes · View notes
LEFT FOR WILD by Harloe Rae is NOW AVAILABLE!!
Arrested. Wrongfully accused. Sentenced to ten years.
But the steel bars release me early.
After serving half of my time for a crime I didn’t commit, they grant me parole—with a very short leash. My second chance at freedom begins now, and I won’t waste it. I should’ve been paying more attention.
Ambushed. Captured. Stranded.
When I wake in the depths of a snowy forest, all seems lost. I’ve been left alone in the wilderness with zero means of escape. Until someone rouses beside me.
I recognize Blakely Cross instantly, yet she’s barely more than a stranger. Now she’s stuck with me in the worst possible place, as collateral damage.
Blakely blames me, and rightfully so. This entire situation is my fault. Our destinies are inadvertently twisted together by forces far larger than us. Whether she hates me or not, we need each other to stay alive.
Cope. Adapt. Persevere.
They tossed us out to be buried, but underestimated our determination. The bond we’re building will overcome the harshest conditions.
And we’re not willing to surrender.