Gintama Stills for Every (Canon) Episode → [352/316] “Peace and Destruction Are Two Sides of the Same Coin”
↳ “SS: Thinking back, you've been fighting constantly for ages. You always fight until you're a mess. In truth, you must be really worn out, right?
SG: I could say the same about you guys. I ran you two into the ground, after all. For unpaid interns, you did great work. You did well to keep up with such a lowlife. But, maybe because you were with such an unreliable adult, you've both grown much stronger.”
38 notes · View notes
3/12/2019, Log of Darknebula85, 10:43 PM
Gintama shirogane no tamashii-hen chapters 1-12 (Silver soul arc part 1)
I was reviewing the previous Gintama diaries and I realized that I have said several times that "the amount of things that happen are so many and are so good that they do not fit here", but there is no other way to express it XD, it is all too epic... but...
"If I had to tell you something, despite being nothing more than screws, they filled me with useless and unnecessary data. They turned me into ones full of oil. Thank you for having made my friends"
And well, Tama is gone, my favorite female character (In Gintama) is gone, Gin-san's scream as she ran to reach her broke my heart, and yes, effectively, Gintama goes to the little anime list that they made me cry, K-on, assassination classroom, your lie in april, a silent voice ... they're the only ones I've cried in.
F to pay respect :'c
26 notes · View notes
A Gintama episode a day keeps the ending away...Episode 47
The episode that could have been:
The actual title:
MY 9 FAVORITE MOMENTS IN EPISODE 47 (manga chap 66):
With the exception of moments 5 & 6, none of these moments were in the manga. Bless the anime team for getting super creative for this episode.
1) Gin-chan experiencing sleep paralysis just because the anime team wanted to go to the hot springs.
2) Personally I wouldn’t have minded watching an entire episode of Gintoki stuck in sleep paralysis. His sleeping pose is adorable.
3) For calling her a bitch AND doing this to her...
4) ...Pachi-kun should count himself lucky that this is all the punishment he got. The Queen could have murdered his rude ass on the spot.
6) I DIED FROM THE CUTENESS
7) Just...the randomness of the students...I couldn’t stop laughing. I know the anime team was making a parody of something, but STILL, why Gengai? Why Otose? Why Catherine? AND WHY ELIZABETH?? Lmao
8) Shinpachi and Kagura’s expressions. That’s all.
9) Bless Hedoro’s quick reflexes.
None for this one.
Disclaimer: Gintama is not only about shipping. Gintama is hilarious, clever, exciting, poignant, heart-breaking, loving, brilliant, and just completely unbelievably amazing. It is only due to Sorachi-sama’s immense generosity that I am able enjoy Gintama on an extra another level, the shippy level, and I am forever grateful for that. GINTAMA IS LIFE AND LOVE.
31 notes · View notes
I’m excited to see these panels get animated.
1. I’m interested to hear how Sugita will interpret Gin calling Otae “Otae-chan” for the first time. Lol.
2. Do I need to say more? Cause precious Uncle Hedoro visits the family.
3. This scene will always be special. Seeing the two kids sleeping peacefully after doing a good job protection Kabukichou, seeing Gin and Otae have serene conversation (I can almost hear Gin’s and Otae’s soft voices) about the kids as if they were their parents (parental figures, anyhow) it reminds me of family. This is so pure and heart-warming.
How will the anime staff handle this scene. I’m nervous and excited.
61 notes · View notes